The Twilight Saga

NOTE: All these characters belong to Stephanie Meyer...blah blah blah.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Author's NOTE: This is my first story hope you enjoy it. Tell me what you think thanks!!!!!

Chapter 1- Preperation

The sun shined brightly through the open curtains, it was the middle of the day and I was exhausted. Which was totally normal now-a-days.UGH!!! My body was swollen in places I didn't even think were possible, it was completely nerve recking. I triedly rubbed my bloated stomach, being pregnant sucked! Because of the fact that I was half vampire and they could actually check up on the baby I had to be careful. That was totally not me! I loved to play around with Emmett and Jacob, but because of the inconvience of the pregnancy that was out of the question.

Alice, Mom, Esme, and I had been sitting in the living room all day, trying to think of decent baby names. Not knowing the gender of the baby made that kind of difficult. We checked books, the internet and even tried to combine some names and we still came up empty.

"Ok, Alice this is starting to really get annoying,"I cried.

"Yeah, Rose ditched us for hunting with the men because of this," Mom giggled.

"Oh, come on you guys we'll come up with something! We just have to put our heads together, Nessie is due any day now. We have to think up a name!!"

Esme and Mom laughed. Alice's frustration must have really amused them because I didn't see anything remotely funny about this situation.

"Alice, sweetheart your trying to hard, maybe we should just calm down and take a break." Esme said soothingly. And that exactly what we did as Jasper and the rest of the family walked into the room.

Jasper smiled, "So is that calm enough for you?" he asked as he pecked Alice on the cheek.

"Very much, thank you my dear." Esme replied.

"Where's Jacob?"Carlisle interjected.

Annoyed once again, 'Hopefully getting some damn condoms!' I thought. Dad growled as he walked into the room. I laughed at his usual reaction to my thoughts about Jacob and answered Carlisle, "Asleep, he's been up all night dealing with my mood swings" I giggled. Everyone laughed as well.

"Poor Jacob" Mom and Alice chimed, laughing again. UGH!!! I was having another mood swing. The atsmosphere was too happy and I was in a really rotten mood.

Jasper sensed my edge and tried to calm me down, which didn't work very well.I was still feeling cranky.

I had to get out of here before I ripped someone's head off. Lazily, I rasied my head from Mom's lap, checked my positioning and pushed off the couch for support. No one seemed to pay attention to the fact that I was moving. I was grateful, lately they'd been like complete hawks you couldn't go anywhere with out a group of followers.

I wobbled my way across the living room towards the kitchen. Damn it! I was hungry, again!

Chapter 2- Arguing

Later that night, I laid in bed reading one of my favorite books, Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. I was beginning to get annoyed by the stupidity of the characters, I rolled my eyes and threw the book toward the door, hitting Jacob in the head as he walked in.

"Hey!," he yelled. Oops! I guess I put to much force in throwing the book.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to hit you. Are you ok?" I asked.

"I'm fine." he grumbled, "Stupid mood swings ....hate... Nevermind."

"Excuse me!" I nearly screamed. He was really starting to piss me off. How was any of this my fault?! Oh, now he was totally going to get it!

"Nevermind." he repeated wishing that he hadn't said anything. I could tell-- by the look on face that he knew he was in trouble.

I glared at him with eyes that could freeze the Sun. COLD and DEADLY.

"What the HELL is your problem?! Your part of the damn reason I'm pregnant.....and having mood swings for that matter. You wanted kids, I didn't! And now that you have to deal with a few stupid human hormones you can't handle it!"

Jacob stared at me in awe. I had never yelled at he like that. I never thought that I would have too, until now.

A tear rolled down my cheek. Why was I crying! I was angry I shouldn't be crying.

"Ness, you know thats --" he began.

"NO, I don't want to hear it! Leave me alone!" I hissed "I can't take this anymore."

I stalked out the room, down the hall and into the bathroom. I locked the door. Which really was no help because he could still open it.

I sat in the tub. It was damp but why should I care, no one else did.

"That's not true" Dad said.

Damn it! I had totally forgot about Alice! Of course she would see me sitting in a bath tub crying.

"Can we come in, sweetheart?" Mom asked. 'Geez did the whole family come!'

"Actually they did" Dad laughed.

"Come on shorty,open the door!" Emmett boomed with laughter.

This was going to be a freak show. Hince I was the freak.....Wow,I'm suprised Dad didn't react to my comment...interesting!

"Nessie, open the door we just want to comfort you!" squealed Alice.

I didn't want comforting. I want to sulk and be miserable.But that wasn't going to happen.

