The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'vampires' (23)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Borne Again

COPYRIGHT ALERT: The Twilight characters are not mine, they are Stephenie Meyer's.  The other characters, however, ARE mine, and so is the…

Started by Calody (Karyna) Roberts

186 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Seugnet du Toit

Consilium by Alyssia Marie

Title: Consilium Author: Alyssia Marie Fandom: Twilight Pairings: Original Characters Rating: PG-13 Summary: Fawn Vasile is slowly losi…

Started by AMLemons {fanfictions}

3 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Summer Love

Caught In a Fairytale(Twilight/Merlin Crossover)

17 year old Kate learns about a secret world of sorcerers and sorceress'. She finds that theCullens really do exist and learns the "real" l…

Started by Minnie@FriskyFairytales™

49 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Nikki™

100 Days of Winter

banner credit goes to myself.   100 Days of Winter by Just~Believe~It   INTRODUCTION I'm not usually the kind person you would call "extrem…

Started by Just~Believe~It

4 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Just~Believe~It

Oh My Meddling Creator! [a Marcus & Didyme story]

Meet Myraena. She's one of the godlike beings that God created after the fall of Eden. Originally she and her siblings were created to pro…

Started by lietoMEsweetly

12 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by lietoMEsweetly

It’s A Mysterious World Out There

HEY EVERYONE THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC HOPE YOU LIKE IT   sorry this has no cullens that means no edward, alice, bella, jasper,emmett, esme,…

Started by Karli Cullen

16 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Karli Cullen

Night Time Terror

by, taylor snooze this is my first fanfic! hope you like it! Night time terror Shape-shifters black panther= Poppy, White tiger=James, P…

Started by taylor snooze

8 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Karli Cullen

'Til Nothing Comes Between Us(Rated PG-13)

This is a story about a girl named Shiloh Messer who fell in love with a vampire named Vincent, who lives with the Cullens. Shiloh was kidn…

Started by ♥тнє.σƒƒι¢ιαℓ.αℓι¢є.qυαяαηтιηє♥

13 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by ♥тнє.σƒƒι¢ιαℓ.αℓι¢є.qυαяαηтιηє♥

Lunar Eclipse-Ava's Story

Well, I guess I should start from the beginning. My name is Ava. I was a nurse for Dr. Cullen. I was very fond of his family. He even invit…

Started by Vindessa Cullen

1 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Amy

Beautiful Incarnation {An Alec Volturi Love Story}

He's desperately trying to find her every time she reincarnates into the world again, but every time he gets close to her she slips through…

Started by TakeABiteOfMyHeartTonight<3

21 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by TakeABiteOfMyHeartTonight<3

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service