The Twilight Saga

A Different Ending-

***This banner was made by CraziCullen***

Summary-

Standing at the alter of her own wedding, Bella is overjoyed to marry the love of her life, Edward Cullen. But right as she reaches up to kiss him and make it final, she is suddenly shocked to find herself in an alternate world, farther away from Edward than she's ever been. Bella is quick to realize that she is now living in a life where she is married to Jacob with three kids, and comes to the conclusion that she is having a nightmare the night before her wedding.

But what happens when she doesn't wake up like she expects herself to? Bella struggles and searches as hard as she can to find a way to escape this nightmare, but finds that it isn't going to be a very easy task. How long will Bella be stuck in this twisted world before she comes to like it? How will she find a way to escape this nightmare, or, will she want to?

Index:

Chapter One

Chapter Two

Chapter Three

Chapter Four

Chapter Five

Chapter Six

Chapter Seven

Chapter Eight

Chapter Nine

Chapter Ten

Chapter Eleven

Chapter Twelve

Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fifteen

Epilogue- Edward

_

_

_

More Stories By This Author-

Selfish- Bella tries to keep her secret away from Edward,  but quickly realizes life has other plans for her. After realizing she is pregnant with Jacob, Bella faces many disasters including loss, betrayal, pain, and tears. Bella must go through many obstacles to get back everything that means anything to her, but the question is- will she be able to handle the many barriers that try and keep her from what once was? Or has she caused far to many troubles to ever be forgiven?

_

_

Secretive- In this shocking conclusion to Selfish, Ryan, Bella's  lost son, learns the truth about his past and is forced to realize what trouble his birth has brought upon so many. Ryan becomes angry at the Cullen's for destroying his father Jacob, and seeks revenge. Right as he begins to plot his wrath upon the family, an odd favor of help appears before him, desiring the same thing as him; to enforce the death of the Cullen's. Will Ryan stay a loyal pack leader, or will he except this powerful, yet deadly favor of help?

_

_

Renesmee Loses A Tooth: A One-shot- In this brief, yet adorable one-shot,  young Renesmee is frightened to find that she has lost one of her teeth! Read along as little Nessie experiences the wonders of losing a tooth, and for the first time, hears the old legend of 'The Tooth Fairy.'

_

_

Emmett Works At McDonalds- Making one of the first one-shots  based completely on him, Emmett's

boredom inspires him to become the worst employee to walk the earth.

_

_

_

Thank you to all of the wonderful readers and your beautiful comments! I can't tell you guys how many times you inspire me to never stop writing!!!

Views: 5698

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, Jesse. Why would you stop there? *sigh* LOL.

Great Chapter, Jess! Can't wait for the next!! :)

Sorry, but it's really hard to end a chapter in a good way :)

Glad to hear it! :D

OH Dear Lord i lovew this storryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Thanks Beyond!! That means a lot! :)

Your Welcome! You can Call me Risa or Sara,Lol I have never decided what to name my self.

Cool. Thanks Risa! I'm posting chapter 14 now :)

Okay chapter 14. Enjoy it, there's not much story left. :)

Chapter Fourteen-

“Oh my goodness.” I said slapping my head in my hands. Tears leaked from my eyes no matter how much I wanted them to stop. Of all the times I really and truly needed my body to listen to me, and it was against me now.

I waited and listened, but heard nothing. I wanted Edward to not care, I needed him to understand, but I expected him to hate me. I deserved for him to hurt me, to give me what I deserved. Instead, I felt a stiff, yet cold hand touch my arm. I froze as I felt it.

I looked up out of my hands, shock and tears on my face. I watched his face, but I saw no anger, no hate, nothing. Nothing but understanding. I felt like a young child. I didn’t understand his reaction, the way he still looked at me with understanding and warmth, not a sign of hate.

“Why aren’t you trying to kill me?” I blurted out, wiping my eyes again. It made no since that he would still be able to touch me without breaking my bones after what I’d just said. “Did you not hear me?” I asked him, choking the slightest bit on my breath. “I said I-“

“I heard you,” he said quietly, looking into my eyes. He shook his head; his eyes focused on nothing in particular. I could tell he was deep in thought; probably plotting my long cruel death. 

I took a deep breath, prepared for whatever Edward said to me, or did to me. I deserved it, after what I’d done to his family, to his life, and most of all, to us. I watched him bravely as he stared at the damp ground, deep in thought. What was he thinking?

He looked to me, still no anger in his eyes or expression. Again, he shook his head. He must be so disappointed with me…

“I knew all along…” he mumbled to himself.

“What?” I managed, whispering quietly.

He laughed a weak laugh that wasn’t much of a ‘funny’ laugh. “The way you looked at him, how you were when he was around… I saw it… and I pretended I was just imagining it, that it wasn’t really there…” he looked at me now. “But it was. And I tried to stop you from what you wanted… what you needed.”

I was absolutely shocked, so much that I had no idea what to say to him.

“I’m so sorry Bella. I shouldn’t have forced you… I should have let you go…”

“No.” I said. “Don’t do that!” he looked slightly shocked at my loud tone of voice. I continued, not thinking fully of what I was saying. “Don’t put the blame on yourself. This is my fault for dragging you so far along and then…” I shook my head, another tear falling slowly from my left eye. How could he blame himself? Why did he always blame himself?

“Bella…”

“No.” I said, my chest aching, wanting me to just let my tears out. “This is my fault, and you have every right to blame me. I can’t believe you would-“

“Bella, t-“

“No!” I said. “Edward I did this. I was the one that left you at the alter, I was the one that ran away, I was the one that ruined this wedding dress-“ I ruffled it meanly with a shaking hand. “I was the one that probably made your family-“

“Bella.” Edward said sternly, wanting my attention.

“What Edward?” I asked. “I know what I did, and I’m sorry that I love Jacob.” I looked at the ground, my eyes wide. “I love Jacob. I do. And I’m sorry for that. But you can’t blame yourself… I love Jacob…”

I stared at the ground, shaking my head. I loved Jacob. I wanted my dream to be real, except for little Jake being hurt, I wanted what Sam had told me to not be true, and I wanted to be with Jacob. No matter where we were, I wanted to be with Jacob.

‘I’m sorry Edward.” I said, refusing to tear my eyes away from the dirt on the ground. “But I love Jacob.”

I stood there for a second, wondering why Edward was saying nothing. I kept my eyes closed, my hands shaking. I was ready for Edward to hurt me, and I’d let him. I ruined his life and… and…

“I love Jacob…” I whispered again, not over my shock.

“You do?” a husky voice asked behind me.

Yaaaa!!!! I'm the 1st comment for the 1st time lol. Loved it cant wait for the next chapter update soon luuuuuvvvvvvved it

Congrats! lol, thanks for the comment! I'm glad you liked it Yesenia!

ahhh loved it hope thats jake!!! omg how could you stop there no way!!! you have to update like soon lol loved it sooo much UPDATE UPDATE SOOOOOOON PLEASE

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service