The Twilight Saga

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFagPryPJkA

Sarah's P.O.V.-

"I trust you more than you know," he smiled down at me.
 "Why? I mean clearly that's a horrible decision," I argued.
 "It really isn't. Name one time you've lied to me, and be honest."
 I thought it over carefully, remembering every thought I'd had while talking to him. Nothing popped into my head.
 "Okay, but just because I haven't lied to you doesn't mean you should trust me more than anyone else."
 "Sarah, I just want you to be happy. If you have feelings for him, I'll understand, just tell me."
 "I don't have feelings for him, I only have feelings for you. I think it's just to know that after all that I went through, after all the pain I felt, that if I had just given it some time I wouldn't have had to go through it. It really means nothing, it was more of a thought than a feeling."
 I looked up at him and he cuddled me to him closer.
 "I understand better than you know," he whispered into my ear.
 I stood up from the couch and took his hand. He stood up and towered over me. I tugged on his hand and led him to the kitchen. I grabbed two glasses from the cabinet and took out a milk jug from the fridge filled with sweet tea.
 "Bella," I said, nodding as I poured Jacob and I each a glass of tea.
 "What?"
 "You know what I mean because of Bella, right?"
 I could feel his eyes staring at my back.
 "Right," he whispered.
 "Let's just forget about this, please. He'll be back and I know that, but, until that happens, just… don't think about it. Pretend it's what it really is, nothing."
 "For you, I'll do that." His arms wrapped around my waist and he lightly bent his head and kissed my shoulder.
 I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck.
 "I got my school schedule in the mail today," I whispered in his ear, trying to change the subject.
 "Haha, what does it look like?" he asked as he laughed at my nonchalance.
 "Honors English 10, Patriot Harmony (Women's Choir), Honors Algebra 2, and Honors Chemistry 2 for first semester; Modern History, Patriot Harmony (Women's Choir), Geometry, and Government/Economics for second semester. I have to get Honors Chemistry 2 changed though."
 "Why?"
 "I haven't had regular Chemistry yet," I laughed.
 "I'm still proud of you for making it into choir," he smiled as he gently kissed my lips.
 "I sang better in my audition than I ever have," I laughed back.
 "You always sing beautifully," he winked down at me and I felt a faint blush color my face. "I love it when you blush," he smiled.
 "It's embarassing," I retorted quickly.
 "But adorable," he winked again, making the blush return to my face stronger this time.
 "Stop that," I laughed.
 "Stop what?" he winked at me.
 "You know 'what'," I laughed as I covered my cheeks with my hands.
 Life had gotten better since the week before my birthday. Up until today, Jacob and I hadn't been bothered for a few months.
 No close encounters with death, I still hadn't fallen and broken any of my bones, and Jacob… I still loved him. I felt Jacob's hand on my waist as I thought of him.
 "I love you," he whispered as he touched his forehead with mine.
 "I love you, too," I smiled back. I reached behind me and grabbed a glass of tea. I lifted it up to take a drink, but before I could, Jacob took the drink from my hands. I stared at him in disbelief as he gulped it down.
 He moved the glass away from his face, the surface of it shining in the sunlight coming in through the back door, a smile spread across his face before I could get mad at him.
 "Your mom makes the best sweet tea," he admitted with a sheepish grin.
 "I made that," I laughed. "My mom was taking a nap and my dad asked me to make some."
 "I think you have her beat," he smiled.
 "Thanks," I blushed at him.
 "I didn't even wink at you this time!" he laughed.
 "I can't help it," I smiled.
 "Sure you can't," he laughed as he reached for the other glass of tea behind me.
 "Hey now! That one is mine," I cautioned.
 "Okay," he laughed. "Don't gnaw my hand off."
 "Thank you," I smiled.
 I finished off my tea and headed for my room. I barked out a cough before I flopped down onto my bed.
 "You have medicine for this, right?" Jacob asked.
 "Nooo…" I tried to lie.
 "Sarah?"
 "My Advair and Albhuterol inhalers are in the cabinet above the coffee pot in the kitchen, along with my Singulair tablets and cough syrup."
 "That's a lot of drugs. That's why you seem to be out of it all the time," he smirked at me before he left my room. I heard the sound of the cabinet door open then close and Jacob was back briefly.
 "I feel like a drug dealer," he laughed as he handed me my medicine.
 "I'm gonna' have to change my stash spot now that you know where it's at," I joked.
 I meticulously measured, inhaled, and swallowed all of my medicine. I ran to the bathroom to rinse my mouth out from the ho

