The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'in' (9)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Living is a problem because everything dies

Living is a problem because everything dies Edward gives in to Bella so they do you know what. Jasper tries to kill Bella on her 18th birth…

Started by Isabelle The Galaxy Defender

312 Mar 5
Reply by Isabelle The Galaxy Defender

Inside A Book

Okay, so here goes...I got the idea for this story after watching the mini-series "Lost In Austen". If anyone doesn't know what the series…

Started by Minnie@FriskyFairytales™

105 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by ☢Ƥℓαʏ Ɖɛα∂☢

I wasn't planing on falling in love with you ( a Edward & Bella story )

ok i had another story but i dont think its very good and i wrote t poorly as well so i desided i would write another story so this sto…

Started by Izzy ( Team Edward )

201 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Beccaa

Forbidden Sunrise

Ellie's fallen hard and fast for Elijah Cullen. Hes fallen for her to, but he has a secret. Hes half human half vampire, adopted by Rosalie…

Started by Makizzle

16 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Kiki Lillyanna H. McCarty Cullen

Complicated

Chapter 1: Nessie "Death is easy, peaceful. Life is harder," I rambeled on to my English teacher Mr.Bailey. He looked at me like I was the…

Started by Bella Alice Velazquez

1 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Bella Alice Velazquez

I Woke Up In Twilight?

Brooke Calvin is a complete twihard and has been every since she has read the first book. When she wishes on her new present, a "magical ne…

Started by Kayla Cullen

83 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Marie Antoniette Cullen

Three Coins in a Fountain

The Denali Sisters' story by myself and mareesa cullen   This idea stemmed from my entry into Nina Rose's 3rd writing challenge; Three Coin…

Started by TeamCarlisle+Esme

31 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Kristahra Collins

Now's the Time to Fall in Love

C/E All Human COMPLETE Set in the 1920’s-30’s-40s ish era. the research and timing is a little dodgy I know - sorry! - but go easy on me :)…

Started by TeamCarlisle+Esme

86 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by TeamCarlisle+Esme

Inlove With my Best Friend (fan fiction)

Okay, so I have a new fan fan fiction, because my other one Blood Lust didn't turn out as successful as I wanted it to be. If you wanna rea…

Started by Kiara Elise Cullen

3 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Gr@ce

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service