The Twilight Saga

a live for the night by renee ... this is pg-13 and please read this and let me know what you think

this is after they have renesmee

Bella POV:

I am very happy with my life. I have Edward, Renesmee and the rest of my family. I always see my little girl reading books and playing with Jake (Jake comes over all the time to see her). Jake and Edward talk a lot and do what is best for Renesmee and me, Rose is also there all the time when I need her to talk and all the others are there too. It was getting later one night I had looked at Edward and told him that we need to go home because it was past Renesmee’s bed time.
We all said good night and
we were walking out the door when Alice came up to me and said, “Do not do anything to night with Edward because it is the night of a full moon. Anything can happen on a full moon.”
I told her that we were fine. We went t on home and Renesmee went to bed. As soon as we got home Edward and I went to are room for the night to have are time to be with other and later we would make love all night ... but it was on my mind about what Alice said to me. I looked at Edward.

“What did Alice mean about don’t do anything to night with you?” I asked.

Edward just looked at me like he all ways did. It felt like an hour and then he turned to me and said, “some things could happen because you had a heat beat at one time.”
“So why does it only happen to me?”I asked.

“Because you are still a newborn vampire and this only happens when you are a new born. Your heart starts beating for the night and makes you a human again. That would lead to another Renesmee on our hands,” he grinned.
“Renesmee is a hand full now. Just think about another little one in are family? But I would love to have one more baby with you,” I told him.
He sat there for another moment of time that felt like an hour and then finally said, “there is your heart beats. Now your heart to is beating again. Can we please try one more time? Like you said what Bella wants Bella gets,” he said.
I was smiling at him. I started kissing him and he pushed me away like before. “Damn it bella why do you want this?” he asked.
“Because I want to have one more baby with you . It will soon be too late and then we won’t be able to have any children of our own. We will have to adopt like Carlisle and Esme. Don’t get me wrong I would love that too. But one more is not too much to ask for right?” I asked him with hope in my eyes.

As I looked up at him the only thing I was thinking was that I wanted to mother one more child that came from Edward and I. Edward did not say anything and it was getting later and later. Then his phone rang and he picked it up. It was Alice saying if it does not happen now that there will be another new moon in three weeks and it would happen then so it was up to him. Edward yelled at her and ended the call.
He looked at me and said, “If you want one more then you get one more.”
I looked at him and said, “I love you,”
“I love you too,” he said.
We made love all night. The morning came and my heart stopped beating again. I got up to get Renesmee out of bed and we went to the house to see everyone. I took Renesmee to my dad’s house for the day. I was on my way home when I got really sick really fast. The next thing I knew I was in the passenger seat with Edward driving the car home. The car I did not need but he said that he wanted to get it for me and I was not going to make a yelling match out of it. So I just let him do what he wanted to do. When we got home I went into the house where my family was waiting. It is a good thing that Carlisle is a doctor. He said that I was pregnant and that there was another one on the way. I was really happy about it but this time was a lot more like a 9 month term. Carlisle looked at Edward and asked him if there was anything about the baby that he could not put his mind on.
“Yes,” Edward said. “We went to sleep for two hours after we made love but it felt like 8 hours. Right Bella?”

Views: 67

Replies to This Discussion

i am so heppy that you love it and sorry about the cliff hanger but i am writeing more right now... thank you
renesme

Grandpa got to the house befor Mom and dad i was trying to think of a way that. Mom and dad would just let me stay with Grandpa. I chould not think of any thing. I was up in my mom old room when the door bell rings. I want out to the top of the steps. When i got to the top of the steps. I saw my mother and father standing there at the bottom of the steps. I was so heppy to see my mom but not my dad. I was still mad at him for what he said to me. I went down the steps to give my mom a hug. She stoped me because if she would of not i would of him. I was just standing there looking at this thing. WHAT IS THAT? "Renesme this is your brother Thomas Edward Cullens." When mom told me who this was she was holding. I was feeling in love with my baby brother he is so cute. what i missed it. How can i have hated some one i didn't know. Now i am so mad at my self for not likeing my brother. Mom looked at me. " would you like to hold him?" " i dont know if i should?" " Then she just put tom into my arms. I am so happy i have my mom n my dad i am still mad at him but i missed him too and i have my brother tom. but me and tom are not a like at all because mom was a live for that night. he his a heart beat and he just eats food and some time blood. But unlike me. Tom eat more food then he drink blood but when he dose he drink bears blood. Tom and me have the same gift but he can tell what you are going to say or think befor you can say or think it. Mom asked me if i wanted to come home or i chould stay with my grandpa. " I want to go home i miss see every one." So we left i would not talk to my dad i would talk to every one else but not to him. I was in my room just doing nothing staying a way from my dad. He trys to talk to me all the time but i will not talk to him because i dont want too. Mom come to me after she got tom down for the night. "Renesme can we talk?" " Yea mom we can talk what about?" " Will it is about your father he is upset that you wont talk why is that?" "Mom i am just mad at him. He never said sorry for for the way he acted and for doing what he did that night." " are you talking about the night you asked him to go hunting and he yelled at you." " Saying dont you see that i am with your mother?" " Yes mom that is why i am not talking to him and that is why i am mad at him too." " Mom i didnt want him to say sorry to me because you tell him too i want him to do that on his own." " Ok renesme i will tell your dad why you are mad and let it go from there ok." " Ok mom thank you." " Your welcome baby girl." When mom left i was sleepy. So i went to sleep for the night. When i got up in the morning. I wanted to go hunt. So i got up got a bath. After i got out i got dressed the next thing i know my dad was at the door asking to talk to me. " What do you want dad i am getting ready to go hunting for the day." " Renesme your mom talked to me last night and told me what was going on it hurts me that you are not talking to me i miss my little girl. i just wish i know what i did wrong." " Dad you yell at me when i asked you at go on a hunt with me that hurt more then you know that made me feel like you didn't care about me. That you care about tom more." "Renesme i am so sorry i didn't mean to hurt your feeling at all i shouldn't of yelled at you." " But if you would like i can go with you now." " That is ok dad just please don't yell at me again." " But i called jake when i was in the bath room. I asked him to go with me. So i am sorry not today." " That is ok i love you and have fun." " I love you to dad i have missed you." When my dad left i was still trying to get ready to go hunting with jake i love him so much. I have missed him because he didn't come to my grandpa. When i was there. My mom called for me saying that jake was there i ran down the steps. Right into his arms that were waiting for me. I kissed him and we want on a hunt.
going a way for the weekend so i will be write this week end and will post more on sunday or monday.. i hope you like it..
sorry that i have not been posting at all find out the i am prego in the eggo so been getting sick alot i will have more up soon i hope thank u for waiting on me

sending love to my reader

hey sorry it has been along time but i had a baby and i need time off but now i am back and going to be writeing and posting alot more now... hope you will read it love to my readers

well i love it it so far and congrats on the baby plz keep me posted

i will post soon ok

please someone let me know what you think

i am starting this story again and will post new here in a little

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service