rrible taste of the cough syrup after I gulped down a tablespoon of it. Jacob sat everything on my dresser so I could get it whenever I woke up.
 He was heading over to Sam's for a pack meeting and I was supposed to stay in bed and take a nap. I could feel the drowsiness start to slip in as the cough syrup kicked in.
 "Don't leave," Jacob whispered as he kissed my forehead.
 "The house, my room, or my bed?" I questioned him, smiling.
 "All three," he laughed and winked at me.
 "I told you to stop," I sighed.
 "I had to get one more in, and you know it."
 I watched as he turned away from me and left my room. I listened for his footsteps and the sound of the door closing, but I heard nothing as usual. I closed my eyes and was quickly unconscious.
 I didn't dream, I rarely ever did. When I woke up I was colder than I usually was.
 Suddenly I felt something strong grab my ankle. I could feel the individual fingers constricting around my bones.
 My first thought was I was dreaming, but then I realized I was never this vivid with my dreams. My second thought seemed… stupid.

"Not this again," I thought to myself as I made my entire body freeze up.

From here on out "A Russet Love."s will be posted form here(:

A Russet Love. (49): http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/a-russet-l...

Views: 65

Replies to This Discussion

A Russet Love. (52)

Hunter's P.O.V.-

There were times when my power got annoying, but right now was not one of them. I had slightly falsely informed Jacob of my talents back when we first met.
 I could change people's minds and memories. It was simple to change Sarah's. She thought of the memories so often and clearly I tampered with a few and let myself bleed into them and the others, then erased Jacob from her thoughts. Sounds complicated, but it's honestly very simple, the tricky part was weakening her and her mind to start.
 Telling her the truth, that I loved her, first would confuse her, causing her mind to think more and become tired. Then slightly seduce her, kiss on the shoulder, feel of my breath on her neck, making her mind and emotions turn towards me. Then finishing it off by a kiss to seal it.
 Human minds were just so weak, but Sarah's was different, everything was there, all at once, moving around in synchronization. Words, pictures, moments.  The one she replayed the most was when Jacob killed Michelle…
 Michelle, she scared the living hell out of me, living and "dead". Her hate for Sarah was… unreasonable, but if I had said anything about it, my head would have been the one ripped off, not hers. It's sad that she's gone, but it was defense for the defenseless.
 As I thought about that day, I hated what I had just done to Jacob. He saved her life and almost died in the process, and now I'm taking away all of his hard work. He would understand that she was meant to be mine, wouldn't he? I mean she loved me first, it's obvious. I'm sure he'll bring up a defense like, "You saw her before I knew she existed!" which I understand isn't fair, but if she chooses me… doesn't he have to go with it? I thought the imprinter gave everything and wanted the best and for the imprintee, which the imprinter imprinted on, to be happy? I'm just making myself more confused.
 I thought I should leave before Jacob got back, but where to go. Now that Sarah is mine, I can't be a nomad. She would have to stay here and know that I'll visit her secretly. No one knows that I've been "found" and I can't go back home looking and sounding like this.
 It all started replaying again in my mind, the night that I was transformed. I was sitting on a bench in Market Square in Downtown Knoxville. I was out on a date with Aria and we had split up to get food. I sat down with my Subway and waited for her. It was dark and I couldn't see very well, even with the street lights on. Someone came up from behind and held their hands over my eyes. Her voice sounded exactly like Aria's, but I should have known from the touch that it wasn't her…
 Everything after that kind of went fuzzy. I don't remember what happened, I just remember waking up in the forest and my throat being on fire.
 It had only been a few seconds, Sarah was still lying there staring into my eyes. Her big brown eyes just melted away everything inside of me.
 "I love you," I whispered.
 "I love you, too," she smiled back.
 I just had to make sure it worked. "What about Jacob?"
 "Who's Jacob?"
 "No one," I smiled down at her. It worked perfectly. "Do you want to go outside?"
 "Sure," she smiled up at me.
 I waited for her at the front door as she slid on her shoes. She walked around the corner and took my hand. As soon as her smooth hand locked with mine, I could feel a fire in my heart. The warmth was brief and sudden, it left as soon as it came.
 I threw the door open and led the way down her front porch to her steps. As we stepped into the driveway and headed for the backyard, Jacob stood, still on the grass, pulling his shirt on over his head. I pulled Sarah behind me and watched as his eyes locked onto our hands together.

