The Twilight Saga

Edward and Bella have been best friends since kindergarten. They're
both 17 now and Edward has a little sister named Lizzie, who's 6. One
day Lizzie tells Edward to "Man up and ask her out already!" Will
Edward agree with his 6-year-old decision maker? Emmett is Bella's
brother,and Alice is Edward's sister,  Rose and Jasper are Hales.

Chapter 1 Epov

"Liz! I can't believe you dressed the cat up in Mom's favorite scarf! UGH! God,
Lizzie! Alice leaves me in charge of you while she plays dress up with
Bella and you make a sandwich out of mustard and my CD's and ruin mom's
favorite scarf! Now we have to go!" I screamed picking her up in her
pink pancake tutu and overalls then ran to the car. I strapped her into
the front seat of my car and sped off. I know, my Superior parenting
skills are unmatchable, but Bella just got dumped and need me...And
Lizzie.  We skidded into the parking lot of the pizza place and ran
inside, I locked the door to my car. "Edward! Where's Lizzie!?" Alice
screamed running at me, "What? she was right here!" I started looking
around me frantically. I swear that little girl's going to be the death
of me! "hey man!" Jasper said dragging Bella in after him, she was
wearing jean shorts and a sparkly tank top with her ratty converse. I
knew Bella, Alice was not coming in between her and her converse. "hey
Jazz" I greeted, then looked around him to the car, Lizzie was sitting
in the front seat honking the horn. "GOD!" I huffed and ran out the
door, "Hey Edward" Bella greeted as I passed, "Hey Bells looking good"
I took a moment to examine her, she blushed and I continued on my
rescue mission. I grabbed Lizzie and slung her over my shoulder, then
carried her inside, "EDWARD ANTHONY! PUT ME DOWN!" She screamed as I
carried her in, everyone chuckled, "She's serious Edward" Jasper said
patting my back, I scowled at him and set Lizzie in the little booth we
had all crowded in, "BELLA!" She exclaimed when she saw Bella slide in
next to me, "Hey Lizard" she said as cheerfully as possible, Bella had
been dating Mike for a few painful months (for me at least, the kid was
freakishly annoying!) and then BAM! He dumped her, Bella's left
heartbroken, which means, as hard as it I had to tell her that life
would go on without that dork. "Hey, cheer up! He has no idea what he's
missing" I patted her back and dismounted Lizzie from my lap, and onto
the floor under the table. "I'll be bored!" She whined, "here'' I threw
her some crayons and a napkin, Bella laughed, "BELLA! I swear if you
don't stop whining I will shove this down your shirt!" I showed her my
handful of icecubes, She smiled, and matched my handful with her own,
"There's my Bella!" I hugged, she hugged me back. I decided I had
suffered more than her with Mike, so I shoved the Ice cubes down her
shirt anyway, She gasped and threw hers down my shirt, sadly one of
them missed and plopped right on Lizzie's head. She screamed and ran
out from under the table. 'you. got. My. Hair. WET!" She screamed,
"Lizzie! Shhh!" we all said pressing our fingers to our mouths "MY HAIR
IS WET!" Bella jumped out of the booth and clamped her hand over her
mouth, "SHHH!" Bella hissed, I slid out of the booth to and grabbed
Lizzie's kicking feet, "FUN!" Emmett screamed and went to join our
little commotion in the restaurant. Thankfully it wasn't a very classy
restaurant, so the owner didn't care. Emmett began tickling Lizzie, she
screamed with happiness, Alice and Rose just sat there looking
disgusted. Just then the door to the tiny restaurant swung open and,
you guessed it, Mike walked in. His arm was draped over Jessica
Stanley's shoulders, Bella's jaw dropped and she dropped Lizzie's arms
leaving her hanging upside down by me holding her feet, "Sorry to
interrupt the freak show" Mike spit, Bella looked like she was going to
cry. "Look Newton!" I handed Lizzie to Emmett, "What Cullen?!"
"Back off, okay! No body likes seeing you trying to be all tough, I
could kick your butt any day you want!" Bella was practically
hyperventilating, "Really?" Mike challenged, "You bet your girlfriends
live!" That was it, Bella burst into tears and ran out the door,
"Bella!" I called after, "go comfort your girlfriend Cullen!"
"As soon as you comfort yours" I threw the extra ice cubes in my hand
down Jessica's shirt and ran after Bella. she was sitting on the curb
of the sidewalk with her face buried in her hands, "Bells!" I said
sitting down next to her, "Don't listen to him! He's just a jerk" I
said pulling her into my arms, she sobbed quietly into my chest, she
mumbled something I couldn't understand, "what?" she shook her head,
"Nothing" I tightened my grip around her, "It' going to be okay" i
promised, "I loved him" she whispered, "You'll love again, I did" I
told her, "No, I won't, after you broke up with Jessica you tee-peed
her house every week for a month, I can't do that!" She sobbed, "Sure
you can! I'll take you right now! We'll go rob the bathroom it'll be
fun!" I coaxed, she pulled away to look at me, "Edward?" she said,
"Come on! every one will come, we'll wait until it's dark and then
we'll go get him good!" she smiled, "fine!" She grabbed my hand and got
up we walked back into the restaurant to see Alice take the pitcher of
water the waitress had set on the table and dump it all over Mike and
Jessica. Jessica screamed. and Mike stood there like the dumb monkey he
is!Bella inhaled deeply, either trying not to break down crying or trying harder to not break down laughing. Probably both. We gather all our friends and left. We decided to all sleep at my house. When we got there we were debating taking Lizzie with us or not.
"we can't leave her!" Alice shouted
"We can't take her either!" I shouted back,
"She can stay in the car no come on I want to go NOW!" Bella screamed I laughed,
"fine!" I scooped up a tired Lizzie into my arms and positioned Bella, Lizzie, and Alice in the bed of Emmett's truck, we were all dressed in black and armed with roll of toilet paper. Bella was almost vibrating with excitement. I laughed, she smiled. Bella had an amazing smile and beautiful eyes and...Holy crap! What am I thinking! Bella's my best friend and nothing more! I had to convince myself this. That was going to be hard.

