The Twilight Saga

A Different Ending-

***This banner was made by CraziCullen***

Summary-

Standing at the alter of her own wedding, Bella is overjoyed to marry the love of her life, Edward Cullen. But right as she reaches up to kiss him and make it final, she is suddenly shocked to find herself in an alternate world, farther away from Edward than she's ever been. Bella is quick to realize that she is now living in a life where she is married to Jacob with three kids, and comes to the conclusion that she is having a nightmare the night before her wedding.

But what happens when she doesn't wake up like she expects herself to? Bella struggles and searches as hard as she can to find a way to escape this nightmare, but finds that it isn't going to be a very easy task. How long will Bella be stuck in this twisted world before she comes to like it? How will she find a way to escape this nightmare, or, will she want to?

Index:

Chapter One

Chapter Two

Chapter Three

Chapter Four

Chapter Five

Chapter Six

Chapter Seven

Chapter Eight

Chapter Nine

Chapter Ten

Chapter Eleven

Chapter Twelve

Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fifteen

Epilogue- Edward

_

_

_

More Stories By This Author-

Selfish- Bella tries to keep her secret away from Edward,  but quickly realizes life has other plans for her. After realizing she is pregnant with Jacob, Bella faces many disasters including loss, betrayal, pain, and tears. Bella must go through many obstacles to get back everything that means anything to her, but the question is- will she be able to handle the many barriers that try and keep her from what once was? Or has she caused far to many troubles to ever be forgiven?

_

_

Secretive- In this shocking conclusion to Selfish, Ryan, Bella's  lost son, learns the truth about his past and is forced to realize what trouble his birth has brought upon so many. Ryan becomes angry at the Cullen's for destroying his father Jacob, and seeks revenge. Right as he begins to plot his wrath upon the family, an odd favor of help appears before him, desiring the same thing as him; to enforce the death of the Cullen's. Will Ryan stay a loyal pack leader, or will he except this powerful, yet deadly favor of help?

_

_

Renesmee Loses A Tooth: A One-shot- In this brief, yet adorable one-shot,  young Renesmee is frightened to find that she has lost one of her teeth! Read along as little Nessie experiences the wonders of losing a tooth, and for the first time, hears the old legend of 'The Tooth Fairy.'

_

_

Emmett Works At McDonalds- Making one of the first one-shots  based completely on him, Emmett's

boredom inspires him to become the worst employee to walk the earth.

_

_

_

Thank you to all of the wonderful readers and your beautiful comments! I can't tell you guys how many times you inspire me to never stop writing!!!

Views: 5715

Replies to This Discussion

OMG!!! Awesome!!! Can't wait to find out what happens!!!

sorry guys. With the holidays and what not, it's really hard to update. I'll get back to posting and updating after Christmas! :)

Chapter Thirteen-

“Edward.” I mumbled, my face suddenly drained. I can’t do this. I have just seen him, and I already wanted to cave. I wanted to anything, absolutely anything but talk to him.

He opened his mouth to speak, but found no words.

“I’m… so…” I tried to speak first, but also could not find any words. The awkwardness was so overwhelming that my chest began to hurt. Would I pass out like I did at the wedding?

“Bella, are you all right?” he asked immediately, trying to compose his face.

I suddenly felt terrible, remembering the torn and ratted dress I was wearing. The one that his family had spent so much on, and Alice so much time on. I wondered briefly what I looked like form his eyes. A selfish, evil runaway bride that was ruining her life slowly. I must look pathetic to him.

I simply nodded and put my head in my hand, tears drizzling down my face. I couldn’t let him see this, I deserved nothing but for Edward to hit me as hard as he could. I should not be crying.

“Bella.” He spoke suddenly, his arm on the side of my face. He took his other hand and removed my hand so that he could see my face. I avoided his gaze. “You can kill me if you want.” I whimpered in shame, almost collapsing onto the ground. He caught me and carefully steadied me so that I didn’t fall again.

“I would never do such a thing.” He muttered, his gaze on me. I still refused to make eye contact with him, for that would be it for me.

“Bella.” He said, only one hand on me to steady me now. “What’s going on?” he asked, pressure in his voice. I’m the most evil creature walking the earth, and he was trying to help me. I shook away from his grasp on me and turned away, whipping my cheeks off.

“Bella.” He repeated, staying exactly where he was. I took a deep breath and turned to face him.

“Edward… I’m so sorry.” I said. I noticed that he still remained in his wedding clothes, his not damaged like mine.

“I got that, Bella.” He said. “What has happened?” he asked worriedly, taking a step toward me. I tried to compose myself, not wanting to let him see any more tears.

“You’re going to think I’m crazy, I said, staring at the ground.

“Please Bella.” He said, sounding in pain. I closed my eyes and sighed.

“I passed out and… had a nightmare.” I said, embarrassed.

Understanding suddenly filled his face. He nodded, placing his hand on my face again. “Bella, you don’t have to become like me.” He whispered. “You can be whoever you want to be and I will love you completely.” He said.

I suddenly looked up, then to him. I met his gaze for the first time. Alone out here in the middle of nowhere, I felt as if a million people were watching.

“Edward I…” I didn’t know what to say. How could I say anything? If I told him the truth, what I’d really dreamed about, he would be devastated. If only there were an easier way to tell him…

“Edward-“

He shook his head, “It’s okay Bella.” He said to me, sympathy in his eyes. A single tear slowly made its way down my cheek and he stopped it with the tip of his finger. “I completely understand, whatever choice you make.” He said.

There. He’s said it. Not in the way I needed him to, but he said it. All I needed was for him to understand in whatever choice I made, whether it was to stay with him, or to leave him. I just needed to make him realize what I had really dreamed.

“You promise?” I asked.

“Of course.” He said, terrible serious.

I looked back to the ground, taking a deep breath. “Whatever I decide to do, you promise not to hate me?” I asked, not meeting his eyes again. I needed to be prepared for the worst, for whatever he unleashed on me.

“Yes, Bella. I promise.”

I put my hand to my head, which was suddenly aching, before I turned back to him, no anger in his face what so ever. For now.

“Edward, I decided to go back to Jacob.” I said. His face suddenly dropped, and I knew that that was definitely not what he had expected me to say. Now come the furry…

OMG!!!!!! I'm so in shock, I'm speechless. Amazing chapter!! Update soon :)

Thanks! I'm always happy when one of my stories puts someone in shock ;) lol

:/ ahh so sad please update soon hes gonna be so hurt but he would even help her find him thats how much he loves her UPDATE!!!!!!!

Nayely- I agree. Edward loves her so much, he would help look for Jacob, but it would still hurt him :(

Sarah- Thank you so much! Glad you like it!

Poor Edward!

:'( lol such a hard chapter to write.

WOW! this is so hard on her i feel so bad for all of them

sorry :(

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service