The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'story' (27)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Golden Hero Chapter 7: Newborn Feelings

Chapter 6: http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/golden-hero-chapter-6-buried   Hey guys I know its been a really really…

Started by Kristin Marie

14 on Monday
Reply by claudia jimenez

My Story

This is my story. Not my fan fiction, my autobiography about my life. My parents died in a car crash when I was three and I lived in an orp…

Started by Makenna Alice Cullen

39 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Jesse Desplat

LOVE,LIES,SECRETS,and FORGIVENESS(an Embry imprint love story)thanks maaaanda for the awesome banner ***

My name is Jazzmin Sky,I'm sixteen years old and this is my story.it all started when I moved to La push an indian reservation to live with…

Started by Mizz.tinkerbell100

22 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Mizz.tinkerbell100

Forever Young {An Edward Cullen Love Story, but NOT WITH BELLA}

What do you do when the person  you loved, the person you were meant to be with was promised to another when he was promised to you first?…

Started by TakeABiteOfMyHeartTonight<3

497 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by TakeABiteOfMyHeartTonight<3

Eternal Moonlight ; A Renesmee Story

Hey guys! This is Renesmee Cullen's story from birth to the rest of her life, hope you enjoy! (:Chapter 1-The birth of a hybrid.   I heard…

Started by Juliet Black

10 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Kelley Brady

Renesmee's Story

Please be honest, but nice :)Roseanna   Renesmee’s Story I remember the thirst I felt when I was in the womb, the violent burning sens…

Started by Roseanna Elizabeth Boyce

7 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Roseanna Elizabeth Boyce

Gone

Bella's POV   Suddenly everything made perfect sense. Edward was gone, my only true friend hated me because I was in love with a man who di…

Started by Just~Believe~It

33 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Just~Believe~It

help

I would love for you guys to help me think of something to write about. I have major writers block, but im a really great writer!! If you h…

Started by Ieasha j

5 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Ieasha j

Fork's high chapter two repost

FORKS HIGH               CHAPTER 2     So the next morning as i got up out…

Started by sueann

0 Mar 25, 2011

Three Coins in a Fountain

The Denali Sisters' story by myself and mareesa cullen   This idea stemmed from my entry into Nina Rose's 3rd writing challenge; Three Coin…

Started by TeamCarlisle+Esme

31 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Kristahra Collins

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service