The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'is' (9)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Living is a problem because everything dies

Living is a problem because everything dies Edward gives in to Bella so they do you know what. Jasper tries to kill Bella on her 18th birth…

Started by Isabelle

312 Mar 5
Reply by Isabelle

Tiaras, Love, and a broken heart

Yep, that's me! Isabella King, I'm 15 and i just moved to beautiful Miami, Florida. I miss my friends SO much. I am hoping to find a boyfr…

Started by Aria

0 Jun 20, 2011

The Power is on Us (Sequel to the Breaking Dawn, or something)

Hey, Peeps. This is my new fan fiction ever so I really need your help if i should continue the story. So please comment just right after y…

Started by CHESKA

5 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by CHESKA

Fork's high chapter two repost

FORKS HIGH               CHAPTER 2     So the next morning as i got up out…

Started by sueann

0 Mar 25, 2011

First Wedding Aniversary part 2 Is Renessme safe?

2nd Part to First Wedding Aniversary.   We ran together, the noise was getting further away from us but it didnt make me feel any easier.…

Started by kirsty aisha guard

2 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Ghulam Quinton Cullen

The Hunger Games

What are the hunger games? Seventy-four years ago the thirteen districts started a rebellion against the capitol. They lost and distrcit th…

Started by Amanda

28 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by ♥♥Long.Live.Love♥♥

The girl in the mirrior

I stared at his beautiful eyes as he stared back, when the teacher soon arrived i snapped my head strait at the board, wondering why he w…

Started by Sophia Cullen

8 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Katherineღ[Fire&Powder]

She [One-Shot]

I hope you like it! I have permission to use the song so disclaimer is needent, although copyright infrignment is not intended. Tell me wha…

Started by Just~Believe~It

11 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Just~Believe~It

~The Reason Is You~ One Shot Collaberation

This one shot is a collaberation between RussetWolfLuv and Shana. We worked very hard on this, and are both very proud of it. Please leave…

Started by RussetWolfLuv

62 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by RussetWolfLuv

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service