The Twilight Saga

A Different Ending-

***This banner was made by CraziCullen***

Summary-

Standing at the alter of her own wedding, Bella is overjoyed to marry the love of her life, Edward Cullen. But right as she reaches up to kiss him and make it final, she is suddenly shocked to find herself in an alternate world, farther away from Edward than she's ever been. Bella is quick to realize that she is now living in a life where she is married to Jacob with three kids, and comes to the conclusion that she is having a nightmare the night before her wedding.

But what happens when she doesn't wake up like she expects herself to? Bella struggles and searches as hard as she can to find a way to escape this nightmare, but finds that it isn't going to be a very easy task. How long will Bella be stuck in this twisted world before she comes to like it? How will she find a way to escape this nightmare, or, will she want to?

Index:

Chapter One

Chapter Two

Chapter Three

Chapter Four

Chapter Five

Chapter Six

Chapter Seven

Chapter Eight

Chapter Nine

Chapter Ten

Chapter Eleven

Chapter Twelve

Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fifteen

Epilogue- Edward

_

_

_

More Stories By This Author-

Selfish- Bella tries to keep her secret away from Edward,  but quickly realizes life has other plans for her. After realizing she is pregnant with Jacob, Bella faces many disasters including loss, betrayal, pain, and tears. Bella must go through many obstacles to get back everything that means anything to her, but the question is- will she be able to handle the many barriers that try and keep her from what once was? Or has she caused far to many troubles to ever be forgiven?

_

_

Secretive- In this shocking conclusion to Selfish, Ryan, Bella's  lost son, learns the truth about his past and is forced to realize what trouble his birth has brought upon so many. Ryan becomes angry at the Cullen's for destroying his father Jacob, and seeks revenge. Right as he begins to plot his wrath upon the family, an odd favor of help appears before him, desiring the same thing as him; to enforce the death of the Cullen's. Will Ryan stay a loyal pack leader, or will he except this powerful, yet deadly favor of help?

_

_

Renesmee Loses A Tooth: A One-shot- In this brief, yet adorable one-shot,  young Renesmee is frightened to find that she has lost one of her teeth! Read along as little Nessie experiences the wonders of losing a tooth, and for the first time, hears the old legend of 'The Tooth Fairy.'

_

_

Emmett Works At McDonalds- Making one of the first one-shots  based completely on him, Emmett's

boredom inspires him to become the worst employee to walk the earth.

_

_

_

Thank you to all of the wonderful readers and your beautiful comments! I can't tell you guys how many times you inspire me to never stop writing!!!

Views: 5715

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you :)

Chapter five... please enjoy :D

Chapter Five-

It’s just a dream… It’s just a dream… it’s just a dream…. I thought as I heard loud footsteps travel into the room where I lay with Jacob. I flinched as two little girls jumped on us, bouncing and screaming. The little boy walked around the bed and tugged on my hair.

I pulled away from his small hands and sat up, trying to navigate around the children that demanded food.

“Mommy, I’m hungry!” Kasey yelled, snapping her teeth in an eating motion. How would I have ever been able to deal with this? Maybe it was a good thing that Edward will never be able to have kids with me…

“Come on.” Jacob said and picked up Kasey with no problem. The other little girl followed after them, yelling about Lucky Charms. The boy stayed behind and stared at me. What did he want?

“Mommy, I’m hungry.” He whispered, waiting for me to get up. I got out of bed and held out my hands. He lifted up his arms, waiting for me to pick him up. Why couldn’t he just walk? The kitchen was in the next room…

Struggling, I picked up the little boy and fell back a little. He was heavier than I thought he would be. Almost falling onto the bed, he giggled.

“Mommy can’t walk!” he yelled, giggling. I couldn’t help but smile, his giggle was a little cute.

I carried him to the kitchen, still struggling to carry him, and sat him down in one of the chairs. He stared up at me, expectantly once again. I had no idea what to do. I watched Jacob as he sat three bowls on the table and filled them with Lucky Charms. He poured milk in them afterward.

“No!” the other girl yelled, her eyes tearing up.

“What is it Rene?” he asked her. My eyes widened in shock. We had named the other girl after my mother? I couldn’t help but smile, as my eyes began to tear up a little too. The other girl was named Rene…

“The milk is supposed to go in first! The milk goes first!” she yelled, a single tear falling from her cheek. For the first time, I paid attention to what she looked like. I noticed she had long, curly brown hair that bounced as she pounded her fist on the table.

She had a small yellow shirt, which went well with her brown hair. She had big, brown eyes and rosy cheeks. She was really… cute.

Kasey was the exact opposite of Rene. She had darker skin and straight et black hair. She looked so much like Jacob; anyone could have been able to tell who her father was.

Finally, I looked to the boy, thought I didn’t know his name. As always, he said nothing. He was very quiet, and seemed to always cling to me, where as the girls followed Jacob around.

The boy was short and skinny. Kasey looked like Jacob, and Rene looked like me, but the little boy was different. He looked like both Jacob and I. He had dark skin, yet my brown hair. Jacob’s straight hair, and my brown eyes. His hair looked like it had recently been cut. I could tell that someone here at done it, rather than a professional.

Jacob finished pouring milk in the bowls, so I decided to help. I opened cabinets and fund the cups on my third try. I looked around to make sure nobody had noticed how lost I had been. I turned back to the cups and pulled out three Sippy cups, hoping I had the right thing.

“No! It taste better with milk first!” Rene complained, crossing her arms, refusing to eat her cereal like the other two did. Kasey laughed loudly, as she watched Rene slap her hand in the bowl of cereal. Milk splattered around the table. Jacob rolled his eyes and sighed as he grabbed a napkin and cleaned up the mess.

I watched in silence as I filled the cups with orange juice, hoping they would like it. It actually felt nice doing them a favor. There was something in me that wanted to do whatever I had to, to please these kids.

Jacob cleaned up the mess and looked up to Rene, about to give her a speech. I hurried over and grabbed the bowl.

“Here, I’ll fix it.” I said and rushed to the sink to poor out what was left in the bowl. Jacob turned around and grabbed the cups I had filled, setting them down for everyone. I was suddenly happy that I had stopped him from getting angry with Rene.

I placed a new bowl on the table, and let them watch as I pored in the milk first and then the cereal. “See?” I said and placed the bowl in front of Rene. She smiled at it and took a big bite with her spoon. I smiled.

She reached up to grab her cup and drink from it, when she suddenly frowned. “I don’t want a Sippy cup! I’m old!” she wined.

Rolling his eyes once again, Jacob turned to me and laughed a little. I laughed some too. Though they were a little annoying, I found myself liking these kids just a little bit. They were so small and innocent… and the little boy had such cute fingers! And Kasey had such curly hair; she had to have gotten it from Charlie!

I suddenly frowned, unhappy with myself.

What about Edward…? I wondered, and my smile went away, just like that. It was as if a hurricane had come in and tore down everything I started to enjoy. I couldn’t enjoy this, ever. The fact was that this was never going to really happen. As soon as I woke up from the dream, I would marry Edward and never look back. After all it was what I wanted…

For a split second, my mind started to drift back to the What if? I shook it from my mind. Edward is what I want. As cute as these kids were, they couldn’t tear me away from Edward. Nothing could…

Or at least that’s what I thought…

As always this is so wonderful.

Next time please write abt Edward. I m missing him. ;)

Love it Jesse ..!!!
I fear Edward will not come back again for another few chapters, but he will make his way into the story, trust me :)
Cool then. ...!!!

:D

Thank you, that means a lot :)
so good! <3

I'll update soon :)

that was awesome please update soon
I will. Thank you for reading, Nayely. :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service