The Twilight Saga

href="http://www.mybannermaker.com" target="_blank">Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

This story is about a girl named Melania. She is 13 years old and livs in a small pueblo in Mexico. When her life begins to change she realizes that there are things close to people that are good.

Words on Spanish:
pueblo-town
padre-dad
madre-mom

I was doing my chores, helping my madre clean the house. As I sweeped my mind started to wander.

I don't know how much longer I can stand living in this tiny house. Everyday my padre comes home drunk and either beats my madre or me. Maybe I should try running away alone. I thought to myself. But how can I do that and leave my madre here alone? She doesn't want to leave not matter what my padre does to us.

Once I tried to convince her to leave. But instead of saying yes she told me that once a women is married she can't leave her husband no matter what. I kept trying to convince her but we both started yelling at each other and she ended up smacking me and telling me to shut up.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't hear when my padre came stumbling inside.

"Where's dinner!" He yelled.

"It's right here. Come and eat. You too Melania."

As we sat down my padre started to stare at me funny. I pretended to act like I hadn't notest. This wasn't the first time he'd looked at me that way.

When my we sat down my madre said "Today I went to the Docter and they did some exams on me." Lately my mom's bones have been hurting. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

"Hm." Was all my padre said.

"I'll be getting them back tomorrow" My madre said. Usually during dinner I preferred not to talk. Before I speak I don't really think. So I sometimes would end up with a smack in the face from my madre or something much, much worse from my padre, not even realizing what I said.

After dinner I helped my madre wash the dishes and put them away. Then I went back to my room to draw a little bit. I wasn't very good at it but it did intertain me.

I ended up falling asleep.But then something got on me and woke me up. Before I could scream a big hand covered my mouth.

"Don't scream or you'll be sorry."

I hope you liked it. Please comment! And if you like it I'll make the chapters longer.

Views: 377

Replies to This Discussion

SOO GOOD! WRITE SOON!
very good i wonder if she will go with eleazer and then go to the culens coven insead of staying with the volturi
wow, thats really good !
:) keep on writing pleaseeee,,
PLZ CONTINUE WRITING IT VERY GOOD I LOVE IT...:)
Love it write more soon
i love love love it its awsome cant wait for more
hey thanks for adding me and updating me!!!!!!!!!! and i loved it please write more soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This was really good! Tell me when you update!
AWESOME CHAPPIE CHICA! I GOT BORED SO I MADE ANOTHER BANNER!

that was really good send me updates
Can U plez keep me updated???
Dude! This fan fic ROCKS!!!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service