"Maybe, I should talk to her...Its my fault she's in there..."Jake said. He sounded horrible like his puppy had just died or worst.

Dad chuckled. "It's your funeral" he replied.

Oh great! That was it he was just going to leave me to possibly kill Jake....'Thanks,Dad' I thought putting as much acid in my tone as possible.

"You need to talk to him sometime Ness." Dad replied. I could here the smile in his voice he would enjoy this later.

"Ok, everyone let's give them some privacy," I could hear everyone beginning to leave the cottage. Esme and Carlisle, then Alice and Emmett,Rose,Jasper,and finally Dad left pulling Mom along with him. She was probably dying with grief now more than ever.

The cottage was silent. Except for Jake and my heart beats and uneven breathing.

"Ness,can I come in?" he was anxious.

I got out of the tub and went over to the door. I unlocked the door and slowly opened it.

Jake stood there with red eyes. He had been crying...I as much as I had.

Chapter 3- Recovery

We just sat there on the bathroom floor staring at each other. It seemed like the thing that we could do. We didn't talk, make any sounds or even move. I couldn't cry anymore -- my eyes were dried to the point where they hurt.

Jacob closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. Keeping his eyes closed he opened his mouth as if wanting to say something but choked up and closed it again. He dropped his head into his chest.

"Say something," I whispered. My voice was so low that it was hardly audible. I couldn't take it anymore! The silence was eating away at me.

"What do you want to say?" he asked. His voice was hoarce and robotic as if his soul was no longer there. It broke in a a few places as he spoke, sounding as if he was going to cry again.

"Anything," I replied. It was still silent.Seconds passed feeling like eternity, then he finally spoke.

"I'm so,so sorry." he whispered. "This is all my fault. I'm such an idiot! It's noy like the mood swings are your fault, you can't control them. I should have been more understanding."

"Hey I can't let you take all the blame. It takes two to make a fight...if that what you want to call it." I snorted.

"Ha ...our first fight!" Jake laughed and pulled me into a bear hug. He knew I needed it and so did he it seemed. He bent down to kiss the top of my head. Instead, I truned around and caught his soft warm lips. Pulling him closer and I entanlged my fingers in his loose hair. This was Heaven on Earth. 'My Jacob' I thought. He would always be mine no matter what happened. Jacob pulled away, leaving me mesmorized by his touch. I wanted more!

"We ought to get back to the main house I'm sure they're waiting." He said, annoyed.

"Yeah,that's if they're not already here!" I replied.

Jacob smiled and stood up. He helped me off the floor and opened the bathroom door.We slowly walked down the hallway hand in hand. Expectantly, our family sat in our small living room.

"Why am I not suprised?" Jacob asked rhetorically.

I laughed."Babe you took the words right out of my mouth...Are you a mind reader too?"

Dad chuckled. "Your mother and Esme were worried" he said. Mom smiled shyly.

"AWWWWW Nessie!!!!"Emmet whined.

"What?!" I asked suddenly alarmed.

"I was expecting to come here and Jake's head on the floor! I guess I puy to much faith in you!" He laughed.

Rose punched him in the shoulder making him shut up. Everyone laughed.

Alice danced acrossed the room. She put an arm around my shoulder.

"By the way Charlie coming to see you and Bella tommorrow." She chimed.

My heart skipped several beats. I stared at her in shock and she did nothing but smile.

At least someone was going to enjoy themselves.

Chapter 4- Charlie

Grandpa Charlie had always been somewhat kept in the loop. He came to all my birthday parties and all the family events (The normal ones). Charlie knew that jake was a werewolf and that Mom wasn't really human anymore. Some how he even knew that I was biological his granddaughter he just didn't know how. Charlie was still on that 'need to know' basis so he didn't know alot though.

We all sat in the living room of the main house. Everyone seemed to have something to do but me. Dad was reading the newspaper, Carlisile and Esme were both reading huge books, Jacob, Jasper,and Emmett were watching a baseball game on t.v. , and Rosalie, Mom, and Alice were planning a baby shopping trip for this weekend in Seattle. I sat on the couch trying to figrue out what I was going to say to Charlie when he saw me,partially. The majority of my brain was still in shock that i had to tell him that the father of his greatgrand child was Jacob! He was going to flip. Jake was technically 25 and I was only 7... it didn'tt matter that Jake didn't age or that I was phyiscally 19....technically I was only 7 and that's all that would matter to Charlie!

Suddenly, it got quiet as we all heard Charlie pull onto the drive. Jacob stood and began to head upstairs. Alice grab him by the ear and sat him back his chair.

