The Twilight Saga

Practically the characters are all human... Also Emmett is Bella’s brother as well as Alice being her sister. The hales Jasper and Rosalie are Bother and sister. Last but not very least Edward is a Cullen and is a womanizer! I have gotten inspiration for this story from so many stories, such as Player? Teenage obsessions, Teenage Love affair, Play me, please, see you again and dusk. I’m sorry if I write anything which people may think is a blatant copy of other stories, but I do not intend to. And if I do I will delete it and rewrite, I do not want to offend anyone.

Creditors:
Oliviaa,
Ellie Dymond
Aimee szczygiel
bombonik01 (polyvore clothing)

^^^ i have added a playlist to show you what kind of music i like ^^^

MADE BY THE A-MA-ZING MONTY :D

b>^^^^^ made by the ab fab stacey cakes!!! l yhu lots!!

Made by me :)

made by the fab Ƨτεῤƕαηιε™ ^^^

ty to the fab obsessedfanpire :)

^^^^ Thankyou to TWILIGHT_GAVE_ME_HOPE_4_LIFE

^^^ Made by Alice<3Fan

By lyric☺♪♪

Made by Monique :) tyxxx

Made by charlotte ^^ TY

Made by Bella claire Cullen^^^

Made by siincaa lautner ^^^

Made by Amy Cullen^^^

^^ Made by Brew

Made by me :) ^^^^

Made by Dani ^^^

made by Danielle <3

made by charlotte:)

Made by Isabelle Cullen^^^

^^ By kiz

By Rhia

^^ Made by the amazing Lollipop banner's team!

Made by Moonlight Werewolves
Arriving

I arrived in Forks, the cold icy air wrapped round me like a blanket. This was my new home; I was going to live here with my Brother Emmett and Sister Alice, I had moved away a couple of years ago to live in England with my mum and her husband Phil, I don’t know why I left with mum and the other two stayed with dad, but it just seemed natural, and I do not regret it one little bit. I have great friends over in England ones that I will keep for a lifetime. I was brought out of my reverie when Emmett scooped me up into a vice tight hug, god he was huge!
‘Still playing football, ey, Emmett?’ I said sarcastically as he put me down.
‘Yeah, still quarter back of the football team!’ he said enthusiastically as if he was telling me he had won the Nobel Prize. I heard Alice squeal and she came out of the house carrying a huge see-through umbrella.
‘BELLA!!’ she screamed as she launched herself at me, knocking me on to my backside
‘Hey Ali baby!’ I said as I stroked her sticky out hair.
‘I missed you so much! Don’t leave me again!’ she squealed
‘I won’t’ I promised her. I had no intention of going back to England since the timely death of my mother and her husband. I winced as I thought about it, I had cried my tears long ago about the car accident, that had brought me know back to forks. Emmett told me to go inside and get comfy and he would get all my bags.
‘Ohh, Bella, we have friends coming over later, you know, home coming and all that!’ she said, in a fake blasé tone.
‘When you say ‘home coming’ do you mean party?’ I asked her nervous, she knew I hated parties.
‘No! Just six of us including yourself’ she said honestly. I breathed a sigh of relief, the last thing I needed was a party, if you can’t tell I’m not the party type.
‘Okay good!’ she giggled lightly and mused my hair, as she skipped out of the room. At this I decided to ring my friends.
‘Hey Amelia! I’m here!’ I called down the phone
‘So you the plane you were on didn’t lose all engine power and make a death spiral towards the earth’ she giggled
‘No, my plane did not lose all engine power and I didn’t end up dead when it spiraled towards the Earth, but thanks for the optimism!’ I said sarcastically and again she just giggled,
‘OH, sorry honey bee I’ve got to go!!’ Amelia said down the phone
‘Okay, okay Lila, see ya!’ I replied and then the phone went dead. I sat there bored so I decided to get my laptop; I sat on the sofa and went on msn. No one I liked was online; I shoved it aside and turned the TV on as the door bell rang.
‘We have guests!’ Alice sang
‘They’re around here all the time, so this is hardly a surprise’ Emmett chuckled
‘Why are they always around here?’ I asked, didn’t they have homes to go to?
‘Have you seen the size of this house?’ I guess he was right we lived in a huge house. Our father was a surgeon, which meant large bank account but little ‘family time’ I honestly didn’t mind. After I had finished my day dream I heard people coming down the hall way. Alice threw the door open, which hit the wall with a bang, in her excitement. I just waved at the people coming through the door.
‘okay, Bella, this is Rosalie’ she pointed to the gorgeous blond who went to stand by Emmett’s side and kiss him ‘she is Emmett’s girlfriend, this is Jasper, my boyfriend’ she grinned at the lanky blond male standing next to her, he was almost twice her height, which isn’t a hard thing to be, Alice was tiny, with big bubbly brown eyes and short flicky black hair ‘they are brother and sister, by the way’
‘It is very nice to meet you’ I smiled warmly at them, Jasper smiled back timidly and didn’t feel the need to say anything, his sister was another thing completely.
‘I don’t think its going to take very long to get to know you, Alice and Emmett especially’ she said throwing an elbow into Emmett’s ribs, which obviously didn’t hurt one little bit, Emmett was the total opposite of Alice he was muscular, the only thing that you could tell they were related by was their big brown eyes, which I also had ‘have not stopped talking about you, since the day you said you were coming’ at this I just blushed like the moron I am.
‘Where’s Edward?’ Alice asked confused, at this the door bell rang again. Alice hopped off to answer it.
‘Sorry I’m late got caught up in a family thing’ a velvety voice called from the hallway, and then I saw him. Well there was only one word WOW, he had well styled bronze hair and amazing green eyes, which were the colour of the finest emerald, I just sat there marveling at his beauty, before he broke the awkward silence.
‘You must be the famous Bella’ he smirked, while looking me up and down like I was a piece of art.
‘Oh- er- yeah ‘STOP MUMBLING LIKE AN IDIOT! ‘You must be the famous Edward’ I said, and smiled warmly.
‘Well I knew I have made a name for myself but, famous, well!’ He laughed, still staring at me. Awkward I offered if anybody wanted drinks, and got Alice to help me.
‘What’s up with Edward?’ I asked Alice
‘Ha ha, you noticed that did you? Well he is what we call a player’ Alice said in an all knowing Buddha way
‘Player?’ I asked, confused, what did he play?
‘Womanizer, you know, treats women like a piece of meat’ Alice said struggling to explain ‘women are just another notch on his bedpost’ she whispered
‘Oh, ok’ I whispered back amused. But it still didn’t explain why he was looking at me like that. Obviously he didn’t find me attractive! We walked back into the front room to find Emmett putting Guitar Hero on. I took a seat and decided to watch, I wasn’t overly good at it, well to be fair I was rubbish at it.
‘Aren’t you gunna play Bells?’ Emmett asked
‘No, I prefer to watch, I’m not good at it’ I answered honestly
‘But you play the guitar?’ Emmett asked amused how I could play the real thing and not a plastic one
‘I know, but there not the same’ I replied blushing, as always! My phone went off playing ‘Declaration of War’ by Hadouken!, I picked it up and saw the text from my friend Marco

