The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'new' (25)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Living is a problem because everything dies

Living is a problem because everything dies Edward gives in to Bella so they do you know what. Jasper tries to kill Bella on her 18th birth…

Started by Isabelle

312 Mar 5
Reply by Isabelle

After The Storm

After The Storm- Chapter 1 -Bella sat in her classroom, bored, just doing her work. Suddenly, she felt the urge to go to the bathroom.She…

Started by Bells Swan klutz =)

20 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Taylor Jordan Duffy

Tiaras, Love, and a broken heart

Yep, that's me! Isabella King, I'm 15 and i just moved to beautiful Miami, Florida. I miss my friends SO much. I am hoping to find a boyfr…

Started by Aria

0 Jun 20, 2011

ThE fLiPpEd ChOicE

Bella is back in high school and this time, she's going to have a much harder choice. Not only does she has to pick between the sweet schoo…

Started by barbieee

18 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by barbieee

Forbidden Promise

This is just a preview and is still tentative. So yeah, enjoy.   *disclaimer: >ALL characters belong to Stephanie Meyer, some are mine t…

Started by Kiara Elise Cullen

9 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by angelie

Forever Forgotten

This is another ff for imprints.I give Stephenie Meyer the credit of creating the Twilight Series. Without her we would not be here writing…

Started by winterxsolstice

27 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by winterxsolstice

old bella, new bella This story takes place a year after Edward left Bella sense I like stories that shows how Bella took that. But she becomes cooler first attract a lot of attention and then the Cul

Old Bella, new Bella.   This story takes place a year after Edward left Bella sense I like stories that shows how Bella took that. But sh…

Started by lourdes

26 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Isabelle

Twilight Eclipse and the Pack of Wolves

Twilight sat down on the beach, staring at the millions of grains of sand. "They just stay here, never moving. Why? Don't they know that th…

Started by Roxxxy Top

1 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Alucard Again

Dawn's Destination...A Runaway Story..PG-13

I had to get away and this was the only way I knew how. They left me for dead. Only 17 and never never has been out of Michigan. Now to my…

Started by Izzy23 </3

47 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Izzy23 </3

Secret Love, (A Bree fanfic)

Hi! I want to write a fanfic about Bree, I haven't read the book Stephanie Meyer wrote yet about her but I hope to soon! So here it is, let…

Started by TwilightIsMyLife

4 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Twilight Official-Mitchy Cullen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service