The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'imprint' (21)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Imprinted Truth -Embry's Imprint-

Chapter One- Her I yawned as I relaxed in my bed, as soon as I got good and comfortable my door burst open. Enough to make me jump. "I c…

Started by ♥Chelsrawr♥

13 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by ♥Chelsrawr♥

Missing: Not Your Average Jacob Imprint Story

Preface Her face was that of an angel. Her hair hung in bouncy tendrils and her eyes sparkled like a million night skies. Yes, Jacob Black…

Started by Koko the Mustache

17 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Koko the Mustache

Bittersweet (An Embry Imprint Story)

I stared down at the phone in my hand, tears filling my eyes. I didn’t want to move. I didn’t know whether I should be raging mad or to ju…

Started by Whirlwind of Colours

4 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Alice Cullen (Keeley)

Fate| a twilight saga fanfiction

Chapter 1| Seth's POV            I groaned as I rolled out of bed, still tired from patrolling last night. Leah, called me from the kitchen…

Started by Stefy

6 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Mizz.tinkerbell100

LOVE,LIES,SECRETS,and FORGIVENESS(an Embry imprint love story)thanks maaaanda for the awesome banner ***

My name is Jazzmin Sky,I'm sixteen years old and this is my story.it all started when I moved to La push an indian reservation to live with…

Started by Mizz.tinkerbell100

22 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Mizz.tinkerbell100

Wolf Daires (a Vampire Daires and Twilight crossover)

Tell me if I should write this.  Desription: It takes place during Eclipse Bella isn't dating Edward, but they're still really good friends…

Started by Alexia Jackson ~*Percy's Girl*~

15 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Taylor

Why Love When You Can Hate? {A Seth and Embry Imprint Story} ~COMPLETED!!~

All the Twilight Characters Belong to Stephenie Meyer, except the ones I made up.   Chapter 0: Maya's POV   Do I love him? Or is it hate?…

Started by Vasilia~*Daughter of the moon*~

372 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by κιmвєяℓʏ™

Set Fire to the Rain (Seth Imprint)

The song "Set Fire to the Rain" by Adele gave me this idea. I hope you all like it!!!!                       Alexis Hawk has been odd eve…

Started by Fanpire

80 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Lovers Not Haters <3

A Girl Named Echoe.

I took my last breath and said "Goodbye my love." He then whispered into my ear and said      "Echoe I can see your bra." He lau…

Started by Ruthie(Fame is Now Injectable)

61 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Jazmett Luver

Jealousy is a Beautiful Thing. EMBRY IMPRINT!!! <333

Hey,...urmm...this is based on a dream i had a few nights ago..ENJOYY!! <3<3<3   Chapter 1. I'm Coming Home, Coming Home, Tell The…

Started by ѕαммαααααιι;мαяℓσσ;яєє-яєє

5 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by PerciphonyAnne

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service