(Again, another short one. I'll try and start makin them longer.)
again first to comment!! (8
well this chapter was like flippen amazing no suprise=D, i just hate tht jacob is boutta get hurt! well by seein their hands connected! but i love the drama itll bringgg!! ahaa , cnt w8 for moreee x3
So glad you love it. I'm really likin' this twist, its kinda you kno its happend before gettn kinda old but its still enticing and nerve-wracking

i absolutely loved it like always of course . . . . .

man cant wait to see what Jake does , wow , i cant believe that happened . . . . so good though like all the others . . . 

cant wait till next post . . . .

i'll be dreaming bout it ?? lol

Glad you love it. It mite be awhile tho cuz me and Cole are gonna try and hang out tomorrow if the snow and our parents will let us
Saraaaaaah :) We haven't spoke in years x ! But it's okay because i'm all caught up with this story [took me forever, actually] but i'm ready to follow this story wherever you take it ! It's a true jewel !
Awww:) thank you!!! I always love your coments:) I've missed talking to you sooo much:(
omg hope she comes to her senses n realises shes with jacob.poor jacob and sarah.hope it works out for them.update soon awesome chapter.
A Russet Love. (53)

"What are you doing with her?" his voice shook along with his hands and the rest of his frame.
 "I'm sorry, do I know you?" Sarah smiled.
 His eyes grew wide and stared right at her. His brow furrowed and his eyes shifted to me. "What did you do to her?!" he yelled. "I love her! She loves me!"
 "What is he talking about?" she whispered to me.
 "I'm not sure," I answered, looking down at her. I slowly turned my head towards him, "sometimes Jacob just goes a little insane," I smirked.
 "Oh, this is the Jacob you asked about." She released my hand and slowly walked over to him. "Hi, I'm Sarah. It's nice to meet you." I could hear the smile in her voice and watched Jacob's eyes as I saw her smile rip at his heart.
 "I-it's nice to meet you, too," he whispered. He took her extended hand and briefly shook it. She turned to walk back to me and I saw just how heartbroken he was.
 He hung his head just slightly, his shoulders barely even slumped. He tried to keep himself together as best he could, but little of it showed.
 His reaction surprised me slightly. I half expected him to come barreling at me and rip my throat out, but instead, he stood there, defeated, with a look of pain more hurt than I could have imagined he would be.
 "I-I've… got to go. I just st-stopped to say, 'Hi.'," he whispered as he slumped his way past us and down her driveway.
 I felt horrible. For the first time as a vampire I felt guilt for something I did. Something that I thought would be for the better. Jacob hadn't known her all her life. He didn't know the choices she's made to get where she is today. He doesn't know what she really wants. He's probably never even asked.
 "What had him so upset?" she asked as her eyes were glued to his back.
 "He just started going through a really bad break-up," I admitted.
 "I did the right thing," I thought to myself. "It's what's best for her. She needs this."
 "So, are you going to try out for the Forensics team?" I asked her, trying to change the subject.
 "How did you know about it?" she smiled at me.
 As she smiled I saw Jacob's face, the face he made as she smiled at him. "You're doing the right thing," I thought again.
 "I might go to Carter, but I went to Rush Strong, I've heard of it before," I smirked at her.
 "Haha, I actually am," she smiled, a small blush faintly colored her cheeks.
 "If you don't care, can you tell me what it really is?" I laughed.
 She laughed with me and started explaining the little she knew.
 "All I know is it's a team that is made up of people who go to competitions and act… as you can tell I know very little, but it involves acting and it can help me start my career and help me get into NYSU."
 "NYSU?"
 "New York Southern University, it's an arts college." She smiled again, letting out a small laugh.
 "You're a horrible person," I told myself as I saw Jacob's pained face again in my mind.

(They're still short and I'm sorry, but I think the rest of them will be too. That way I can update throughout this semester and you won't have to wait MONTHS like you did before. Love you guys(: hope you enjoyed!)
omg thank god so he does have feelings. i feel so bad for jacob. but he'll get her bak soon
sooo cute , aww poor jake , , , ,
yeahh still nerve wrackin , i cant believe hees like ..feeling guilty WELL HE SHOULD HE HURT JACOB ! LOl....was he extra guilty cuz ...he was wrong about wat she wanted to do? at the end ?
poor jacob </3
well cant wait for another amazinggg chapteerrrr

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service