Thanks for reading, comment me
xoxo,Hayley

Views: 316

Replies to This Discussion

This is great so far!
Please post more soon!
P.S. First to comment!
Yeah.
This is so great.
It took me a little time to adjust to the relationships.
I'm used to see Bella and Edward as a couple, and with sisters, brothers....
awww SECOND COMMENT HOW LEGIT! ahah its good! i like it alot!
Awesome!Good Job!=)
Interesting :-) Please post asap...
Hugs,
Ashley
this is amazing!! plz post more and keep me updated!!!:)
so cool, write more soon plzzz
can u keep me updated??? :):):):):)
Chapter 2 Epov

After vandalizing Mike's house we all passed out on the couches, floor, and chairs.
Around noon someone rang the door bell. No one got up to answer it so whoever it was just inviting himself in. "Yo, Cullen!" a gruff voice yelled, he came over and kicked my ribs, "What the--" I woke up and looked at him. Mike. I should I've known that! "What the hell are you doing in my house!" I scrambled to my feet and grabbed my side. Ouch, that hurt! "you totally trashed my house!" he argued, "Dude! We did not! We went out came home watched a movie, and went to bed" Thank God my mom made me take drama lessons when I was 6! "You dirty liar!" he accused, "do you have proof?" I challenged, "SHUT UP! I KNOW IT WAS YOU!" He swung his fist at my mouth. Blood started dripping, Jasper and Emmett woke up when they heard Mike say that, they got up and walked up to my behind me, "leave Mike" Emmett said, "MAKE ME!" Mike screamed causing Bella to wake up, "What the?" she asked then she saw my bloody lip, "Holy crap! What did you do!" She screamed, "Shut up!" he barked, Mike was obviously very drunk. "I swear by all that is holy if you wake up Lizzie I will call the cops" I told him "You trashed my house!"
"no, I didn't! We came home after seeing you, watched the Hangover, and went to sleep" I lied smoothly, he frowned and threw another punch, Hitting me in the face. Bella gasped and looked at Mike, "what is wrong with you!?" she asked, "get out! Or I'll call my dad over here!" she threatened. Did I mention Bella's dad is the chief of police? "you'll call daddy?" Mike asked using a fake little girls voice, Bella flipped out her phone, "Bad move man, her dad can arrest you for punching me and breaking and entering" I pointed to my broken door, "Oh crap!" Mike remembered how protective Bella's dad was. "I was never here and you didn't trash my house, Kay? GOOD!" He ran out. Bella closed her phone and ran over to me. Alice and Rosalie were huddled together scared out of their minds. "sit down" Bella grabbed my shoulders and shoved me down on the couch, "Hold still!"
"It's fine!" I told Bella, she shook her head and touched my bloody lip, "does it hurt?" she asked, I shook my head, "a little" I lied, Bella continued touching my face. Her eyes met mine. I heard Alice and Rosalie whisper something then got up, they grabbed Emmett and Jasper's hands and then dragged them out of the room leaving us alone, 'does this hurt?' she touch my blackening eye, 'No" she frowned "yes it does" her face was a few inches away, "god, you're still bleeding!" she touched my lips again, I nodded, she leaned a few inches closer. I closed the tiny gap between us pressing her lips to mine, I moved my hand so I could wrap it around her waist, she put her hands behind my neck, "Morning Ed--" I heard Lizzie come down the stairs, I waved her to the kitchen without breaking our kiss, from what I could hear she followed my instructions, "WHAT!?" Alice's voice rang out from the kitchen, I heard the door crack open and many astounded gasps, I pulled away from Bella and stared at her she blushed, "uh--Alice, Rose!" she asked, they were staring wide eyed at us, they ran over and grabbed her then dragged her upstairs.

