The Twilight Saga

What if the Cullens were all human and haven't met yet?  Esme runs an all girls camp with her daughters from some time now. But what will happen when a new camp moves in across the lake?

Banner by: Renesmee Cullen

http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/profile/RenesmeeCullen821?xg_source=...

Chapter one:

Esme POV (Point Of View):

I was finishing packing the last of my stuff and helping my girls rap up packing thier cosmetics. Alice my 16 year old and pixie was sitting on her suit case while trying to zipper. Rosalie my 17 year old and modle of the family was packing as many sketch pads and mirrors as she could fit in her bag. i chuckled as the site, which earned me a glare from her. Then there was Bella my other 16 year old and Alice's younger twin but they are exact opposites. Also, out of all my girls Bella has the most resembles towards me. Well bella was packing books and sneakers in her duffle bag with Alice's approvel.

I began a camp for girls after my divorce when the girls were 4 and 5. Every year the girls have been campers until this year they were all volenterring to become councilers. I heard  the we were having  new neighbors across the lake, an all boys camp, Camp Cullen. And all week i heard the girls getting ready to pull pranks but i had to put a stop to it, not that i didn't want a good laugh but i didn't want to risk the girls getting in trouble.

Alice POV:

As soon as we heard there was going to be a new camp my sisters and i started to plan our pranks but mom just had to ruin our fun but we are going to listen beacause we the young ladies she raised us to be. NOT!

" Girls we're leaving!" mom called us down.

"Coming!" Bella yelled back

"On my way!" i screamed before my mom would call us down again.

" In a minute!" Rose called as i past her door, i could see at least 15 mirrors and 10 sketch pad in hers bag. i met Bella at the top of the stairs. As i bent down to grab my suit case i already saw the klutz of my sister falling down the stairs. And of course mom over reacts, but i don't see why Bella falls down everyday.

Bella's POV:

it's not even nine in the morning and i already fell. i hope mom doesnt over reacts. i can't wait to see the new camp across the lake. my sisters and i are ready to pull some pranks on the councliers and have fun.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Later in the Car*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"mom are we there yet?" Alice and Rose asked again!, for the hundreth time. i dont know how mom is not annoyed yet.

"Girls i love but if you ask one more time, i will leave you on the side of the road and you can walk to camp" mom said. never mind i thought

Rosalie POV:

i can't believe my sweet caring mom just said that. b and my the look on Alice's face she didn't expect it ethier so i decided it was best to keep y mouth shut. so i looked at the window and see three cars tailing each other, i automatically think teenage boys street racing, but the cars were pretty nice for boys my age. there was a jeep, a volvo and mercadees. Then the jeep and the volve past by our car by driveing in the opposite lane, and mom and the mercadees beeped them, but as the jeeppast me it stood there driving like the driver was staring at me, the windows were tinted so i couldn't tell. And there it was, after two years here i saw it Camp Swan

Views: 790

Replies to This Discussion

This is good.
Next chapter will be 2morrow
this is so awesome please keep me updated i wold really like that ;)
please comment i really want to know want u guys think of the story! =^.^=
Chapter 2: Emmett's POV:
Of course my brothers and i are exicted i mean common it's our first year as councilers at family's camp, Camp Cullen. i had Jasper with me in my jeep, Edward in his baby (his volvo), and dad with his forth child, his black merrcedes. i mean we can't touch the car without permission, without getting in trouble.
Any way my brothers and i were following dad when of course i changed it and past the volvo, my other sibling and a 2007 acrua and in the back was an angel and i mean an angel. she had beautiful blonde hair and the bluest eyes, that you can get lost in fo hours. i noticed Jasper staring too but not on my girl on another one, a pixie type girl with dark spikey hair and the same blue eyes as the angel, wait my girl? but before i could debate to myself Edward was following me and did what i did,so i continued to past the acura and got beeped at by dad and the other car, then there it was camp Cullen

Jasper's POV:
i noticed Emmett stare at the blonde in the acrua, i admit she's cute but she was nothing compared next to the girl next to her. Omigosh she was..... was? breath taking no..... she was too good for words and i wanted, no needed to get to know her, even if it's the last thing i do. i hope she goes to the camp across the lake.

Carlisle'sPOV:

Of cource emmett does what he does and skipped mines, edward's and an acrua by crossing the opposite lane. i saw emmett's jeep side tailing the acrua, wonder what he saw. tryed to see inside, for i was right behind the acrua and saw a familiar blonde girl, a dark haired pixie jumping in her seat, and a girl with brown hair sinking in the passenger seat with a book in hand.And in the drivers seat was a woman that had caramel hair with curls and when she looked in the rear-view mirrow i got lost in the most lovlyiest brown eyes. i guess she saw me beacuse she blushed and that was the most magnifasent site ever. i guess the pixie too because she yelled really loud even with the windows up in both cars.
"mom he's totally checking you out!"She yelled. i chuckled i guess she knew i heard because she saw my chuckle and she blushed harder. thats when i saw the road and sign that lead to my family's camp, camp cullen. as i turned my car i heard the pixie exclaim.
"no way hes oart of the enemy camp!"
"Mary Alice Swan, where did you get the idea that the new camp is our enemy?!" the godess said before i couldnt hear anymore. i figuredd that Mary Alice was the daughter of the the godess. now that i thought about it all of the girls resembled her. that most mean shes married, i mean look at her , what guy would let her go with his kid? i would fight for her till the day i die. great just great carlisle you have a crush on a married woman.

Edwrard'sPOV:
As i followed emmett i saw a,a, i dont know what i saw but the creature was amazing like nothing i ever saw before, she was reading a book, and to my surprise, Romeo and Juliet one of my favorite books. so shes smart, i followed emmetts jeep into the path f the family camp. i hope that beauty will be in the next door camp.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*At the Camp~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

i got out of my baby, my volvo, to see my brothers and dad waiting outside their cars. the campers will arrive ina day, which meant we had to get everything ready and fast.
"boys lets get to work" dad said picking up one of the boxes with supplies.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Later that night~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*
our cabin that i share with my brothers and dad's next door was at the edge of camp and had the best view of the lake. across the lake i saw four small lights coming from two cabins. that must be that beautiful creature. i hope i get to meet her. that night i drempt of her..

thats chapter 2 i wont b ablr to post the 29th, 30th, or 1st becuase im goin to c the eclipse triple feature and the first im going to a baseball game with the family =^.^=
awesomtastic
omg
love it
cant wait to read more
luv it
MOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
post more soon
Roza: love it a lot
i love this story
u have to post more soon and plz keep me updated!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service