The Twilight Saga

A Different Ending-

***This banner was made by CraziCullen***

Summary-

Standing at the alter of her own wedding, Bella is overjoyed to marry the love of her life, Edward Cullen. But right as she reaches up to kiss him and make it final, she is suddenly shocked to find herself in an alternate world, farther away from Edward than she's ever been. Bella is quick to realize that she is now living in a life where she is married to Jacob with three kids, and comes to the conclusion that she is having a nightmare the night before her wedding.

But what happens when she doesn't wake up like she expects herself to? Bella struggles and searches as hard as she can to find a way to escape this nightmare, but finds that it isn't going to be a very easy task. How long will Bella be stuck in this twisted world before she comes to like it? How will she find a way to escape this nightmare, or, will she want to?

Index:

Chapter One

Chapter Two

Chapter Three

Chapter Four

Chapter Five

Chapter Six

Chapter Seven

Chapter Eight

Chapter Nine

Chapter Ten

Chapter Eleven

Chapter Twelve

Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fifteen

Epilogue- Edward

_

_

_

More Stories By This Author-

Selfish- Bella tries to keep her secret away from Edward,  but quickly realizes life has other plans for her. After realizing she is pregnant with Jacob, Bella faces many disasters including loss, betrayal, pain, and tears. Bella must go through many obstacles to get back everything that means anything to her, but the question is- will she be able to handle the many barriers that try and keep her from what once was? Or has she caused far to many troubles to ever be forgiven?

_

_

Secretive- In this shocking conclusion to Selfish, Ryan, Bella's  lost son, learns the truth about his past and is forced to realize what trouble his birth has brought upon so many. Ryan becomes angry at the Cullen's for destroying his father Jacob, and seeks revenge. Right as he begins to plot his wrath upon the family, an odd favor of help appears before him, desiring the same thing as him; to enforce the death of the Cullen's. Will Ryan stay a loyal pack leader, or will he except this powerful, yet deadly favor of help?

_

_

Renesmee Loses A Tooth: A One-shot- In this brief, yet adorable one-shot,  young Renesmee is frightened to find that she has lost one of her teeth! Read along as little Nessie experiences the wonders of losing a tooth, and for the first time, hears the old legend of 'The Tooth Fairy.'

_

_

Emmett Works At McDonalds- Making one of the first one-shots  based completely on him, Emmett's

boredom inspires him to become the worst employee to walk the earth.

_

_

_

Thank you to all of the wonderful readers and your beautiful comments! I can't tell you guys how many times you inspire me to never stop writing!!!

Views: 5698

Replies to This Discussion

here's chapter eight!!!

Chapter Eight-

The day was fun. The park seemed endless with rides, prize tables, food stands, clowns, and so many more things. I didn’t participate in too many things unless Kasey or Rene begged and said that I absolutely had to.

It was a little dangerous though. The whole carnival was directly beside a very busy road, which made me a little nervous. I knew it was silly, but I couldn’t help but feel uneasy this close to the road.

Little Jake didn’t do as much as his two sisters did, as expected. I pressed my hand to his head, but he seemed fine. Instead, I picked him up and walked over to a ski ball booth.

Once I was there, I handed the man controlling the booth a ticket and sat Jake down.

“Here.” I smiled at him, handing him one of the small balls. He frowned at me and shoved it back. At first, I was hurt, and a little confused. Then I realized that he wanted me to play the game.

I did as he wanted and rolled the ball in the ‘ten’, which was the smallest amount of points I could get.

He laughed hysterically and reached for another ball and handed it to me. A huge grin suddenly stretched across his face at the fascination of seeing what I had done.

I smiled again and rolled the second ball. He laughed even louder this time, causing the man near by to laugh as well. I couldn’t help but giggle as well.

Little Jake grabbed the next ball and tried to hand it to me, but I denied it. Instead, I picked him up and gently grabbed his hand. I carefully guided his hand so that he rolled the ball up to the ‘ten.’

He burst into excitement as if he had done this all himself. He suddenly wanted to play now, laughing as he grabbed the next ball. He tried to roll it himself, but didn’t get any more than a few inches.

I again guided his hand until all of the balls had run out. Once he grabbed for a ball, and realized that there weren’t anymore, he frowned at looked at me in confusion. I couldn’t help but laugh at how he looked at me, wondering why there weren’t any more.

“I wanna play! I wanna play!”

“Daddy! Daddy! Jake is playing! I wanna play too! Give me a ticket!” I heard the girls behind me. I watched as Rene and Kasey hovered around Jacob like hawks, waiting to be handed a ticket.

After they got their tickets, they handed it to the carnie and began playing as best they could, competing to beat each other’s scores. I sat Little Jake down on a chair beside me and told him to stay. He nodded happily and grabbed the handles of the chair with his small little hands.

“How are you doing Mrs. Black?” Jacob smiled at me, one hand in a pocket.

I smiled back and handed the carnie another ticket so little Jake could play again. Maybe I’d even help him beat Kasey and Rene. I grinned at the thought.

