The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'jacob' (48)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Frozen Sunrise: Forever in between

Hey guys! I was pretty interested on how renesmee's life would be like before and during the immortality change, so i wrote my own story ba…

Started by ♥Chelsrawr♥

112 Aug 7
Reply by ♥Chelsrawr♥

Forever After- A Breaking Dawn Saga

(This story is Bella's point of view) Preface My perfect piece of forever was supposed to be the end of the story. But I think it’s time…

Started by Tw!light (Bella Cullen)

133 Jun 18
Reply by claudia jimenez

Missing: Not Your Average Jacob Imprint Story

Preface Her face was that of an angel. Her hair hung in bouncy tendrils and her eyes sparkled like a million night skies. Yes, Jacob Black…

Started by Koko the Mustache

17 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Koko the Mustache

Xtreme Truth or Dare: The Cullen Way

Emmett wants to have his own game show. And what game is the best game for his show? Truth or Dare!!!! But what happens when his show gets…

Started by xtheBLEACHEDalchemistx

181 May 29, 2012
Reply by XxgansitoxX

Fire & Ice .- My Edward&Bella Story

So, just like a lot of other people Edward & Bella are my favorite twilight couple. So I started thinking, what if Bella wasn't just wr…

Started by tika*thecomplexonee♡

2053 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Mrs Hannah Cullen/Pattinson

Gravity Moves.... Jacob and Renesemee

Could the return of the Volturi mean death for the Cullens? Prologue : They tell me my Mom was clumsy. My Mom, who at this minute is gli…

Started by Princess Calliope Xanoomity

38 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Lizzie Liz

Wolf Daires (a Vampire Daires and Twilight crossover)

Tell me if I should write this.  Desription: It takes place during Eclipse Bella isn't dating Edward, but they're still really good friends…

Started by Alexia Jackson ~*Percy's Girl*~

15 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Taylor

Placid Scriptures

This is a one shot I thought of one night. I was thinking, "What would my couples first day of school be like?" And this is what I thought…

Started by Makizzle

1 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Rachel

Cheater

Hellloooo! Well, I had another story called cheater in all IM from and now I'm going to continue it as a mix between IM and a just regular…

Started by barbieee

4 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Rosie

never ending sunset

never ending sunset   prologue I left him; I left him just as he left me years ago. I broke away from the family I have, but I don't regret…

Started by mariam amr ebrahim

6 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Alice Cullen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service