The Twilight Saga

The Banner above was made by Shellym127 (Me)

The Banner above by Emma Cullen! Thank you!

Banner above by I-♥-JacobBlack! Isn't it amazing!

Banner above By Mona isn't it so cool!

Thank you guys so much for voting! This is Gone's first Award!

Other Awards : Thanks so much for voting for my story!!

Banner By Cera Meyer. I love it! Especially the Quote!

Banner by Schuler. Thank you it's awesome!

BannerFans.com
Banner by J.R. Isn't it cool?

Banner by Werewolve's gurl. Thank you I love it!

Banner by Hayley. Thank you Hayley! :)

Banner from the Banner Shack

Banners by Twilight love story O_o

Banner By Mona

Gone By Shellym127

Preface

“Bella, Bella wake up.” Alice said as she shook me a little to hard. I opened my eyes to find myself in my room. “Alice? Why are you here?” I questioned. “Bella something bad has happened” She said in horror.
“Alice, define bad.” I told her.
“Bella. There is no easy way to say this. So I guess I better just say it. Bella, Edward’s gone.” She struggled to say.
“Alice, what happened?” I said in horror.
“I guess I better start at the beginning.” She said sadly. “Edward went on a hunting trip by himself and was attacked by Victoria and Laurent. I had a vision of it and we all ran as fast as we could, but Edward was too far away. When we got there we found Edward ripped to pieces. We destroyed Laurent and Victoria before they burned Edward but…” She stopped mid sentence and the suspense was killing me.
“But what Alice?” I asked.
“But he can’t remember a thing.” She said. “He doesn’t even know Carlisle. He doesn’t know that Carlisle created him so he feels no bond to us. He left Forks.” Alice said.
My head then went into complete shut down. How could this happen? Why?
“Bella I know this hard for you.” She said. “It’s hard for all of us. I’ll talk to you tomorrow. Okay?” She walked over to the window but then turned to face me.
“Oh and Bella he some how managed to write you this before he died.” She tossed me a package wrapped with white tissue paper. She left and I tore open the package. Inside it held a lard piece of bark with a message carved into it.

Dear Bella, The end is near for me and I want you to know that I loved you. After I'm gone I want you to promise me that you will put on a happy face. Live your life. Don't let me stop you from being you. And most importantly protect your life, for it was important to me. And remember I will always be with you in your heart.

Love,
Edward

Chapter 1

It had been a full year since the incident. I was a senior at Forks High School now. To everyone I looked liked I had recovered. But they were wrong. I was anything but okay. As I walked through the doors of my school to my locker I held a solemn look on my face. Alex was waiting for me by my locker. She had moved here from Nevada a month after the incident. She was my best friend and one of the only people that truly understood me. She new what today was. For my sake she mirrored my solemn look.
“Hi” I said.
“Hi” She replied, “You going to be okay?” She asked.
“Yeah.” I lied.
“You sure?” She asked again.
“I’m positive.” I lied again.
“Okay.” She sounded like she didn’t buy it. “So do you want to do something after school? Or is your visit going to be longer today?”
“It’s going to be longer.” I stated.
“Okay, Bella. Well then how about tomorrow we catch a movie? Okay?” She asked.
“Sure. Sounds good.” I told her with a fake smile. I closed my locker and we began walking to class.

The rest of the day flew by with nothing out of the ordinary happening. I said goodbye to everyone as I walked to my truck. I drove up to the Newton’s store, parked, and went it side. I walked up to the front counter where Mrs. Newton was waiting.
“My usual please.” I told Mrs. Newton while handing her a twenty-dollar bill. She handed me the bouquet of roses and my change. I got in my rusted old truck and drove the familiar route. I parked in the empty lot and got out. I walked on the path to the left corner where he lay. I knelt down in front of him and placed the flowers over his grave; Edward’s grave.
___________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________

Chapters (Just click the chapter name and it will go to the page)
Chapter 2- pg 7
Chapter 3 -pg 12
Chapter 4 -pg 19
Chapter 5 -pg 23
Chapter 6 -pg 27
Chapter 7 -pg 31
Chapter 8 -pg 34
Chapter 9 -pg 38
Chapter 10 -pg 43
Chapter 11 -pg 48
Chapter 12 -pg 52
Chapter 13 -pg 57
Chapter 14 -pg 62
Chapter 15 -pg 64

Views: 688

Replies to This Discussion

I though he diddnt die, he just lost his memori(suck at spelling)?
it's good though.
Thanks for reading! Oh and the grave is for Edward's soul, not necessarily his body.
it's symbolic... like he is gone... to them at least.
yes exactly!

here's your banner! made by lili!
okay thank you!
Thanks for reading! :D
Im confused! I thought he didnt die? Or is that just his "grave"? Explain please! And are the rest of the Cullens still there? Or did they leave after Edward "died"? Anyways, its VERY good! It should be interesting to see where u go with it!
I think I'll write more and most of your questions will be answered. Oh I'll explain the grave. The grave is for Edward's soul, not necessarily his body.
8 O ! W.R.I.T.E. .M.O.R.E. .N.O.W.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!..!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!..!
So you like it?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service