The Twilight Saga

A Different Ending-

***This banner was made by CraziCullen***

Summary-

Standing at the alter of her own wedding, Bella is overjoyed to marry the love of her life, Edward Cullen. But right as she reaches up to kiss him and make it final, she is suddenly shocked to find herself in an alternate world, farther away from Edward than she's ever been. Bella is quick to realize that she is now living in a life where she is married to Jacob with three kids, and comes to the conclusion that she is having a nightmare the night before her wedding.

But what happens when she doesn't wake up like she expects herself to? Bella struggles and searches as hard as she can to find a way to escape this nightmare, but finds that it isn't going to be a very easy task. How long will Bella be stuck in this twisted world before she comes to like it? How will she find a way to escape this nightmare, or, will she want to?

Index:

Chapter One

Chapter Two

Chapter Three

Chapter Four

Chapter Five

Chapter Six

Chapter Seven

Chapter Eight

Chapter Nine

Chapter Ten

Chapter Eleven

Chapter Twelve

Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fifteen

Epilogue- Edward

_

_

_

More Stories By This Author-

Selfish- Bella tries to keep her secret away from Edward,  but quickly realizes life has other plans for her. After realizing she is pregnant with Jacob, Bella faces many disasters including loss, betrayal, pain, and tears. Bella must go through many obstacles to get back everything that means anything to her, but the question is- will she be able to handle the many barriers that try and keep her from what once was? Or has she caused far to many troubles to ever be forgiven?

_

_

Secretive- In this shocking conclusion to Selfish, Ryan, Bella's  lost son, learns the truth about his past and is forced to realize what trouble his birth has brought upon so many. Ryan becomes angry at the Cullen's for destroying his father Jacob, and seeks revenge. Right as he begins to plot his wrath upon the family, an odd favor of help appears before him, desiring the same thing as him; to enforce the death of the Cullen's. Will Ryan stay a loyal pack leader, or will he except this powerful, yet deadly favor of help?

_

_

Renesmee Loses A Tooth: A One-shot- In this brief, yet adorable one-shot,  young Renesmee is frightened to find that she has lost one of her teeth! Read along as little Nessie experiences the wonders of losing a tooth, and for the first time, hears the old legend of 'The Tooth Fairy.'

_

_

Emmett Works At McDonalds- Making one of the first one-shots  based completely on him, Emmett's

boredom inspires him to become the worst employee to walk the earth.

_

_

_

Thank you to all of the wonderful readers and your beautiful comments! I can't tell you guys how many times you inspire me to never stop writing!!!

Views: 5635

Replies to This Discussion

screw edward ! jacob and bella <333333

Ha you sound pleased with the ending :))) I'm glad. Thanks for the comment!!!

OMG!!! That was a perfect ending!!! I love this whole story!!! Thanks for writing it!!!

Thanks for the awesome comment :)) It means a lot :))))

that was cool good story 

Aww thanks Kiki!!! It means a lot!!! :))

Loved every bit of the story everyone got wat they wanted except for Edward I feel sorry for him though thanks for writing

Thanks Zippora! I am sorry that Edward didn't get a happy ending, I wish I could have made that, but I guess there wasn't really a way. I'm sure he is happy for Bella though since she is now happy...

Hmm... Good idea! I'll start it now. :)

Edward's Epilogue (Thank you MaegannetheBardh for the idea!!!)

Edward’s P.O.V.- 

My world was crushed.

Literally demolished, as if all of the beautiful stars I’d focused so hard on all of this time had come crashing down on me, taking my fatal breath away.

I told myself to understand, to not retrace my steps and take the life and the dog that has already taken my life, but I refrained from doing such a thing. Imagining what killing him would do to Bella… I shook my head crossed.

I must be in hell; of my options, there were two. Either take the dog’s life and watch as Bella fell miserably, which was out since it involved hurting Bella. My other option was to leave them to be, leaving myself to remain crushed under the fall of the stars.

Though it was only a human quality, I felt as if I were in denial as I walked farther and farther away from her. It still didn’t make since in my head that after all this time, how much I’d loved her! What had I done to wrong her enough that would make her choose the dog?

I then remembered what I had been so slow to realize, the fact that I had pulled Bella away from what she had wanted all along. I’d memorized every time I saw her splendorous face, and never had it registered when I saw the way she looked at him, how could I have simply ignored it? Had she not gained the courage to tell me the truth, she would have married me out of shame!

