The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'jake' (8)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Kind of Crazy (Nessie and Jake)

This is a story about Renesmee and Jake, when Nessie is 16 years old. (For this FanFic's sake, we are going to say she aged normally.) No…

Started by ForeverUnstoppable™

13 May 29, 2012
Reply by Chris

Placid Scriptures

This is a one shot I thought of one night. I was thinking, "What would my couples first day of school be like?" And this is what I thought…

Started by Makizzle

1 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Rachel

My Torn-Apart Life: Chapter 6, 7, and 8

Chapter 6   I woke up on the floor of my bedroom. I could barely make out the lean figure standing above me. It was a woman, for sure, and…

Started by Bellaluver14

7 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Mara Cullen

Your love is complicated.

He's been staring at me for a long time. Go away. "Um.." He's been doing that too. "Umm." I sigh, and ignore him...again. "Hi." oh what a s…

Started by Girl.Next.Door™

19 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Kr@zY Ch!c

experimental

Preface   I'm Emma black my life's pretty good ... and confusing it’s not easy when you know that you are the only one of your kind.…

Started by d ~Renesmee Carlie Cullen~

1 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by d ~Renesmee Carlie Cullen~

eclipse-breaking dawn the story between eclipse and breaking dawn

a edward bella story twilight plot not my characters belongs to SM I was walkin deep inside the forest all the birds nd animals nowh…

Started by sadaf mohtesham

2 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by sadaf mohtesham

TRUE LOVE CONQERS ALL its bell and jake after breaking dawn he doesnt imprint on renessme tell me what you think

chapter 1BPOVMy brother is edward cullen. He went 'missing' a week before i was changed in 1918 i know he did not really die because i am…

Started by vampire lover

10 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Alexia Jackson ~*Percy's Girl*~

TRUE LOVE CONQERS ALL its bell and jake after breaking dawn he doesnt imprint on renessme tell me what you think

chapter 1BPOVMy brother is edward cullen. He went 'missing' a week before i was changed in 1918 i know he did not really die because i am…

Started by vampire lover

4 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Langston Price Smith

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service