The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (20)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Phasing Moon Chapter 24: Stowaway of Secrets

Phasing Moon Chapter 23: http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/phasing-moon-chapter-23-a-cold yes, yes this is SUCH…

Started by Kristin Marie

20 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Seugnet du Toit

~Approaching High Noon~ A Continuation of Breaking Dawn

Disclaimer: I do NOT own the Twilight saga or The House Of Night! Stephenie Myer owns it, although I do wish she'd loan me Jake- but oh wel…

Started by Gabby

11 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Gabby

100 Days of Winter

100 Days of Winter by Just~Believe~It   INTRODUCTION I'm not usually the kind person you would call "extreme", but when the situation in…

Started by Just~Believe~It

5 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Chris

100 Days of Winter

banner credit goes to myself.   100 Days of Winter by Just~Believe~It   INTRODUCTION I'm not usually the kind person you would call "extrem…

Started by Just~Believe~It

4 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Just~Believe~It

The Crush of a Coward

I hate you   yet I love you   and I fear you   but why can't you fear me   why cant you love me . . .    why cant you love me?   I look at…

Started by Vanessiean S.E.

4 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Vanessiean S.E.

A New Battle ( A House Of Night FAnfiction)

OK this isnt a twilight fanfiction its a House of Night one. Be warned the new characters in the story are based on real people and if you…

Started by Bailey <3 Cullen!

5 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Marie Antoniette Cullen

Children of the Night

They say that evil comes out at night. That evil feeds on the living, drains them dry of blood. Evil kills and they do it for fun. Some p…

Started by Witch of the Moon

12 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by WyldFyre

Into the Unknown

Harry Potter/House of Night FF!!!!!   The war is over. Voldemort is gone. Harry, his wife Ginny, and his friends had just settled down when…

Started by

136 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Bailey <3 Cullen!

Reaching Light. Jasper's POV

Reaching Light is written when Renesmee has reached full maturity (around ten years after Breaking Dawn) and written from Jaspers point of…

Started by AliceMaryHale<3

8 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Lex

Through The Trees the story of the Daughter of Anarchy (((can be PG-13 at time )))

A/N I do not own any of the characters besides the ones I make up... This story takes place just after Edward leaves Bella, and Sam's cousi…

Started by Ashley Camero Black 666

36 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Ashley Camero Black 666

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service