The Twilight Saga

A Different Ending-

***This banner was made by CraziCullen***

Summary-

Standing at the alter of her own wedding, Bella is overjoyed to marry the love of her life, Edward Cullen. But right as she reaches up to kiss him and make it final, she is suddenly shocked to find herself in an alternate world, farther away from Edward than she's ever been. Bella is quick to realize that she is now living in a life where she is married to Jacob with three kids, and comes to the conclusion that she is having a nightmare the night before her wedding.

But what happens when she doesn't wake up like she expects herself to? Bella struggles and searches as hard as she can to find a way to escape this nightmare, but finds that it isn't going to be a very easy task. How long will Bella be stuck in this twisted world before she comes to like it? How will she find a way to escape this nightmare, or, will she want to?

Index:

Chapter One

Chapter Two

Chapter Three

Chapter Four

Chapter Five

Chapter Six

Chapter Seven

Chapter Eight

Chapter Nine

Chapter Ten

Chapter Eleven

Chapter Twelve

Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fifteen

Epilogue- Edward

_

_

_

More Stories By This Author-

Selfish- Bella tries to keep her secret away from Edward,  but quickly realizes life has other plans for her. After realizing she is pregnant with Jacob, Bella faces many disasters including loss, betrayal, pain, and tears. Bella must go through many obstacles to get back everything that means anything to her, but the question is- will she be able to handle the many barriers that try and keep her from what once was? Or has she caused far to many troubles to ever be forgiven?

_

_

Secretive- In this shocking conclusion to Selfish, Ryan, Bella's  lost son, learns the truth about his past and is forced to realize what trouble his birth has brought upon so many. Ryan becomes angry at the Cullen's for destroying his father Jacob, and seeks revenge. Right as he begins to plot his wrath upon the family, an odd favor of help appears before him, desiring the same thing as him; to enforce the death of the Cullen's. Will Ryan stay a loyal pack leader, or will he except this powerful, yet deadly favor of help?

_

_

Renesmee Loses A Tooth: A One-shot- In this brief, yet adorable one-shot,  young Renesmee is frightened to find that she has lost one of her teeth! Read along as little Nessie experiences the wonders of losing a tooth, and for the first time, hears the old legend of 'The Tooth Fairy.'

_

_

Emmett Works At McDonalds- Making one of the first one-shots  based completely on him, Emmett's

boredom inspires him to become the worst employee to walk the earth.

_

_

_

Thank you to all of the wonderful readers and your beautiful comments! I can't tell you guys how many times you inspire me to never stop writing!!!

Views: 5637

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter nine below ;)

Chapter Nine

“NOO!” I screamed, blackness surrounding me. “Please! Come back!” Something started to appear. Within my sphere of darkness, a small light presented itself from a distance. I tried as hard as I could to stare at it, but could not get out of the darkness.

“Please!” I begged once again. “Come back to me! Someone help!” I threw my arms about, trying to get a since of what position I was lying In, or where I was, but still nothing. I tried to calm myself long enough to stare at the little light. I realized then that it was getting closer, and bigger. An image appeared in it, but I could not tell what it was.

Suddenly, I did not want to come out of the darkness. For, the things I would see in the real world were things that I was not ready to face. I would never be able to face it All I wanted was to hide in the darkness.

What happened to Jake? I suddenly wondered, and screamed. “Please!” I begged again, not knowing whom I was yelling to. It didn’t matter, someone had to help Jake. The light began to become bright, bright enough that I could suddenly see people all around me. I closed my eyes, not only hurt by the light, but also not wanting to see what was happening. I could feel tight arms around me, and tried to escape their grasp.

“Leave me alone!” I screamed. “Help him! Please!’ I began to cough so much that I was suddenly unable to speak. I tried to talk, but it was impossible.

‘Bella!” Someone screamed out to me. I kept my eyes shut, not wanting any of it. Why couldn’t I just die now with Jake?

“Bella!” The angelic voice rang again. I froze.

That voice…

“Bella!” The voice continued on, proving exactly what I thought.

I opened my eyes, wide and clear to the beaming light to see whose arms was around me.

I looked down to see a long white dress hugging my skin; it was absolutely beautiful. Suddenly, I remembered the dress. I remembered Alice showing it to me for the first time, putting it on for the first time and putting it on for the last time.

Surrounding me were many people, some of them vampires, standing all around, they also wore concerned faces. All of them were dressed nicely, as if they were here for a prom or a special occasion… like a wedding.

“Bella, sweetheart?” the angelic voice asked beside me. I couldn’t look at him. “Are you are right?” His tone was very stressed.

Finally, I turned to see his worried face, hiding nothing at all. Beautify, more wonderful than I had ever remembered, there he was, kneeling down beside me at the alter, was Edward. I gasped.

Holy sweet Jesus ....!! Then it was dream after all?? Omg I loved it soooooo much...!!

thanks Binni!!! This was a fun chapter to write

AHHHH idk how your going to make this end but it is soooo good i love it soooo much :)

Thanks MCCullen :)

I'm updating sooon :)

Sorry if it's really confusing guys! Chapter ten will explain all!

omg nooo she was getting attached to her new famil with jake nooo awww im so sad now update soon

Ha Thanks guys :) I'm updating as fast as I can :)

thanks Brandi! She will choose. *you'll see* :)

Oooh. Oh. Oh. Speechlessness... -_-

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service