The Twilight Saga

This story is a bout all the Cullen’s and there all human Edward and Bella are dating but Emmett and Rosalie are not but other than that everything else is the same hope you like it -Sarah and Rachel

BPO V
Me and Edward have been going out for almost a year now but lately he’s been acting weird and we’ve been fighting a lot. Edward didn’t even come to school today, so I think I’m going to go over to his house and see what’s up.
I get to his house and I go to the door its locked that’s just great
“wait, I wonder if I have the key.” I reached into my pocket at grabbed the key out but great I don’t have my house key to get into my house. Well Edward has one I’ll ask him if he can give it to me so I can get into my house later.
“Edward, Edward you home,” where is he, no ones here, well maybe I’ll go up to his room and see if he’s just sleeping and that’s why he cant hear me. I opened his door and omg I see Edward on top of a girl.
“omg Edward,” I look and I see that the girl is Lauren. I run out of the room when I start hearing Edward scream “ Bella wait,” while he’s chasing after me, crap I don’t have my house key so I cant leave so I’ll just go into this room and lock the door so Edward can’t get in.
“Bella open the door please, I’m sorry,” Edward said, gosh cant he just leave me alone.
“Edward go away,” I screamed, I cant stop crying my heart feels like it was just ripped in half. He finally went away, I just laid on the bed crying my heart out, why would he cheat on me he always said he loved me. Then suddenly I hear the door open.
“oh I’m sorry Bella are you okay,” Emmett said, good its Emmett he probably had a key to get in cause I left the door locked.
“no I’m sorry Emmett,” I said “I didn’t know who’s room this was but can you shut the door please you can stay but shut it so Edward cant get in here,” I never want to see Edwards face again.
He comes and sits on the bed by me and I sit up
“Bella what’s wrong, what did Edward do to you,” what did he do to me he just ripped my heart out of my chest and stepped on it.
“Emmett he cheated on me,” I started to tell him everything that happened since I arrived at his house today.
“Bella I’m so sorry are you okay?” why would I be okay I just caught the love of my life in bed with another girl.
“no, Emmett my heart fells like its been broken in half,”
“do want me to take you home.”
“please if you don’t mind Emmett.”
“no problem let me go get the car ready then I’ll come and get you so you wont have to see Edward.”
“thanks Emmett,” I was so thankful I need to get home but wait I don’t have a key, Charlie should be home so its okay.
“ready Bella, Edwards in his room so you should be safe.”
“thanks Emmett again for this.”
“you can finish thanking me later,” he laughs, “but lets go before Edward comes looking for you,” he smiled at me and it made me feel happy for some reason.
I get home and Charlie’s there thank god
“hey how am I going to get my truck
“I’ll bring it over tomorrow then have Alice pick me up.”
“thanks Emmett again your really sweet.”
“no problem hope you feel better see you tomorrow Bella, bye.”
“bye.”

Views: 87

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

love it please write more!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service