Bpov,
"What the heck Bella!" Alice screamed at me, "What?" I asked, I knew, but didn't want to say it out loud. "Bella, you were just making out with Edward!" Rose was pacing in front of us, "So," i shrugged, Alice slapped me. "No so! Bella you love him!" Alice suggested, "maybe" i blushed, "Ask him out!" Alice screamed, "Shh! No, what if says no, then we'll, like, avoid each other and it'll be all awkward!" I explained my not-so-logical-logic, she frowned. "if he asked you out would you say yes?" Alice asked, I sighed, "If I say yes will you leave me alone?" I asked they nodded, I knew I'd regret this..."yes" they were out the door racing downstairs, "ALICE!" I screamed and ran after them. "NO!"
"EDWARD!" I heard Alice yell, "ALICE SHUT UP!" I screamed from the stairs, Alice was trying to find them, "EDWARD!" I cursed under my breath and ran after them, "shut...UP!" I panted, they had a BIG house! "What' going on!?" Edward asked, "Nothing!" I growled at Alice and Rose "Bella--' I clamped my hand over their mouths, "I'm going to take my hand away, if you say anything I will drag you back upstairs by your hair" I told them they nodded, I took my hand away "BELLA SAID--" I grabbed chunks of each of their hair, "ow, ow ow" they chanted and I dragged them out of the room, "I told you! Shut up! It will make things awkward and blah blah blah blah blah!" I hissed, "OW!" I heard some one scream from the other room, we all ran in to the living room where Edward, Emmett and Jasper were sitting, Edward was curled over on himself holding his side, "Edward?" Emmett poked his side, "Stop that!" Edward hissed, "Edward?" I ran over and put my hand on his back, "sit down" I commanded, He did as I told him, "what's wrong?" I asked, "freaking Mike kicked me and now I'm feeling it" he had his teeth clenched, "where?" I asked, "Where I'm holding my ribs in pain!" He growled, "Let me see" I touched his side lightly, "I can't really move!" I sighed and switched sides on the couch, "okay this might hurt...A lot" I told him, my mom was a doctor I know how to do this kinda thing, I lifted up his shirt a little to see where it was, he had a bruise from his hip to his shoulder, "It hurts bad?" I asked, he nodded, "I don't think it's broken but...Emmett come here" I told waved him over, "see that right there, ya that Do you think it's squishy?" I asked, Emmett smiled picking up on what I was trying to say (hit it to see if he shrieks in pain, so I don't have to ) He did as I instructed and hit Edward in the ribs, "OW!" Edward whined grabbed his side, "Stop it!" I grabbed his arm "calm down we'll go to the doctor!" I insisted, "NO! NO DOCTOR! You know I hate the doctor!" I sighed, "fine we'll go to the hospital! You need help!" I told him, he looked around, "Alice I think Lizzie needs everyone!" Edward hissed, she nodded grabbing everyone and dragging them away, "Bella...I really don't want to go" he said after everyone left, "Edward I know you hate it in there but you need to. You won't be alone, Edward you could have broken bones, I'm not a doctor, they could heal wrong and then they'll have to re-break it" I told him, "I hate it there! I didn't even go into the hospital when Lizzie was born! I'm not going!" he cried, "Edward I'll go with you my mom will help you and..."
"NO, I'm not going!" he was dead set on his decision. No use arguing with that.

Sorry it's not very good! Comment me!
xoxo,Hayley
Love it!!!!!
ahhh! Post more asap!!! It was amazingly good!!! I loved every line!!!
Hugs,
Ashley
i love this keep me updated

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service