The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'romance' (13)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Imprinted Truth -Embry's Imprint-

Chapter One- Her I yawned as I relaxed in my bed, as soon as I got good and comfortable my door burst open. Enough to make me jump. "I c…

Started by ♥Chelsrawr♥

13 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by ♥Chelsrawr♥

Hired Love (ALL HUMAN)

Bella, a poor 17- year old who is forced to work as Edward Cullen's personal maid!Edward, a rich, spoiled 17 yr.old, who is dedicated to ma…

Started by kylie cullen-black

502 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Kelley Brady

summers end (a bella and edward story)

this is a story when bella has to go to forks for the summer the worst place in the world to go! but then she meets edward and they soon fa…

Started by Music=my life

134 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by claudia jimenez

After The Storm

After The Storm- Chapter 1 -Bella sat in her classroom, bored, just doing her work. Suddenly, she felt the urge to go to the bathroom.She…

Started by Bells Swan klutz =)

20 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Taylor Jordan Duffy

Never again

Never Again Chapter 1 ~Bella's pov~ When I found out, they were coming back. I really didn't know what to think, I mean what would they thi…

Started by Bells Swan klutz =)

9 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Taylor Jordan Duffy

'ANGELS FALLEN' an angel romance novel

By Faye Rose Snow McMillan When Abel comes into Rose's life, there's no turning back. Rose has to choose between Abel and her life as the…

Started by Faye Rose McMillan

1 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Bella Everdeen

Diamond Embrace

Teaser:  Imagine you are a newborn vampire that refuses to drink human blood. Who would be the first coven you would want to find? The Cull…

Started by Roseanna Elizabeth Boyce

42 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Roseanna Elizabeth Boyce

Summer Of Boys (Living with Six Guys for The Entire Summer can be a bit..... Challenging.)

This is soooo brand new & fresh out the oven. I'm excited to see where this story is heading. : ) hehe now i present to you 'Summer of…

Started by The-Quellster

103 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Mrs.SarahRoseMellark

Blood Chronicles: New Beginnings (Book 1)

* ** *** ** * One night of fire and blood and pain. One night of fighting and death. One night of abandonment...that one night changed my…

Started by Elena Maine ღ

72 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by sakura kurosaki

~O~ Midnight's Passing ~O~

What happens when six girls realize vampires are real.?These six girls must all learn the consequences of being a vampire, and for some of…

Started by Gabby

14 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Gabby

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service