The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'volturi' (18)

← Back to Fan Fiction
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Consilium by Alyssia Marie

Title: Consilium Author: Alyssia Marie Fandom: Twilight Pairings: Original Characters Rating: PG-13 Summary: Fawn Vasile is slowly losi…

Started by AMLemons {fanfictions}

3 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Summer Love

The Long Road Home: The Journey of Alice and Jasper

The Long Road Home: The Journey of Alice and Jasper This is the story of the long and winding path that Alice and Jasper took to finding…

Started by Jessica Brown

26 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Jessica Brown

Gravity Moves.... Jacob and Renesemee

Could the return of the Volturi mean death for the Cullens? Prologue : They tell me my Mom was clumsy. My Mom, who at this minute is gli…

Started by Princess Calliope Xanoomity

38 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Lizzie Liz

Diamond Embrace

Teaser:  Imagine you are a newborn vampire that refuses to drink human blood. Who would be the first coven you would want to find? The Cull…

Started by Roseanna Elizabeth Boyce

42 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Roseanna Elizabeth Boyce

A Girl Named Echoe.

I took my last breath and said "Goodbye my love." He then whispered into my ear and said      "Echoe I can see your bra." He lau…

Started by Ruthie(Fame is Now Injectable)

61 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Jazmett Luver

Cassandra: a True Champion

Cassandra: a True Vegetarian Cassandra: a True Talent Cassandra: a True Mystery   Copyright alert: not all these characters are mine, but…

Started by Calody (Karyna) Roberts

57 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Calody (Karyna) Roberts

~O~ Midnight's Passing ~O~

What happens when six girls realize vampires are real.?These six girls must all learn the consequences of being a vampire, and for some of…

Started by Gabby

14 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Gabby

The Power is on Us (Sequel to the Breaking Dawn, or something)

Hey, Peeps. This is my new fan fiction ever so I really need your help if i should continue the story. So please comment just right after y…

Started by CHESKA

5 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by CHESKA

Brown Eyes Tears

Sofia and her family go to Italy on a vacation,she was never happy and bullieduntil then.But when she and her family are choosen to be th…

Started by Sofia Michelle Clearwater

151 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Sofia Michelle Clearwater

Beautiful Incarnation {An Alec Volturi Love Story}

He's desperately trying to find her every time she reincarnates into the world again, but every time he gets close to her she slips through…

Started by TakeABiteOfMyHeartTonight<3

21 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by TakeABiteOfMyHeartTonight<3

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service