The Twilight Saga

I took my last breath and said "Goodbye my love." He then whispered into my ear and said

"Echoe I can see your bra." He laughed under his breath and I glared at him as I pulled my dress up. My Drama teacher arose from her chair, and pretended to be interested in the romance scene we epicly failed at.

"Umm...Interesting work...*Ring* 'Oh students thats the bell, well you two can pick up where you left off tommorow." Honestly I didn't want to. It wasn't that my partner wasn't cool. It was just that he was an Obnoxious loser who couldn't tell is i's from his l's. Classy. Also the fact that we had ten kissing scenes and no matter how hard I tried Jesse refused to except my offer of a couple tictacs or..mouthwash. I wonder if Juliet ever had that problem with Romeo. As I walked out of the theater that had been carlessly named after the maple tree outside the office building that had probally stood there for only a decade. So 'Maple Theater' it was. Fitzgerald High, the name of my highschool apparently wasnt a classy enough name. But, oh no Maple was perfect.

As I walked out the newspaper boy, and my best guy friend Chandler stood there thrusting today's school newsletter in my face. "Look at this." he grinned. "Casa Marie nominated for Homecoming Queen. But no Echoe, that's not the best part." He said with sarcasm. "Look at who's also been nominated right next to her best friend." Echoe Rae and Casa Marie Allistar seem to be the most likely nominees to take the title... Oh no! Casa Marie is my Bestfriend! If she saw this she was going to ball out!

"OMG! Echoe! No No No! We were both nominated!"  Casa Marie screamed as she came running down the hall with a crumpled newspaper in her hands. "This can't be happening! I can't run against you! You're my Best friend." This was a nightmare. But it was something that needed to be handled at a later date. See the significant thing about Chandler, Casa Marie, and I was not our charm, our beauty, are smarts, it was our immortality. And with immortality can only come with one thing. Drama,drama,and more drama. Finding out that when we moved onto the reservation of LaPush where we were not welcome came as a shock. Because we moved to the one place where shapeshifters still populated. Of Course as we tried to explain that we had no idea where we were moving and how it was a total mistake and also how we'd all rather be chillin back to the great residence of Oklahoma. We had no choice. The leader of the 'Warm ones' as we reffered to, considering the fact they called us the 'Cold ones said that we may stay at our residence as long as we promise not to kill any humans. Which we have not. We are vegitarians. The 'Warm ones' didn't seem suprised at that considering there's apparently another group of Vegan Vamps living in Forks.

SO are residence is welcome but we...are still not.

After school I decided to take a walk by myself in the woods, not to hunt, but to think. To think about life and all that has happened since wev'e moved here. The only one who has treated me like a friend on LaPush Soil was Seth. He was one of the shapeshifters. He reeked, but I guess they all do. But he is kind. If it weren't for the fact his sister hates my guts maybe we'd hang out together more often. I also thought about what chandler said. Chandler has the power to sense things. he sensed earlier when we came to LaPush, that things would change for me. That thought scared me. But it also made me wonder. What change was coming? I feared change. It had come so often for me that I wanted it to stop. Like for instance, a couple decades back we had lost our sister Tallia. We had lost her to the arms of the Volturi. We were not given a reason. They took her and they destroyed her.

As the hours past I realized it was dark and that I had been walking in circles. The trees rustled, so I stopped and listened. The night was calm but I could sense the presence that wasn't. I suddenly saw two very faded brown eyes stare up at me. Before I could scream a snarl ripped out of the figure and I was suddenly running in the opposite direction.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter!!!!

Tags: Paul, a, echoe, girl, imprint, love, named, ruthie, seth, volturi

Views: 133

Replies to This Discussion

interesting :)
kool!
AMAZING!!
AWESOME! I love it!! Can't for more! :) :) :) :) :)
OMG! Kitty this is so amazing! I love y'alls fan-fiction, so keep going before my brain blows up from waiting! lol

Chapter 7

A Girl Named Echoe

Chapter by: Ruthie

Echoe's P.O.V

"Tests? What kind of tests exactly?" Frightened, I struggled to get up, but in seconds Seth was at my side and begging me to lay back down.

"It's going to be ok," Seth whispered."Just let Carlisle do his thing. Hes an amazing doctor, I promise. Do you trust me? He held out his hand and I grasped it close to my heart.

We all made our way to La Push beach and sat on the sand. I almost had the event that occured with Seth and Leah memorized in my head. I was terrified. Really, I didn't see the point in this. I shouldn't have to have tests run on me like some kind of chimp. If I had a talent..so what. It didn't matter to me. God, I wish they would leave this alone.

"I wan't you to look at Seth straight on," Carlisle began to say until Emmett made his way into the conversation.

"I think this whole deal would be un-affective with Seth being the expirementee. So I Volunteer!" Emmett stepped in front of Seth and had a determined smirk on his face. He stood 20 feet away from me. Emmett Charged towards me and before I could think I yelled 'Stop!' and suddenly he laid cold on the floor motionless and frozen in time. I let the air fall flat out of my lungs and Emmett comes up yelling. "How in the h-how did you do that?!" I wasn't sure. But I was impressed, and so was Carlisle. 

"Very Impressive." Carlisle smiled. "Very Impressive indeed."

"Thats My Girl!" Seth screamed. Oh his girl now, I was his girl. Well, I was perfectly fine with that but he'd have to ask me on a date first. Seth stared at me and I knew he was thinking the same thing. 

All this romance reminded me of Italy. I didn't know what I was going to do. I also had no Idea how I was going to tell Seth. This is going to be loads of fun. 

Awesome!!! Please keep me updated!!!!

this is so good!

i am so curious about echoe's past in italy..

please keep me posted

love it keep me updated
I like it. Why did you stop writing like 3 months ago? This is really good.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service