The Twilight Saga

A Different Ending-

***This banner was made by CraziCullen***

Summary-

Standing at the alter of her own wedding, Bella is overjoyed to marry the love of her life, Edward Cullen. But right as she reaches up to kiss him and make it final, she is suddenly shocked to find herself in an alternate world, farther away from Edward than she's ever been. Bella is quick to realize that she is now living in a life where she is married to Jacob with three kids, and comes to the conclusion that she is having a nightmare the night before her wedding.

But what happens when she doesn't wake up like she expects herself to? Bella struggles and searches as hard as she can to find a way to escape this nightmare, but finds that it isn't going to be a very easy task. How long will Bella be stuck in this twisted world before she comes to like it? How will she find a way to escape this nightmare, or, will she want to?

Index:

Chapter One

Chapter Two

Chapter Three

Chapter Four

Chapter Five

Chapter Six

Chapter Seven

Chapter Eight

Chapter Nine

Chapter Ten

Chapter Eleven

Chapter Twelve

Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fifteen

Epilogue- Edward

_

_

_

More Stories By This Author-

Selfish- Bella tries to keep her secret away from Edward,  but quickly realizes life has other plans for her. After realizing she is pregnant with Jacob, Bella faces many disasters including loss, betrayal, pain, and tears. Bella must go through many obstacles to get back everything that means anything to her, but the question is- will she be able to handle the many barriers that try and keep her from what once was? Or has she caused far to many troubles to ever be forgiven?

_

_

Secretive- In this shocking conclusion to Selfish, Ryan, Bella's  lost son, learns the truth about his past and is forced to realize what trouble his birth has brought upon so many. Ryan becomes angry at the Cullen's for destroying his father Jacob, and seeks revenge. Right as he begins to plot his wrath upon the family, an odd favor of help appears before him, desiring the same thing as him; to enforce the death of the Cullen's. Will Ryan stay a loyal pack leader, or will he except this powerful, yet deadly favor of help?

_

_

Renesmee Loses A Tooth: A One-shot- In this brief, yet adorable one-shot,  young Renesmee is frightened to find that she has lost one of her teeth! Read along as little Nessie experiences the wonders of losing a tooth, and for the first time, hears the old legend of 'The Tooth Fairy.'

_

_

Emmett Works At McDonalds- Making one of the first one-shots  based completely on him, Emmett's

boredom inspires him to become the worst employee to walk the earth.

_

_

_

Thank you to all of the wonderful readers and your beautiful comments! I can't tell you guys how many times you inspire me to never stop writing!!!

Views: 5716

Replies to This Discussion

ep! update soon plz

k I will. Thanks scaryeyes!

sorry you're sad Nayely. Maybe the next chapter will be better. Maybe.

I wonder what really happened to Jacob?  I hope he is okay!  Now she has to face Edward.  What will Bella do?Please update soon!

Thank you. I'll be sure to update soon

I'll update soon so everyone can see :)

Ohh god im not sure how i want this to go. I love endward but poor jake! Ahhhh

haha you have a good point. which one! :)

The talk. :O

lol a very scary thing. This next chapter will be very interesting to write

omg loved it wonder what she will say to edward

I'll update soon. Thanks :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service