The Twilight Saga

A Different Ending-

***This banner was made by CraziCullen***

Summary-

Standing at the alter of her own wedding, Bella is overjoyed to marry the love of her life, Edward Cullen. But right as she reaches up to kiss him and make it final, she is suddenly shocked to find herself in an alternate world, farther away from Edward than she's ever been. Bella is quick to realize that she is now living in a life where she is married to Jacob with three kids, and comes to the conclusion that she is having a nightmare the night before her wedding.

But what happens when she doesn't wake up like she expects herself to? Bella struggles and searches as hard as she can to find a way to escape this nightmare, but finds that it isn't going to be a very easy task. How long will Bella be stuck in this twisted world before she comes to like it? How will she find a way to escape this nightmare, or, will she want to?

Index:

Chapter One

Chapter Two

Chapter Three

Chapter Four

Chapter Five

Chapter Six

Chapter Seven

Chapter Eight

Chapter Nine

Chapter Ten

Chapter Eleven

Chapter Twelve

Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fifteen

Epilogue- Edward

_

_

_

More Stories By This Author-

Selfish- Bella tries to keep her secret away from Edward,  but quickly realizes life has other plans for her. After realizing she is pregnant with Jacob, Bella faces many disasters including loss, betrayal, pain, and tears. Bella must go through many obstacles to get back everything that means anything to her, but the question is- will she be able to handle the many barriers that try and keep her from what once was? Or has she caused far to many troubles to ever be forgiven?

_

_

Secretive- In this shocking conclusion to Selfish, Ryan, Bella's  lost son, learns the truth about his past and is forced to realize what trouble his birth has brought upon so many. Ryan becomes angry at the Cullen's for destroying his father Jacob, and seeks revenge. Right as he begins to plot his wrath upon the family, an odd favor of help appears before him, desiring the same thing as him; to enforce the death of the Cullen's. Will Ryan stay a loyal pack leader, or will he except this powerful, yet deadly favor of help?

_

_

Renesmee Loses A Tooth: A One-shot- In this brief, yet adorable one-shot,  young Renesmee is frightened to find that she has lost one of her teeth! Read along as little Nessie experiences the wonders of losing a tooth, and for the first time, hears the old legend of 'The Tooth Fairy.'

_

_

Emmett Works At McDonalds- Making one of the first one-shots  based completely on him, Emmett's

boredom inspires him to become the worst employee to walk the earth.

_

_

_

Thank you to all of the wonderful readers and your beautiful comments! I can't tell you guys how many times you inspire me to never stop writing!!!

Views: 5708

Replies to This Discussion

Ha, I'd go with James, but people might get it confused with the evil vampire James.

I'll name him Jake jr. Thanks for the name lol I'm updating soon.

:) thanks again

Chapter Six-

One day had passed since I learned the names of Rene and Kasey. I still had not gotten the boys name, but I knew I would hear his name eventually.

I made my way into the kitchen quietly, careful not to wake the kids. This morning, I had gotten up and decided to make breakfast. Within twenty minutes, I had pop tarts in the toaster, eggs and pancakes on the stove, and bacon in the microwave.

When the microwave had two seconds left, I opened the small door, not wanting it to beep madly and wake anyone up. I slowly took out the plate of bacon, cautious of how hot it was. As I was about to reach the counter, someone put their arms around me. I screamed and dropped the plate of bacon.

The plate smashed onto the ground and broke into pieces as I jumped back away from the intruder. I looked and realized that it was Jacob.

He had a very confuse look on his face, slightly scared too. I put my hand over my mouth in embarrassment.

“I’m… sorry. Are you okay?” he asked, not coming near me.

I nodded and began to clean up the pieces of plate. From upstairs, I heard obnoxious footsteps. Great, the kids were up.

Jacob leaned down and started picking up small pieces of glass. When the kids made it down stairs, he yelled for them to stay in the other room, so that they wouldn’t step on the shattered pieces of glass. Rene and Kasey raced each other in anyway, not listening to word Jacob said.

“No!” I yelled. Jacob sat up and picked them up immediately. He went into the living room and sat them on the couch.

“What did I say?” he said.

“Sorry.” Kasey said. I heard Rene apologize as well, and wondered where the boy was.

After getting all of the glass up, I placed what food had survived on the table. Rene and Kasey made their way to the table hungrily and began eating. I stared, confused.

