The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'moon' (19)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Living is a problem because everything dies

Living is a problem because everything dies Edward gives in to Bella so they do you know what. Jasper tries to kill Bella on her 18th birth…

Started by Isabelle The Galaxy Defender

312 Mar 5
Reply by Isabelle The Galaxy Defender

Never again (Edward and Bella story)

Never Again Chapter 1 ~Bella's pov~ When I found out, they were coming back. I really didn't know what to think, I mean what would they thi…

Started by Bells Swan klutz =)

32 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Isabella Marie Cullen

ThE fLiPpEd ChOicE

Bella is back in high school and this time, she's going to have a much harder choice. Not only does she has to pick between the sweet schoo…

Started by barbieee

18 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by barbieee

Forbidden Promise

This is just a preview and is still tentative. So yeah, enjoy.   *disclaimer: >ALL characters belong to Stephanie Meyer, some are mine t…

Started by Kiara Elise Cullen

9 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by angelie

Twilight Eclipse and the Pack of Wolves

Twilight sat down on the beach, staring at the millions of grains of sand. "They just stay here, never moving. Why? Don't they know that th…

Started by Roxxxy Top

1 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Alucard Again

When in rome (Edward & Bella) story

Bella takes atrip to rome with her sister rosalie. There she meets the mysterious Edward cullen . Edward's brother is Rosalie's fiance . Be…

Started by Izzy-Marie @LoL Cullen.com :D

8 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Izzy-Marie @LoL Cullen.com :D

Dark Side of The Moon

Dark Side of the MoonChapter 1It's when the pale moon goes crimson, that the Beast awakensSkin snow pale, and hands ice coldHis eyes dark m…

Started by woℓfiε™

2 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Selveena ♥Cullen♥

Nothing is Impossible

Prolouge- (From Eclipse, Chapter 24 Snap Decision, pg. 547-548)                      Seth wasn't limping any…

Started by Erin

1 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Erin

Twilight Parody

Okay, so the thread with the post of the parody was deleted for bad language, I admit it was a mistake, so now I won't post the text with t…

Started by Just~Believe~It

1 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by ♥Teenage*Girl♥

Endless Love

OMIGOOSH I found this document I once had posted here like... a thousand years ago [yep, I'm that old because Im a vampire] and I anm soo h…

Started by Just~Believe~It

64 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Ashley :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service