The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'for' (13)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Visions- An Alice One-Shot

Written for Just~Believe~It's fanfiction comp!     WON 3rd PLACE IN THE COMP! THANKYOU SO MUCH TO THOSE WHO VOTED!!!   VisionsAn Alice One…

Started by Mrs Sky Cullen

20 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Mary Alice Brandon Hale

Nessie's First Day Part 2 (P.O.V Jacob)

"Why are they all starring at me, Jake" Renesmee asked. She sounded upset. I hated when she was upset. I took her hand and walked to the…

Started by Renesmee Carlie

1 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Renesmee Carlie

CRAZED

This is not your typical TWILIGHT story so be warned. In this story you will meet vampires wherewolves,shapeshifters,humans, and somethin…

Started by Cristina

10 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Cristina

The girl in the mirrior

I stared at his beautiful eyes as he stared back, when the teacher soon arrived i snapped my head strait at the board, wondering why he w…

Started by Sophia Cullen

8 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Katherineღ[Fire&Powder]

CRAZED

Crazed is a fanfic a friend and i have been writing. It is a Edward and Bella story and if you like the idea please post. A word of warning…

Started by Cristina

2 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Cristina

Feelings for you

Chapter 1 It was now been five years and i look more like a sixteen year old now.So momma is letting me go to Forks high school with Jacob-…

Started by lorena rodriguez

17 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by twibarbie

Feelings for you

Chapter 6 I woke up to the smell of pine and the river near by.Plus the steady thud,of Jacob's heart,the sound was like a another lullaby m…

2 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Abby Black

Feelings for you

Chapter 5 Jacob was banging on the window,and he looked angry.I couldn't blame him,because what he saw-was a guy's arms wrapped around me i…

3 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Abby Black

Two for the Price of One

Hey Guys, It's Cindersarah... about a year ago I had fanfics on this website but I took them off to start new things... but unfortunately,…

Started by Cindersarah

68 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by ღbєℓℓα mαяìє ƨωαηღ

Can someone please make me a banner?

I really want a banner for my fanfic can someone please me? I would prefer that they weren't made from mybannermaker.com but if you're real…

Started by Amanda

1 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Alice Renesmee Bella Cullen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service