The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'vampire' (47)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Golden Hero Chapter 7: Newborn Feelings

Chapter 6: http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/golden-hero-chapter-6-buried   Hey guys I know its been a really really…

Started by Kristin Marie

14 Apr 20
Reply by claudia jimenez

Reclaimed

Reclaimed Prolouge: Destiny is a funny thing. It toys with us, plays with us, molds us into what it sees fit like we consist of nothing but…

Started by Lizza Cullen

0 Nov 21, 2012

Danger Choice Twilight/Vampire Diaries crossover

ok so damon salvatore found out katherine is not dead and sets out to find her, on his quest he stumbles upon a crying girl in a forest, ye…

Started by Alexia Jackson ~*Percy's Girl*~

42 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Renesmee Carlie Cullen

~Approaching High Noon~ A Continuation of Breaking Dawn

Disclaimer: I do NOT own the Twilight saga or The House Of Night! Stephenie Myer owns it, although I do wish she'd loan me Jake- but oh wel…

Started by Gabby

11 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Gabby

First Light

What if Bella was born in 1901 and she got the Spanish influenza in 1918 too? What if she and Edward met at the hospital, both deathly sick…

Started by Makenna Alice Cullen

152 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by carmelarouk

GOLDEN EYES

What if Carlisle had a daughter biologically, Bella Cullen, as we know her. Carlisle was turned to a vampire, so he left his wife and d…

Started by ѼForeverTwilighter

81 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by dmitri dixon

if i'de have met you then

well i have this idear for a fan-fiction. so in eclipse the film edward talks about what he would have done if he had met bella back then.…

Started by Kathrine Webber

50 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Kathrine Webber

100 Days of Winter

banner credit goes to myself.   100 Days of Winter by Just~Believe~It   INTRODUCTION I'm not usually the kind person you would call "extrem…

Started by Just~Believe~It

4 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Just~Believe~It

LOVE'S WOUNDS

♥LOVE’S WOUNDS♥ When Bella comes to Forks, it was because she was broken-hearted, because a golden-eyed vampire named Daniel…

336 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by love's wounds updates

Anonymous

What if Edward loved someone when he was human? Her name is Marie, but on the morning of their wedding, Edward disappeared. T…

265 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Ashley Jordan

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service