The Twilight Saga

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFagPryPJkA

Sarah's P.O.V.-

"I trust you more than you know," he smiled down at me.
 "Why? I mean clearly that's a horrible decision," I argued.
 "It really isn't. Name one time you've lied to me, and be honest."
 I thought it over carefully, remembering every thought I'd had while talking to him. Nothing popped into my head.
 "Okay, but just because I haven't lied to you doesn't mean you should trust me more than anyone else."
 "Sarah, I just want you to be happy. If you have feelings for him, I'll understand, just tell me."
 "I don't have feelings for him, I only have feelings for you. I think it's just to know that after all that I went through, after all the pain I felt, that if I had just given it some time I wouldn't have had to go through it. It really means nothing, it was more of a thought than a feeling."
 I looked up at him and he cuddled me to him closer.
 "I understand better than you know," he whispered into my ear.
 I stood up from the couch and took his hand. He stood up and towered over me. I tugged on his hand and led him to the kitchen. I grabbed two glasses from the cabinet and took out a milk jug from the fridge filled with sweet tea.
 "Bella," I said, nodding as I poured Jacob and I each a glass of tea.
 "What?"
 "You know what I mean because of Bella, right?"
 I could feel his eyes staring at my back.
 "Right," he whispered.
 "Let's just forget about this, please. He'll be back and I know that, but, until that happens, just… don't think about it. Pretend it's what it really is, nothing."
 "For you, I'll do that." His arms wrapped around my waist and he lightly bent his head and kissed my shoulder.
 I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck.
 "I got my school schedule in the mail today," I whispered in his ear, trying to change the subject.
 "Haha, what does it look like?" he asked as he laughed at my nonchalance.
 "Honors English 10, Patriot Harmony (Women's Choir), Honors Algebra 2, and Honors Chemistry 2 for first semester; Modern History, Patriot Harmony (Women's Choir), Geometry, and Government/Economics for second semester. I have to get Honors Chemistry 2 changed though."
 "Why?"
 "I haven't had regular Chemistry yet," I laughed.
 "I'm still proud of you for making it into choir," he smiled as he gently kissed my lips.
 "I sang better in my audition than I ever have," I laughed back.
 "You always sing beautifully," he winked down at me and I felt a faint blush color my face. "I love it when you blush," he smiled.
 "It's embarassing," I retorted quickly.
 "But adorable," he winked again, making the blush return to my face stronger this time.
 "Stop that," I laughed.
 "Stop what?" he winked at me.
 "You know 'what'," I laughed as I covered my cheeks with my hands.
 Life had gotten better since the week before my birthday. Up until today, Jacob and I hadn't been bothered for a few months.
 No close encounters with death, I still hadn't fallen and broken any of my bones, and Jacob… I still loved him. I felt Jacob's hand on my waist as I thought of him.
 "I love you," he whispered as he touched his forehead with mine.
 "I love you, too," I smiled back. I reached behind me and grabbed a glass of tea. I lifted it up to take a drink, but before I could, Jacob took the drink from my hands. I stared at him in disbelief as he gulped it down.
 He moved the glass away from his face, the surface of it shining in the sunlight coming in through the back door, a smile spread across his face before I could get mad at him.
 "Your mom makes the best sweet tea," he admitted with a sheepish grin.
 "I made that," I laughed. "My mom was taking a nap and my dad asked me to make some."
 "I think you have her beat," he smiled.
 "Thanks," I blushed at him.
 "I didn't even wink at you this time!" he laughed.
 "I can't help it," I smiled.
 "Sure you can't," he laughed as he reached for the other glass of tea behind me.
 "Hey now! That one is mine," I cautioned.
 "Okay," he laughed. "Don't gnaw my hand off."
 "Thank you," I smiled.
 I finished off my tea and headed for my room. I barked out a cough before I flopped down onto my bed.
 "You have medicine for this, right?" Jacob asked.
 "Nooo…" I tried to lie.
 "Sarah?"
 "My Advair and Albhuterol inhalers are in the cabinet above the coffee pot in the kitchen, along with my Singulair tablets and cough syrup."
 "That's a lot of drugs. That's why you seem to be out of it all the time," he smirked at me before he left my room. I heard the sound of the cabinet door open then close and Jacob was back briefly.
 "I feel like a drug dealer," he laughed as he handed me my medicine.
 "I'm gonna' have to change my stash spot now that you know where it's at," I joked.
 I meticulously measured, inhaled, and swallowed all of my medicine. I ran to the bathroom to rinse my mouth out from the ho

rrible taste of the cough syrup after I gulped down a tablespoon of it. Jacob sat everything on my dresser so I could get it whenever I woke up.
 He was heading over to Sam's for a pack meeting and I was supposed to stay in bed and take a nap. I could feel the drowsiness start to slip in as the cough syrup kicked in.
 "Don't leave," Jacob whispered as he kissed my forehead.
 "The house, my room, or my bed?" I questioned him, smiling.
 "All three," he laughed and winked at me.
 "I told you to stop," I sighed.
 "I had to get one more in, and you know it."
 I watched as he turned away from me and left my room. I listened for his footsteps and the sound of the door closing, but I heard nothing as usual. I closed my eyes and was quickly unconscious.
 I didn't dream, I rarely ever did. When I woke up I was colder than I usually was.
 Suddenly I felt something strong grab my ankle. I could feel the individual fingers constricting around my bones.
 My first thought was I was dreaming, but then I realized I was never this vivid with my dreams. My second thought seemed… stupid.

