The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'seth' (11)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fate| a twilight saga fanfiction

Chapter 1| Seth's POV            I groaned as I rolled out of bed, still tired from patrolling last night. Leah, called me from the kitchen…

Started by Stefy

6 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Mizz.tinkerbell100

LOVE,LIES,SECRETS,and FORGIVENESS(an Embry imprint love story)thanks maaaanda for the awesome banner ***

My name is Jazzmin Sky,I'm sixteen years old and this is my story.it all started when I moved to La push an indian reservation to live with…

Started by Mizz.tinkerbell100

22 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Mizz.tinkerbell100

Set Fire to the Rain (Seth Imprint)

The song "Set Fire to the Rain" by Adele gave me this idea. I hope you all like it!!!!                       Alexis Hawk has been odd eve…

Started by Fanpire

80 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Lovers Not Haters <3

A Girl Named Echoe.

I took my last breath and said "Goodbye my love." He then whispered into my ear and said      "Echoe I can see your bra." He lau…

Started by Ruthie(Fame is Now Injectable)

61 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Jazmett Luver

Jealousy is a Beautiful Thing. EMBRY IMPRINT!!! <333

Hey,...urmm...this is based on a dream i had a few nights ago..ENJOYY!! <3<3<3   Chapter 1. I'm Coming Home, Coming Home, Tell The…

Started by ѕαммαααααιι;мαяℓσσ;яєє-яєє

5 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by PerciphonyAnne

Cruel Secrets

Many teenagers are part of Wilson's Mutant Research Institute. There they can be safe from the persecution of hateful humans and learn more…

Started by

142 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Sienna Cullen *Alice's Sister*ღ♥

Lunar Sunset: A Seth Imprint Story

CHAPTER 1: Rebecca   P.S- This is after Breaking Dawn but Renesmee was never born but Bella did get changed into a vampire!   Wolf Pack:…

Started by Danielle

48 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by « †‡Bailz Volturi‡† »

Brown Eyes Tears

Sofia and her family go to Italy on a vacation,she was never happy and bullieduntil then.But when she and her family are choosen to be th…

Started by Sofia Michelle Clearwater

151 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Sofia Michelle Clearwater

Nothing is Impossible

Prolouge- (From Eclipse, Chapter 24 Snap Decision, pg. 547-548)                      Seth wasn't limping any…

Started by Erin

1 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Erin

Impossible to Ignore news (important)

I shall discontinue the making of Impossible to ignore It got complicated to write Instead, I'll be making a love triangle between Seth Cle…

Started by Marci Anarchy Clearwater

0 Jul 6, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service