Hey izzie xx
Hope u have made it 2 America alrite, don’t text back snoozing. I’ll talk 2 u l8tr xx
Marcoxx

God I missed him, he was my GBF, but you wouldn’t be able to tell unless you knew him, he acted normally, no oh my gosh behavior. He actually got asked out by women all the time. Although he had great fashion taste! I loved the outfits that would turn up on my door step without warning. I was truly spoilt by him.
‘You have an iPhone?’ Emmett asked obviously jealous
‘Yeah, leaving gift from my friends, so that I can call them in style’ I laughed at the memory of when they said that to me.
‘God, your friends are a bit much!’ Emmett shouted surprised this wasn’t a birthday and Christmas rolled into one, dad had a lot of money but mum didn’t, so I never have been really spoilt.
‘They’re the best!’ I smiled contented
‘Who did you get a text from?’ Alice asked, nosing in on my business
‘Marco’ I answered simply
‘Oh, has Bella got a boy-friend’ Emmett said, stressing the last word in a sickly sweet manor. I looked up to see Edward grimace, what did it matter to him if I did have a boyfriend. The fact that I have never had one was beyond the point.
‘No he is just my friend’ I answered honestly
‘Sure!’ Edward laughed
‘What do you mean sure’ I asked irritated
‘Well you may think your just friends, but I’m pretty sure he doesn’t, just look at you!’ Edward smirked, looking me up and down.
‘Look at what? Well that’s beyond the point, Marco, lets just say isn’t interested in girls general’ I said trying to get them to understand.
‘Oh how comes everyone’s got a GBF, but me, this is so unfair!’ Alice complained throwing herself onto the couch, I just laughed.
‘So have you got a boyfriend?’ Emmett asked dead serious.
‘No’ I answered awkward
‘Have you ever had one?’ He wasn’t going to make me look like a fool in front of everyone was he? ‘Well?’ he asked annoyed, by hesitancy to answer.
‘No’ I said as I slumped down on the coach. The room went silent.
‘What so you’ve never had a boyfriend?’ Edward asked shocked
‘No’
‘But… how?’ he asked still over come by shock
‘Because I’m a social reject, and no one was ever really interested in me’ I answered honestly once again, cheeks burning with such an intense blush that I thought my face would go purple.
‘No one was interested in YOU!’ Edward asked laughing ‘I mean you’re gorgeous!’ my eyes popped open in shock and face went straight into another violent blush. I looked over to see Emmett glaring at Edward.
‘Erm brb’ I said and quickly ran upstairs taking two at a time, my life was so embarrassing!

Chapter 1 – discussion section
Chapter 2- Page 1
Chapter 3- page 2
Chapter 4-page 3
Chapter 5- page 5
Chapter 6 part 1- page 8
Chapter 6 part 2- page 10
Chapter 7- page 13
Chapter 8 part 1- page 18
Chapter 8 part 2- page 18
Chapter 9- page 20
Chapter 10 part 1- page 25
Chapter 10 part 2- page 28
Chapter 11 part 1- page 48
Chapter 11 part 2- page 49
Chapter 12 part1 - page 54
Chapter 12 part 2 - page 62
Chapter 13- Page 66
Chapter 14- Page 70
Chapter 15- Page 75
Chapter 16- page 78
Chapter 17- page 82
Chapter 18- page 95
Chapter 19- Page 102
Chapter 20 - Page 124

Views: 3996

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

lol
lolz
SERIOUSLY JAKES GOTTA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HES A SLIME HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay... can someone just tell me if bella ends up with jacob or edward??? lolll the suspensee!!!

ily xoxo
Peace XD
i dnt lik jacob in this storyy
Y Jacob! ughh I HATE Jacob!!
Grrr I will get you woman Mu ha ha ha
Jk!! lol!
ur so0o0 mean......need to know more!!!
*edited by moderator* why did you do that?! That really sucks! How could you?!
lol ... must be nice :)
lol i was just thinking the same thing
i really like jacob
but he waz a jerk (i guess it waz needed)
in this story......
i agree Bella iz all messesd up in this story she needs help

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service