The Twilight Saga

Preface: If you had a choice between life or death. what would you do? If you stayed alive, it could hurt the one you love, if you ceased living, the one you love would be safe.

Chapter 1 (Renesmee P.O.V.)
"Jake! Wait!" I said laughing. "Where are you taking me?"
We were at La Push Beach, The tide was high, so my bear feet were squishing through the wet sand.
I was in my Red bikini, with a cover-up skirt. He was wearing his swim trunks, and may I say, he looked amazing with his shirt off!
"You'll see Ness! We're almost there."
We past the log where we were sitting on when Jake told me he had imprinted on me. He carved Jake and Ness on it with a knife. We named that log Our log. Just ours. No one else's.
We finally stopped. It looked like any other part of the beach to me.
"What?" I asked.
"Follow me!" He said
He dragged me into the freezing water, when I put my feet in I shrieked.
"Baby." He said under his breath playfully.
"Where are you taking me?" I asked, our legs were splashing in the water as we walked into the ocean.
"Here." He said.
The cold water was up to our chests. Well, my chest, his stomach.
"Look down." He said. "Under water."
I went under the water, and there was about...thirty oysters.
I looked up and he was under the water too, smiling at me.
He blew kisses to me, and bubbles were sent from his mouth,above the water.
I grinned. I took an oyster and brought it above the water. It was the most unique one. It was dark blue with a streak of green on it.
We emerged from the water and gently took the oyster from my hand.
He got down on one knee and look up at me.
"Renesmee Carlie Cullen. I love you more than anything else on this earth. I hope you feel the same way about me. I'm not sure how to ask you this. But, Ness, will you marry me?"
He opened the oyster and inside there was a ring. It had a silver rim, with a diamond in the middle.
I burst into tears.
He got up franticly and hugged me.
"You can say no Ness. Tell me if you think I'm going to far."
His warm body was comforting.
"No," I said with a sniffle "I'm just so happy! Of course I'll marry you!"
He let go of me, stood in front of me, grabbed my hand, and put the beautiful ring on my finger.
I threw my arms around him and kissed him.
"I love you Jacob Black." I whispered in his ear.
"I love you Renesmee Cullen." He whispered in mine.

Views: 201

Replies to This Discussion

:) thanks for making a point(:

ok well i wasnt really critisising your story i was just curious.

and i never said it wasnt good

*the pack- 1)ok shes half human but it still shouldnt hurt as much as a real human being.

2)the kids turn into werewolves when they are older not when there just born. there not strong yet.

3)the thing is, is that since bella was 100% human having a half vampire baby WILL of course hurt, but renesmee is HALF vampire and human wich means it should only hurt like half of what bella went thrue because her kids were only HALF vampire and HALF human.

4) they are two children but they arent werewolves yet. just half vempire and half human but renesmee is strong enough to handle that.

what ever. *mercy*

They r two quarter vampires,and they r growing at renesmees pace. They r special,so they grow faster, they r already starting to phase into the Hight change, and having oversized muscles, renesmee is only HALF vampire, vampires can still get hurt,and humans can hurt more,therefor, there is pain

lol your welcome. i thought it made alot of sence :)

Becca ok theres pain. just not as much because she is still part vampire.

but they cant have oversized muscles when there only newborns.

even though they are a quarter they still wouldnt kill her like that.

it really doesnt make sense

*the pack- jeez its nothin to get mad about.

It's my story, my imigination

:) thats right !

well u could have said that from the beginning.

it could have saved me o lot of time.

i thought u were bein logical. not imaginative.

*the pack- seriously plz stay out of this

Love it, im up to chapter five. This is really great how fans like muself have.the courage to keep this saga goin for me. I am so thrilled to keep reading! Thx so much.
Thank you for all of the supportive comments! I'm writing other fanfics too! Be sure to check those out! Again, thank you, everyone!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service