The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'one' (11)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Renesmee Loses A Tooth: A One-shot :)

***This banner was made by the talented Claire J. Darling***   Renesmee Loses Her First Tooth A One-Shot (I realize Alice cannot see Renes…

Started by Jesse Desplat

31 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by carmelarouk

My One Shot Collection

The long and short of it is: I wanted a place to put all my twilight oneshots in one place, so I created this :) comments etc are welcome I…

Started by TeamCarlisle+Esme

14 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Kristahra Collins

Life and Death

This is a short story that takes place in Twilight when the rapists in Port Angeles are cornering Bella. It is all told in Edward’s point o…

Started by Makenna Alice Cullen

28 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Makenna Alice Cullen

rosalie's competition 4 emmett bcs of a new cullen named subrina

Emmett.   Chapter 1.      "Rose its not my fault she kissed me" i screamed. rose just caught Subrina kissing me and shes abt 2 destroy me.…

Started by Edward+Bella=Renesmee

53 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Edward+Bella=Renesmee

Thunder

This is a one shot about me and my friends at Marching Band. It's supposed to be very heartfelt and I would really like some comm…

Started by Amanda

18 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Amanda

CONTEST!! Prizes included!!!! Read on!

Hey guys, its Nisha!! I decided to host a little contest in honor of starting Breaking Dawn filming! Only up to 16 people can enter :) You…

Started by Nisha

95 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Mariah Fitzgerald

She [One-Shot]

I hope you like it! I have permission to use the song so disclaimer is needent, although copyright infrignment is not intended. Tell me wha…

Started by Just~Believe~It

11 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Just~Believe~It

Writing Challenge #1 !

WINNERS!   1st: SOFIA MICHELLE CLEARWATER Promotion and recommendation of any of your stories and a banner which claims you being a winne…

Started by Just~Believe~It

151 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Just~Believe~It

Two for the Price of One

Hey Guys, It's Cindersarah... about a year ago I had fanfics on this website but I took them off to start new things... but unfortunately,…

Started by Cindersarah

68 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by ღbєℓℓα mαяìє ƨωαηღ

EDWARD'S ONE SHOT

HERE IS A ONE SHOT FOR EDWAR'D POV       Edward's pov one shot This is a one shot of Edward's pov. Of course if people want more I will…

Started by Alexa Swan

26 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Katherineღ[Fire&Powder]

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service