The Twilight Saga

A Continuation of Midnight Sun

Welcome to the Comments Page for 'A Continuation of Midnight Sun'!
Your Comments are Greatly Appreciated!

Happy Cinco De Mayo Everybody! I just wanted to inform my readers that I have moved the story to a different Discussion, so that new readers can find each section of the story with more ease. I will soon be unable to fit any more of those nifty little glitter links to the new sections. The coding has too many characters, and the forum only allows so many per post.

Anyways, that new discussion will be closed and I will re-open it only for my story updates, so please continue to leave your comments here.

Here is the link to my Fan-Fic:
BEFORE YOU READ!!!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank my readers for their support and awesome feedback. But I also want to address and preempt some concerns other members have expressed. I have received several angry complaints from fans insisting I am disrespecting Stephenie Meyer's wishes by writing and continuing this story. I assure you, I do understand where they are coming from. I often have second thoughts about it myself. I don't want to plant false expectations for her novel we are all on our tippy-toes waiting for. I do not begin to compare my writing with hers. But I also doubt the meek writings of one fan such as myself could possibly affect an entire fan-base's anticipation or Meyer's compulsion to continue the novel. I have read several Fan-fics on this website and on others, that are doing the same or similar to what I am doing.

So, please use discretion before proceeding. For those of you that think reading Midnight Sun was wrong, or who wish to wait for Meyer's finished product (if she ever does)... or any who disagree or feel bothered with my decision to post this forum.... Please, I urge you NOT to continue reading. Leave this page, direct your curiosity elsewhere, and keep your opinions to yourself.

Otherwise, I hope you enjoy this Fan-Fic, and I welcome your comments and thoughts.

Thank you,
Jillian Shaw

Just discovered permalinks... This will make it much easier to link to new sections from now on. I can't believe I didn't figure this out before. I am normally right on top of these these things!
Ch. 12 Complications
Ch. 13 Balancing
Ch. 14 Confessions (Parts 1 & 2)
Ch. 14 Confessions (Part 3)
Ch. 15 Mind Over Matter (Part 1)
Ch. 15 Mind Over Matter (Part 2)
Ch. 15 Mind Over Matter (Part 3)
Ch. 15 ¾ The Wager (Part 1)
Ch. 15 ¾ The Wager (Part 2)

Get My Updates on Twitter!

Views: 1709

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

PLzzzzzzzz work on it soon and ill wait for you as long as possible. luv ya and keep up the grest work : )
great...when will you write again?
PLS CONTINUE
This is good ! When are you posting more ?
aw! its been months since u posted
more than four months :( jilliaaaaan poooooost moooooooooooooooore teehee
i know!
i wish she would!
this is so good!
OK... So, I know I totally suck. I do really want to finish this. For myself as well as for all you guys that have waited so patiently while I slacked off (well most of you ;) ). I am getting back into Twilight mode, in anticipation for the 'New Moon' movie release next month. Can't wait! It has been so long, I honestly have forgotten where I have left off. I need to re-read all that I have written so far and get back into "Edward's Mind." I absolutely promise to work on it this week. I believe next up is Chapter 16: The Cullens.
2 and 1/2 pages and counting... but Bella is still sressing about meeting the Cullens!
6 and 1/2 pages so far. Nothing ready to post yet, but want to ensure you all I am making progress, finally.
love this Jillian, really think you're on par with SM, can't wait for full chapter to be up. I love hearing the Cullens POVs, much more interesting for sure. So glad you started to write again, missed it/
I completely agree :D

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service