“Where’s…?” I looked around wondering where the boy was. My mind lingered on the one thought that I still didn’t know his name, but I quickly let it go. Where was he? Was he okay? Glass had shattered, yet he hadn’t come in.

“I’ll be right back.” I mumbled and made my way up the staircase from the living room. When I reached the top, I stopped. There were three doors, and I had no idea what each one lead to.

I made my way to the first door and opened it. I sighed, rolling my eyes as I realized I had ended up in the bathroom. The next room I went into was messy. There were toys everywhere, so many that it would take some work to get to the other side of the room. I could tell from the bunk bead and pink toys that it was the girl’s room.

There was only one door left, which met it was the boys room. I went in, prepared for anything. He lay there in bed, not making a sound. Worried sick, I went to him immediately and placed my hand on his head. It was very hot.

“Mommy.” He muttered weakly, and then coughed.

My eyes widened at the sound of his weak voice. It made me want to cry, seeing such a small, innocent child sick. No, my innocent child.

I left the room briefly and went into the bathroom. There were no medicines in there, probably because it was the kid’s bathroom. I made my way back downstairs and into the bathroom in Jacob’s room. There were couch medicines under the cabinet.

After retrieving one, I went back up the stairs quickly and went back into the little boys room. I felt terrible suddenly that I still did not know his name.

I sat beside his small bed and put my hand back to his head. He scowled when he saw the cough medicine in my hand.

“I don’t want any.” He pouted, coughing again. I blinked to keep tears from falling. Why was I having such a hard time not crying? He was only sick…

I made him take a little, which he did not like one bit, but surprisingly did not fight me. I closed the medicine back up and placed it on a high shelf where no kid could get it.

“I’m tired.” He complained. I tried to remember with my brain if today was a school day or not, but had absolutely no idea. I just assumed it was a Saturday or something and smiled at the boy.

“Then sleep.” I whispered quietly. I realized he was shivering a little and got him a blanket from a chair on the other side of the room. I tucked him in it and then smiled again. Though he was sick, he looked kind of cute wrapped up in all the blankets.

He sniffled and settled down to sleep. Unable to resist, I climbed into bed with him and lay down beside him. I held him tightly to me, silently hoping that the sickness would go away quickly.

I lay there for a couple minutes before his breathing became regular in sleep. I knew I needed to go downstairs with the others, but I didn’t really want to.

A few more minutes went by and Jacob poked his head in the door, worry on his face. I put my finger to my lips, silencing him so he did not wake him up. He looked at the small sick boy, the worry on Jacob’s face worsening.

“I gave him medicine.” I whispered the quietest I possibly could.

Jacob nodded. “Anything I can get?” he asked back even quieter. I wasn’t one hundred percent sure that I had even heard him right.

I shook my head no, unable to think of anything.

Jacob sighed quietly. “I’ll be downstairs with Kasey and Rene. If you need anything…”

I nodded.

Jacob kneeled down and softly placed his hand on the little boys head. He smiled a weak smile, the worried smile of a parent trying to look okay.

“Get better Jake.” Jacob smiled at the little boy that lay in my arms. After Jacob left, I thought about his name for a second. He little boy was named after his father.

I couldn’t help but smile. I didn’t why, but it was somehow a comforting thought. I looked down at Jake, wishing I could be sick instead of him. I felt my heart melt as I listened to his ragged breathing.

I wanted to get up, to keep myself from bonding with little Jake, because I would soon leave him for Edward, but I couldn’t pull myself away from him.

I sighed and laid my head down, relaxing. I’ll be okay if I don’t bond with him. I’ll just lay here while he sleeps, that’s all. Nothing more. I could not afford to start loving things that didn’t exist. Edward existed, and that’s the only thing I could love. The only thing I should love.

ahhhhh 1st comment!!!! i love it!!!! <3333333 i love little jake hes my favorite!!!! hes adorable!

This is SOOOO good!! I think it's sweet that Bella is taking care of Jake Jr.
Thanks. :) I'll write again soon :)

thanks Perci!!! I'm glad you like him :)

oh my god i love this update, jesse i have to say i love your stories. please update soon.
Thank you Kiki :) That's kind
This is sooo good! thanks for keeping me updated:)

of course!!! I'm happy you like it, it means a lot :)

awww poor jake!!! Awesome!!! Please update soon!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service