"Not this again," I thought to myself as I made my entire body freeze up.

From here on out "A Russet Love."s will be posted form here(:

A Russet Love. (49): http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/a-russet-l...

Views: 62

Replies to This Discussion

1st to commenttt woooohooo
tht was goood ... whos grabbin her on her foot though!!!!? like wth ...LOl greate chapter btw, i loveee ur storyy
Thank you(: I'm sooo glad you love it^_^

yayyyyyy you posted . . . .

&& i LOVED IT . . . . so good . . . . cant wait till next post

to see what happens . . . .  why the cliff hanger . . . lol

makin me curious . . .  but im so glad you posted again . . .

i missed your writings . . . .

Cliff hangers are needed so ppl crave to read the next one. Typical writer technique...... or at least it is for me. lol. I'm soo glad you love my writing. I've been thinking of putting up this short story I had to write for English, but I'm not sure.
that was really good and I can't wait for your next update!
A Russet Love. (51)

I kept my eyes closed. My body was as stiff as a board. The hand tightened around my ankle and another hand grabbed my other calf. I slowly slid my arms underneath my pillow and grabbed the edge of my mattress. I could feel my body sliding down my bed. I gripped my mattress tighter.
 "Sarah, just let go. I'm not trying to hurt you."
 I knew that voice. It was so different, but… I had heard it all my life.
 "Sarah," the deep melodic voice sang.
 "Go away," I mumbled, my voice still sounding groggy.
 "Come on, don't be that way."
 "Hunter, leave me alone!"
 I felt sudden weight on my back. Hunter's hands grabbed mine and loosened them from the edge of my bed. I felt his cold cheek against mine.
 "You have to admit, you loved me first. You'll always miss me, you'll always want me."
 I felt his nose glide across my neck. I could here him inhale deeply.
 "You do smell SOO amazing," he sighed.
 "Would you get off of me," I demanded.
 His hand caressed my neck and his lips touched my cheek.
 "Do you really want me to?" his voice was barely over a whisper as his words came out in his breath that flowed against my ear.
 Chills ran up my spine and goosebumps formed on my neck.
 "Umm…" I stumbled through my foggy mind to find an answer. "Umm…" I couldn't remember anything. I couldn't remember my own name. I felt his lips on my neck and my breathing became harder and more ragged.
 "Do you want me to leave?" his beautiful voice rang.
 "No," I gulped out.
 "I didn't think so," he laughed. His hand turned my face towards his. "You want to kiss me, don't you?" he smirked.
 I knew I should say no, but as I looked into his eyes and felt his cool sweet scented breath fan across my face, I craved to kiss his lips.
 Memories started slipping from my mind. I couldn't remember my last birthday. I forgot days and weeks and, suddenly, everything started coming back. The night me and Hunter went to play putt-putt, are long talks at the creek behind my house, and my last birthday playing in the mud out in the rain. I remembered it all crystal clear.  
 "Well?" he questioned.
 I closed the distance between us. His lips closed onto mine. It was a short, sweet kiss.
 "How long have you waited for that?" he aksed, the smirk returning to his face.
 "Forever," I whispered.
 His eyes stared into mine. They weren't the same, a brilliant golden color. He didn't drink human blood, he was a "vegetarian" like the Cullens.
 "I love you," he whispered.
 "I love you, too," I replied as I stared into his eyes.
 "What about Jacob?"
 "Who's Jacob?" I asked.
 "Noone," he smiled.
 Who is this Jacob he's talking about? Probably someone he goes to school with, but the name sounded oddly familiar. I stared into his eyes as his hand caressed my face.

(I know this ones really short, but it starts out another part and it really needed to be this short. Hope you love it(:)

kk . . . . so i loved it . . . . he used he little power thingy on her . . . he is such a cheater . . . .  just wait till jake gets to him . . .  i cant wait till next post . . . . so excited

&& first comment heckz yes

love your story && you too . . . .=D

awesome chpater.omg hope jacob gets to him n sorts him out.poor sarah.update soon
So glad you guys love it(: I coodnt sleep last nite so I started workin on the next 1. Good thing school was canceled because of snow again. Snow in Tennessee is just so awesome(; lol
dis is awsum i luv da twist omg imagine wen jacob finds out awwwww he'll be crushed
=\ omannn is that like his power to make ppl forget?? ! omann that was soo good sarah!
Thank you(: workin on the next one right now^_^

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service