"Your not going anywhere!" she hissed.

"Geez, a guy can't go to the bathroom without an interragation?"Jake asked, rubbing his ear.

"Jacob she's female..." Dad answered Jake's unheard question.

Alice glared at Dad, then at Jacob and back again.

"Oh, calmed down Alice, he was just curious. Dad replied to Alice's deadly stare.

Stood still as her eyes slightly went unfocused. Dad and Alice laughed, confusing everyone even more than before. Alice looked at Jacob once before shaking her head as she sat back down next to Jasper.

"You might want to pay close attention to Charlie, Jacob. He's on his way here from work." Mom laughed.

Knock,Knock,Knock.

Rose stood quickly to open the door.

"Rose! How are you?" Charlie exclaimed.

"Fine, Charlie thanks for asking. Come in" she said moving aside.

Everyone greeted Charlie and returned to their previous activites.

Charlie came and sat next to me .

"So how are you Ness? He said.

Telll me what you think!!!!!

Ok, Chapters are going to start in the comments!!!!

Chapter 5 - Page 5
Chapter 6 - Page 5
Chapter 7 - Page 5
Chapter 8 - Page 6

Chapter 9 - Page 6

Chapter 10 - Page 7

Views: 35

Replies to This Discussion

more
love it
keep going
Chapter 10

Jacob’s POV

I rubbed my eyes groggily and sat up in bed. After waiting a good 20 minutes for Alice and Ness arguing about going shopping I had fallen asleep. Now I watched Renesmee lay beside me in bed, sleeping peaceful. I couldn’t believe that I had married someone so perfect and now she was carrying my child. Werewolf falls in love with a vampire hybrid. Huh. Of all the things in the world that was the weirdest combination. Like a potato and sardines. Just weird…but we were good together. A match made in heaven. I was glad there was someone up there looking out for me.

Suddenly, Nessie stirred up from the bed and ran towards the bathroom. I followed her.

“Ness ?” I called, through closed door. “You okay?”

She mumbled something incoherent. I heard the toilet flush and her puke again.

I opened the door to find Nessie sitting on the floor next to the toilet. She groaned.

I sat down next to her, pulling her into my lap.

“I hate throwing up.” She muttered into my chest. I chuckled.

“Most people don’t enjoy spewing out their guts, Ness .”

She swatted at me, playfully.

“I’m not throwing up anything but water and blood. It’s irritating!”

I hated seeing her in pain. It hurt to see her in pain.

We sat there for awhile talking, about the baby and how she hoped it wouldn’t grow as fast as she did. She reminds me of Bella so much. Her mother didn’t have a lot of time to enjoy her childhood. That’s what Nessie feared. That she would miss out on what her mother had.

I wasn’t some paranormal – supernatural doctor or anything but my guess was that the baby might grow even faster that she did. Based on how fast she grew and the growth spurt I had once I changed, it wasn’t looking to good for the kid. But of course I wasn’t going to tell her that. Ness had enough to worry about.

I sighed.

“So what do you want to name it?” Renesmee wondered, out of the blue.

I shrugged. I had no idea what to name it. As long as it was health, with two legs and arms, all of its organs, fingers and toes, and a head on it’s little shoulders. I was good.

“I don’t know. We don’t even know what it is.” I replied.

She sighed this time. It was silent for a while; just the sound of our heart beats and breathing.

“What about AnnaMarie Lillian, if it’s a girl and Anthony Jacob, if it’s a boy?” Ness finally said.

I smiled. They were nice names.

“Where did you come up with those?” I questioned her curiously.

I could see her smiling as she answered.

“Well, Anna is Esme’s middle name and Marie is Mom’s. Lillian is Aunt Rosalie’s –“ I growled interrupting her.

She slapped my shoulder.

“Stop it.” Nessie scolded me. I rolled my eyes. She had to be insane to think I was letting her name my child after Blondie.

She continued. “Anthony is my Dad’s middle name. And Jacob is the guy I’m having an affair with.”

I snorted.

“Oh, really? Than I think we have a problem. Because your mine.” I informed her, playing along. Ness giggled.

I smiled. “Is he better looking than me?”

“Nope, but he’s way better in bed.” She whispered, seductively. Nessie looked up at me and smiled.

I growled as she kissed my jaw.

“We’re gonna have to fix that now aren’t we?” I teased her, grazing my nose across her collar bone. She’s smelled amazing, like lilac and wildflowers.

Renesmee moaned as I trail soft kisses up her throat and across her jaw. Having the patience of a five year-old she greedily capture my lips with hers. Which caused me to chuckle; Ness was never the overly eager one. Her behavior had me written all over it.