I shook my head, unable to contain the thought that I had forced Bella to do anything. It was I that should feel the shame, the terrible sadness one got after committing poor actions. I kept Bella for so long, trapped her in my arms. The second I realized Jacob might be an opponent to me, I’d proposed to her. What kind of selfish, cruel monster-

You can never trust a human. Rosalie’s stubborn thoughts hissed to me from inside the house. I’d been so consumed within my thoughts that I hadn’t realized I’d come so close to my house.

Without acknowledging Esme’s waiting stance at the front by her garden, I whipped around and ran as hard as I could to the one place I felt my thoughts were safe and concealed.

When I approached our meadow, or what used to be our meadow, I sat down on the damp grass and closed my eyes. Terror seized me once again, causing my hands to shake of fury. It made since that Bella wouldn’t choose me, I being so arrogant.

I hated to think of it, but It was literally as if I’d forced her into the marriage we had just been about to compose. Snatching her into my arms every second I thought she might be trying to slowly drift away. I’d known it all along, how I’d been pulling her away from everything that was her life, yet I’d been in denial like I was now, refusing to admit what was real and what was faux.

I felt the grass that was lightly pressed won from where Bella had laid on it the day before. I traced my hands along the damp beads of grass; her scent hardly lingering, yet still there.

Thoughtlessly, I made my hand into a fist, pulling up the grass and dirt, permanently killing it. I was being ridiculous right now and would probably regret tearing up anything with her scent on it, but now, the only emotion I wanted to unveil was anger. Not at Bella, but at myself. For all I’d done to her. For all of the times I’d-

“Oh.” I heard a small voice whisper, light and embarrassed. I listened for the thoughts of the person it had came from, and sighed when I recognized Tanya’s carefully gated thoughts.

“Not now.” I growled, uncaring that she might take offence to it. She should know better than to invade my privacy in a moment such as this!

“I’m sorry.” Tanya said, her voice sad. She was trying to hide the fact that she was slightly happy at what had turned out, I knew she was. I could hear it, a quiet voice at the back of her thoughts. She thought she was successfully ridding herself of these thoughts, but clearly not enough.

“Tanya.” I growled, my eyes still closed to an utter darkness; somewhere I would be for a long time. Or maybe it wouldn’t be a long time- I could find a way to take my life, no matter how complicated, I would find a way. “Please-“

“Edward, really, I’m so sorry about…” she stopped, unable to prepare the correct words for such a conversation. She thought for a second, briefly considering her next question, though I’d already heard it.

“Is she-“

“No.” I mumbled. “She’s not coming back, she’s gone.” The words hit me, they seared the foundation that my life had been built upon since I’d found Bella, and crushed it to such small pieces that it could never be repaired.

I finally opened my eyes. Tanya was wearing a nice dress, a velvety blue; a color that I had once said was beautiful, many, many ages ago.

“Please go.” I said. Taking in my words with hurt, Tanya turned around to leave, but then stopped. She turned around and watched me for a second, then, was sitting beside me in less than a second.

Her face was directly beside mine, but I did not acknowledge her.

“No.” she said, stern. I could tell by her thoughts that she wasn’t going to let up easy, it would probably be easier just to ignore her presence. I sighed heavily and placed my head in my hands. She’s gone…

“Edward, I know we have…” history, She thought. “But don’t let that get in the way… just talk to me Edward. Talk about your feelings, let it all out. I’m here for-“

“Tanya.” I said from inside the small dark whole I’d made with my hands. “Please, go away.”

She growled as crude thoughts filled her head, making her even more impatient. “Edward.” She said. “We never talked about what happened.”

I lifted my head up, anger in me. “There is nothing to talk about.” I growled and turned away from her. Honestly, of all things-

“Edward.” She growled, very angry now. “Do I mean nothing to you?” she asked, flashbacks of the two of us, kissing many decades ago, a moment that had meant and felt nothing to me.

I rolled my eyes, impatient. “Tanya, please don’t-“

“Because you mean something to me, Edward.” She said, and crawled slightly closer to me. “You mean a lot to me Edward, so it would hurt if I meant noth-“

“What do you want me to say?” I yelled, furious now. Her face was utterly shocked. “Do you want me to tell you about how she left me? For a dog? Do you anticipate that it will be of any gain for either of us? What do you want from me, Tanya-“

I made a mistake by not focusing on her thoughts, because if I had, I would have been prepared when she came at me. She through me back into the wet grass and crushed her lips on mine, a sick hunger in her head.

