The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'to' (15)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Living is a problem because everything dies

Living is a problem because everything dies Edward gives in to Bella so they do you know what. Jasper tries to kill Bella on her 18th birth…

Started by Isabelle The Galaxy Defender

312 Mar 5
Reply by Isabelle The Galaxy Defender

Visions- An Alice One-Shot

Written for Just~Believe~It's fanfiction comp!     WON 3rd PLACE IN THE COMP! THANKYOU SO MUCH TO THOSE WHO VOTED!!!   VisionsAn Alice One…

Started by Mrs Sky Cullen

20 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Mary Alice Brandon Hale

A Life To Remember (pg 13)

Hey guys.[:Just a little insight on my story, Its called a Life To Remember because it goes along the story line of A Walk To Remember by N…

Started by Oh!"I'll be your truth...♥"

7 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Bella Cullen

Complicated

Chapter 1: Nessie "Death is easy, peaceful. Life is harder," I rambeled on to my English teacher Mr.Bailey. He looked at me like I was the…

Started by Bella Alice Velazquez

1 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Bella Alice Velazquez

My climb to the top (non-twilght)

Prologue I was sitting outside of the bar waiting for the cops to leave. I am 17 and my boyfriend is 21 so he is old enough to drink I…

Started by Brooke Blackwater<3** Seth&Jacob

10 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Jasmine Paige Ralstin

Reality to Fantasy: Edward finds Bella {Written by sadaf and nik } [REPOST]

Reality to Fantasy: Edward finds Bella (A Collab by sadaf and nik)Its a Repost!!! Will be updated Regularly!!check this out: Bella leads a…

Started by sadaf mohtesham

230 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by sadaf mohtesham

Fork's high chapter two repost

FORKS HIGH               CHAPTER 2     So the next morning as i got up out…

Started by sueann

0 Mar 25, 2011

Portal to Twilight (PG- 13)

Summary: She first saw he movie, the she read the books, then she joined the site. She read and wrote stories,secrety imagening herself as…

Started by Sofia Michelle Clearwater

25 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Sofia Michelle Clearwater

Hey Everyone!!! This Is gonna be my first fan fic. plzzzzzzzzzzz tell me if you like it!!!!!! Its called Why Is LOVE Soooooooooooooo Hard!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?(ALL HUMAN)

Should i actually write it cuz im not sure wat u all will think. If i get at least 25 comments, then i'll rite it, but if not. imight post…

Started by Lilalicepixie

7 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Isabelle Richerdson

Falling to Nothing

I am so high; I can hear Heaven. But Heaven. No, Heaven don't hear me.   And they say that a hero could save us. I'm not gonna stand here a…

Started by

25 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Twilightlover

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service