The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'twilight' (60)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Baby Daddy

A Twilight (All Human) Edward/Bella Fan Fiction Summary: When a baby is left on his doorstep with nothing but a baby bag and a note, Edwar…

Started by Miss Sixx

3 Jul 13
Reply by Яσмαиcɛ ιƨ мʏ ғιcтισи

Over My Head

A X-Men & Twilight Crossover Fan Fiction When Edward leaves, Bella decides that it's time to go back home to where she belongs: Charle…

Started by Miss Sixx

3 Mar 1
Reply by Infinite Love

Consilium by Alyssia Marie

Title: Consilium Author: Alyssia Marie Fandom: Twilight Pairings: Original Characters Rating: PG-13 Summary: Fawn Vasile is slowly losi…

Started by AMLemons {fanfictions}

3 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Summer Love

Reclaimed

Reclaimed Prolouge: Destiny is a funny thing. It toys with us, plays with us, molds us into what it sees fit like we consist of nothing but…

Started by Lizza Cullen

0 Nov 21, 2012

Danger Choice Twilight/Vampire Diaries crossover

ok so damon salvatore found out katherine is not dead and sets out to find her, on his quest he stumbles upon a crying girl in a forest, ye…

Started by Alexia Jackson ~*Percy's Girl*~

42 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Renesmee Carlie Cullen

Twilight Meets Muse

hello!! this story is about the band muse meeting the characters from twilight :) please leave a comment and enjoy! :D "where are we?" ma…

Started by jamielovesmuse

0 Jul 15, 2012

~Approaching High Noon~ A Continuation of Breaking Dawn

Disclaimer: I do NOT own the Twilight saga or The House Of Night! Stephenie Myer owns it, although I do wish she'd loan me Jake- but oh wel…

Started by Gabby

11 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Gabby

Sunset Fanfiction by Twilight Lova *pleaz read n comment* REPOST

SUNSET Fan Fiction by TwilightLova     Chapter 1: Confused Renesmee’s POV “Renesmee,” my mother began. Even though she was about 20…

Started by Twilight Lova

24 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Seugnet du Toit

~Awakening Dawn~

"In the end nothing else matters except for the love you hold for your family. In the end when these things are taking over it shall be you…

Started by Gabby

2 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Gabby

Caught In a Fairytale(Twilight/Merlin Crossover)

17 year old Kate learns about a secret world of sorcerers and sorceress'. She finds that theCullens really do exist and learns the "real" l…

Started by Minnie@FriskyFairytales™

49 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Nikki™

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service