The Twilight Saga

~If you had not read A Feel for Reality, you should read it before taking the poll!~

Link to A Feel for Reality: http://thetwilightsaga.com/xn/detail/2570916:Topic:58597088?xg_sour...

I haven't finished Chapter 5, because what goes in its contents is up to you. Take the poll, and Chapter 5 will be finished based on what you think should happen!

CHOOSE ONE OF THE BELOW:

A) Josie should tell Edward to drop her at the nearest hotel and tell him to drop off her things and forget her

B) Tell Edward that if he really wants her to become a vampire, she'll give up witchcraft

C) Edward is amused by the thought of witchcraft and wants to learn more

D) She's rethinking what she's done to Bella, and wants to change her plans, but she still wants to live there

Choose only one, and put the letter below! The poll ends on January 20! Answer soon! Thanks,

The Flowers

A:  1

B:  2

C:  5

D:  3

THE POLL IS OVER!!! AND THE WINNER IS.......

C!!! 

(I will continue the story today or tomorrow.)

Thank you all for your votes!!!

Views: 4

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

LOL. Tell others to take the poll!!!!!
C

ahhhhhhhhh!!!...ur so cruel!......lol.

how cna u???!!!..plspls...giv bella  a happy ending!..ok...so i vote...D...ok...final answer...is..D!

ok..hoe u write sooon..this is a ery creative story , however...since i know edward's character in tiwlight to be different and totally undeniably i love with bella...this is a little more than weird for him to be fed up of her..lol..but keep me updated..thnaks..bye flowers!....Ashmeena.

lol i don't like happy endings. XD
I CHOSE C!

A........... plz ................cauz how can  josie do that to her  cousin!!!!!!!  lik SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!  and eddie!!! watz with him????? is he on DRUGS or sumtin???  he's TIRED of bella????

but if A is  kinda impossible or boring for the story then.....................D............i want......no....bella deserves a happily ever after!!!!!

if D wins it would be great if nessie and jake try everything in their power to get josie away from eddie!!!!  lol  

BUT its all up to u !!

this story is great and ur an awesome writer !!!

P.S i think this is great that u made this poll!!!

>>>>. Becky!! :D

b :)  :) plz write more too and cool poll :) :) :) :) :) :)
D
Um......C? C, C, C!!!
yeah!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service