The Twilight Saga

What if Bella Rosalie Alice Renee and Charlie were vampires?

What if Edward Jasper Emmett Esme and Carlisle were humans?

Banner made By: Hannah

thanks for the banner :)

This story is based on Edward and Bella and the rest of the of the Cullen clan.

Preface

I would of never thought of falling in love again... especially with a human. But he is my own personal heaven. The one that I would love to spend eternity with. The one that I love with all my heart. The one that I will give up my life for. The one that I'll love for eternity. His blood sings to me, it calls me, and thats why I will never let anything happen to him. His eyes are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. And I would hate to see them closed forever. He is the love if my life. He is the stars at night that shine my night. Before it was all dark, now I see everything I need to see and more. My one and only beloved...

If you want updates please friend request me i never deny friend request please it will make it easier for me

(plz read nd comment)

(banners welcome)

~Little Ms. Cinderella

Views: 1788

Replies to This Discussion

ill post more soon (:
hurry! post soon please please please!

i will try too i just lost my frash drive where all my stories were in but as soon as i find it i will post more (:

OMG!!!!!!!!! POST MORE SOON PLEASE!!
thanks (:
i will as soon as i find my flash drive (:

Chapter 8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bella's pov~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you say awful smell, and very large pawprints? I think their werewolfs, um probably a Quileute."

"Dad what you mean warewolf, didnt the Volturi destroy them ages ago?"

"Yes but this wolfs are more like shapeshifters ,they took the form of a wolf,but they grow big and their skin turn really hot, but any who, before you girls were born, me and your mother moved here, we were hunting out on La Push Reservation and we killed one of the wolfs. But we made a treaty, that we werent gonna kill anyone or their animals. So we cant hurt them not that i would ever dream of doing that. We cant go to there reservstion, or they will reveal us to the humans."

***********************************************************************************************************

Days have gone by, Esme is a full vampire her power is to control all the four elements, fire, water, wind, and earth. We have been practicing her power everyday,and she has been getting better, Edward doesnt come over anymore,he usaully with Jessica, he's not himself he's different.

"So Bella, when am i going to see my family again, I miss them so much?" Esme asked.

"Im sorry Esme but your a new born vampire, and it will be dangerous you might loose control, but Jasper misses you, and he cant wait to see you."

"If i go hunt before i see him then can i see him."

"Probably, but your gonna have to ask my dad if its ok."

“Thanks, Bella,"

My life turned head over heels when i meet Edward. How could just one person change my life completly?

"Guess what Bella i get to see Jasper today Alice is going to get him, Bella this is so great."

"Huh? sorry esme i wasnt paying attention can you reapeat that."

"Bella are you ok you seem stressed why honey."

"Oh it nothing lets go inside.

" We both walked into the house and there sat Jasper.

"Esme try to hold your breath." I said.

"Mom Im so happy yo see you, i missed you so much."

" oh Jasper i have mised you to." Alice and I left the to give them some privacy.

"So Alice how is Emmett taking it.

" "Well he thinks that Esme is just in vacation, and that she gona come back."

"Maybe we should tell emmett about it Esme."

"Uh Rose allready did Emmet is on his way here now, but he still doesnt know about us being vampires."

"Esme emmett is comomng right now to see you. But he doesnt know about us.

" We heard Rose's Bmv parking in the garage.

"Where's mommy where is my mom i want to see my mom." Emmett yelled.

"She's in the living room with Jasper."

He ran to the living room almost knocking down the door.

"Rose, why did you tell Emmett?" Alice asked.

"Well emmett, he was really sad he was in denial,and I couldnt see him like that, so I told him where his mother was now look at him he's so happy. I Think we should tell him."

"No it's ok Esme and Jasper are filling him in.

" "Everything going to be ok, he's just gonna be really wireded out." Alice said.

"rosie, why didnt you tell me you were a vampire. this is so cool Rose you have to turn me into a vampire." emmett said.

"Emmett I cant do that."

"Alice I want you to turn me into a vampire." Jasper said.

"Ok ill let you guys deal with this." I walked out, who knew that Jasper and emmett would want to be one of us. We could become a family, Esme allready felt like a second mother to me. everyday i would think about Edward. He is taking Esme "death" very hard he doesnt talk to me anymore or his father. Mr. Cullen hasnt gone to work, his an emotional wreck. Everybody could smell the alcohol. He has considered suicide, but then he thinks about his boys and how it would hurt them but he thinks Esme is waiting for him up in heaven.

But Edward i cant read his mind no more rose cant feel his emotion. Wierd. But Alice can still see his future. Most of the time. Even more wierder.

"ok its a deal." Rose said,

wich made me loose mi train of thought

. "Um whay happened,what deal?' I asked.

"Um we made a deal, we will turn them into vampire at the end of the year when we graduate”. Alice said.

"Oh yeah i get to have brothers." I was so happy for them at least they get to have their love of their lifes with them unlike me i m stucked with no one. It was getting late Jazz and Emm went home.

A month has passed.

i know i have taken a long time to post but i finnally posted so i hope you like it nd im sorry for the wait.

ok just try to posted sooner plz
ok i will try (:
Its OK I forgive you(: Just post soon(:
i will try too (:
Love it.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service