I shook my head and pulled away, but she only held tighter, following the path of my lips with her tongue. I pressed my hands to the side of her head and pulled her away, a good grip on her now.

“Tanya.” I said. “Please-“

Once again, she tried to kiss me, but though I had commanded my hands to, they didn’t stop her. My brain repeatedly told me to stop what was happening, but my body didn’t even make a small attempt to do so. I lie there and let her kiss me. When she finally pulled away, she looked me deep in the eyes. Her face told me that she wanted more, but her brain focused on words she wanted to say to me.

Tanya looked down, avoiding my gaze while she asked me a question. “Do you think there will ever be a chance for… us?” she asked. “Because-“

“Tanya,” I whispered, pulling her up. I carefully pushed her away, trying to make her understand.
  “Just tell me.” She begged, looking right at me now. “Because I can’t…” she closed her eyes and reorganized her words. “Edward, I can’t wait anymore years, wondering if we can ever work. I need to know now, if you can ever-“

I’m sorry.” I said, trying to let her own easy, but not easy enough hat she would think otherwise. “We… will never have anything. Ever.” I said, making eye contact with her to make sure she got it.

She shook her head. “I don’t believe that.” She said, slightly angry again.

I put my hand to my head, frustrated. How could I find the words to make her understand? Was it even a possible task?

“We will never become anything-“

“No.” she said, angry. “That’s not true, and you and I both know it.” She hissed back, watching me now.

I shook my head. “Damn’t Tanya.” I muttered, now angry as well. “Why don’t you understand? We will never-“

“I think it’s you who doesn’t understand.” She barked back. “You claim you don’t love me, that nothing will ever be between us, but why is it that when I kiss you, you don’t pull away?”

“I did pull away, Tanya. I-“

She pressed her lips to mine again, but it was different. When she kissed me, she wasn’t thinking of her neediness or her loneliness, the desires she had for me. She thoughts of anger, fury that had built up completely because of me.

She pulled away then, her hand gripped tightly in my hair. ‘That’s why.” She whispered, anger still the main product of her voice. “Because you love me, and you’re too afraid to admit it.” She then sat up and began to walk away, stomping on the ground.

I thought then, about the hurt it had caused me seeing Bella’s smile, the shock on her face when she heard Jacob’s voice. How much it killed me to voluntarily let her go to the dog. How much it angered me that Tanya was o persistent.

But the thought of Tanya wasn’t the same anger I felt when I thought of the dog… it was a different kind of anger, one that wasn’t bad, but… I couldn’t describe it. It was entirely impossible to find a way to describe it.

I stood up then, my brain having no impact in where my legs took me.

“Tanya.” I said to her as she walked away, her hair swooshing along with the wind.

“No.” she growled back and continued walking. I followed her, not letting go just yet.

Angry, she whipped around and came to me in a second. “What’s your problem?” she hissed. “You deny me, all of these years, and now you’re following me? What is it that you want form me, Edward, because-“

And now, I kissed her, silencing her lips. I put my hand to her warn face and held her to me, quiet in our small embrace.

Slowly, we pulled away and she watched my expression, keeping her guards up.

“I lied.” I whispered, suddenly noticing for the first time, her golden eyes and their own glory.

“About which part?” she asked.

I was shocked to the core when I suddenly smiled. I had thoughts just minutes ago that a smile would never find its way near my face ever again, yet it had come, unannounced.

“When I said we would never be anything.” I said, and she was for once, silent.  Shook my head. “I never meant it.” I said, and pressed my lips to hers once again.

As I pressed my hand to her cheek, my smile went away on my face, but it remained within my mind. For all I knew, maybe it would stay forever.

“I didn’t mean it.” I whispered again, sorry that I’d ever said it.

“I know.” She whispered back, and placed her lips back on mine, there, to stay.

I had been wrong about the stars making their grand fall from the sky. Bella leaving me hadn’t been a crash of all the stars; rather, it had been a night to make way for even brighter stars.

personally i dont like tanya but im happy edward will continue with his life im glad tou decided to write this i loved it now i wont be sad thinking edward was left alone.

Thanks Nayely, I'm happy you liked it :) It was Maeganne's idea, :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service