“Wonderful. This was a great idea.” I mentioned toward the score on little Jakes ski ball screen. It read ‘70 points’ on it. I had assisted him, but I was still proud of him.

“Wow.” Jacob said. “Maybe he’ll be a bowler when he grows up.” He laughed and leaned in to kiss me. I froze, not expecting him to do this. At first, I didn’t know what to do, but for some reason, I went along with it.

Edward had kissed me many times, but Edward had never kissed me like this. I knew he had probably wanted to, but never did just because he didn’t want to hurt me.

I knew it was wrong, I knew that Edward was waiting for me for when I woke up from this crazy dream, but I couldn’t help but kiss Jacob back. I became lost in our own little world, our lips dancing together. Nothing else mattered. Nothing was there. I was thrown into a world with no gravity, no air… just soft warmth.

“Eew!” Kasey busted out. “Mommy and daddy are k-i-s-s-i-n-g!” She said, acting as if she were throwing up.

“Gross!” Rene yelled out, dropping the ball she had in her hand. She covered her eyes and laughed.

I looked to the ground and laughed as well. I felt a little embarrassed, but I also felt something else. It felt as if parts of my stomach were being lightly tickled and numbed. I couldn’t help but grin.

Is it a dream? I couldn’t help but wonder. Kissing Jacob made my head dizzy enough that it felt like a dream, but there was realness to it. A solid, I’m here type of realness. I was in such bliss… How many worlds were there? Which world was I in? Was this the real world, or was there no real world? Maybe life was just a flash of many different lives that you could have lived.

“Where’s Jake?” Rene wondered, chucking the ball as heard as she could at the ‘30’-point place on the ski ball game. Jacob quickly went over to her to help her roll it right.

“I bet he ran away cuz’ he’s losing!” Kasey laughed loudly, throwing her ball as well, and stomping her foot when it rolled back to her.

“Oh, he’s right over-“ I turned around, pointing to an empty chair.

I gasped. “Jake!” I called out immediately.

“Yes?” Jacob asked, concerned at the worry in my voice.

“No, little Jake!” I said in a rush. “I don’t know- he’s not.”

I looked around, twisting my neck quickly to see every place around. Little Jake was nowhere to be found. I yelled out his name, but there was no response.

“Relax, it’s okay Bella.” Jacob said, holing my shoulders. “We’ll find him.” He reassured me, his eyes watching mine. I felt no reassurance. 

“Jake!” I yelled, escaping Jacob’s grasp. “Jake!” I looked around more and more.

“Ma’am.” The carnie said. I paid no attention to him. “Ma’am.” He said to me. “Is there a missing child?”

“Yes.” Jacob answered him as I went searching to the bathroom across from the booth. Without caring, I went into the men’s restroom. No one was in there.

I ran back to Jacob quickly to hear him describing what Jake looked like.

“Jacob! He’s not in the bathroom!” I said, a single tear falling from my left eye. Where had he gone? Had someone taken him? He was quiet, and wasn’t one to get up and talk to people. He had to have been taken.

“Jake!” I yelled again, when suddenly, an idea occurred to me. The roads. I thought in a sudden panic. The roads! The busy road directly beside the carnival was pulsing with fast moving cars! What if Jake tried to cross the road?

Not letting my mind imagine the end to that story, I ran from Jacob as fast as I could run toward the road. Suddenly I heard Jacob running behind me as an announcement roared over the speakers.

“…Missing child in a red shirt… brown eyes and brown hair… please report to help booth… missing child…” I only heard bits and pieces of Jacob’s description being told over the intercom as I ran to the road.

My eyes widened in fear as I saw little Jake… walking toward the road about 50 feet ahead of me.

“Jake!” I screamed as loud as I could, but he didn’t hear me over the roar of the cars.

“Go get Kasey and Rene, I’ve got him.” Jacob yelled as he ran toward Jake with mass speed.

Little Jake was right on the edge of the cars.

“Jake!” both Jacob and I yelled at the same time. I forgot Kasey and Rene, because I couldn’t help but watch and make sure Jacob got little Jake safely.

“Hurry!” I screamed at Jacob, but I was too late. Jacob was too late. I screamed, my lungs suddenly protesting as I watched in total horror. I cried and screamed and ran, but nothing stopped the car as it hit little Jake. The cars behind it screeched, horns began to sound, and blood began to spill on the road.

“JAKE!” was the last thing I said before my head fell abruptly against the hard solid of the ground.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! omg no no tht cant happen little jake! :"( hes my favorite! no

ha sorry. :)

Oh no!!!  What a beautiful beginning to the chapter and then such a dramatic ending!  Why did this have to happen?!  Please update soon!

Okay :) Thank you :)

NOOOO! he was my favorite :( aww im sooo sad now!

ha thanks :)

Aw no! Why little Jake?? -_-

you'll see :) I have plans

Aw no! Why little Jake?? -_-

:)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service