Her lips tasted faintly of blood. Sort of sweet, in a gross vampiric kind of way.

We sat on the bathroom floor entangled in each others embrace for a while. Kissing and caressing, never going too far. Even though it was unsaid I believe we were both afraid if we did go too far. Was it safe? Would we hurt the baby? Could I hurt Nessie?

So many questions that I didn’t have answers too.

Abruptly, Nessie jerked away and leaned over the toilet. Once again relieving herself of anything in her stomach.

I held her hair back, to keep it out of her face, while she puked.

When she was finished, she leaned into me.

Rubbing her bloated stomach she hissed, “Way to mess up the mood, baby.”

I wrapped my arms around her, laughing.

God, I love this woman!

Emmett’s POV

I was in the living room -bored to tears- watching the Dodgers lose to the Red Sox.

Everyone had gone off to do something.

Alice had dragged Rose of shopping after Nessie threw a temper tantrum this morning. Bella and Esme where working on the baby’s rooms in the dining room. Jasper was hunting. Carlisle was at the hospital as usual. And Edward, well, I actually don’t know wear Edward was.

Everything had been so hectic lately, with the baby and everything.

Of course I couldn’t wait until the little monster got here either. I was going to be an uncle. Again!

Hopefully, Ness would have a boy. That way we could play sports, and take down grizzlies together. A girl would be okay too, if she took after her mother. Nessie could get down and dirty with the rest of us guys. Plus she had a killer pitching arm. One that any baseball player would kill for.

But with my luck I’d get a niece, like Alice . Who’d loved clothes and shopping. She’d be all prissy and would think that sports were stupid. Ugh. That would be a nightmare.

Ness and Jacob came trotting down the stairs after a while.

“Hey, Emmett. What ya doing?” Renesmee asked as waddled over to the lazy boy.

Jake sat on the floor next her feet.

“Nothing much, penguin.” I laughed. She growled and threw a pillow at me.

“Hey, it’s not my fault you walk like a flightless bird.”

She glared at me.

“Keep it up, Emmett you’ll be reattaching your head.” Jacob warned, the corners of his mouth were slightly trembling; he was trying not to laugh.

I laughed.

“I doubt that. She can barely walk, let alone rip my head off. Nothing but a beached whale.” I snorted.

Nessie gasped.

“Why do you have to be so mean?! What did I ever do to you?” Nessie began to sob.

I groaned.

I hadn’t meant to make her cry. I was joking. Jeez, do pregnant women take everything seriously.

“Nice, Job Em.” Jacob scolded, pulling Nessie into his lap.

All of a sudden Bella, Esme, and Edward were in the living room. Oh, great.

“Oh, Sweetheart. What happened?” Bella cooed. Edward looked like he was concentrating on something. Esme looked concerned.

And I was toast.

Nessie sniffed and sobbed some more, before she could form a coherent sentence.

“Emmett …he-e calle-d me a fat-at whale!” She cried, curling back up into Jacob’s chest.

“Emmett!!” The parentals yelled as if on cue.

“Why do you have to be so insensitive!?” Esme screeched, seeming as upset as Ness.

Bella didn’t say anything, instead she hit me in the back of the head. Which really hurt.

Edward stood there and shook his head, disapprovingly.

“You’re such an idiot sometimes. She’s pregnant, hormonal, and her feeling can be very easily hurt. Why would you call her a fat whale!?”

I sighed. Why say anything? It’s not like I was going to be in any less trouble. So I stayed silent.

“Well?!” Bella hissed.

“I was joking. Besides I didn’t call her a fat whale. I said she was a beached whale.”

Esme threw her hand up in the air. “Like that makes it any better. Do you think?!”

Of course, I thought. Maybe not before I did everything. But I thought about what I was doing eventually.

“Just apologize. And keep your mouth shut about how Renesmee looks.” Bella growled.

I sighed.

“Fine. I’m sorry, Ness . Do you forgive me?”

She looked at me with puffy red eyes.

“Do I have a choice? I have to live with you. Of course, I forgive you. Idiot.” She snapped.

Oh, lovely mood swings.

A/N: Yeah, Yeah. I know what took me so long? Just be glad you got it today and not next week.

Here's what the babies' room is going to look like. Yeah I said it Babies. The question is how many!

more then one? OMG!! more soon pliss
too funny should have finished it

why did you stop ??

plss write :)

wow!
Their twins!
Awww!
You have to write more
Or are they? LOL.
You'll fine out soon.
Great story add me as a friend so i can get updates
awsome
great

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service