The Twilight Saga

This story is book 3 in a series.  If you have not read A Sister's Love, and A Family's Blessing, message me!  You might want to read those first to understand what is happening.  A Tribe's Miracle will pick up right where A Family's Blessing stopped.  If you have any questions, just ask!  I love my readers.

Thanks for Reading.

A Tribe’s Miracle

Chapter 1

Emmett’s POV

It hit me yesterday that with everything that has happened, Alex and my 2nd anniversary has snuck up on me.  We haven’t had a date night in forever.  Two small kids will do that to you, but I’m about to change that.  Alex has dropped hints that she wants this New Kids On the Block/ Backstreet Boys cd, but I think I can do better than that.   They are performing in Seattle next weekend, and I think I can get tickets.

It hit me that Jessie is into that boy band stuff also.  Collin might like to surprise Jessie with tickets also.  If Jessie is there, Alex will have a girl to talk to, and I won’t have to hear about how hot some other dude is.  I mean, she has me, what more does she need?

“Hey, Collin.  If I can get tickets to that New Back Boys concert, or whatever they are called, do you want to take Jessie?”  I called Collin.

“Yea.  I figure I might have to drop a name or two, but I haven’t used the Cullen name for anything recently, so I might as well use it to make my wife happy.  If you and Jessie are there, I won’t have to listen to Alex gush over these dudes.  I’ll call and see what I can do.  4 Tickets and two hotel rooms shouldn’t be that hard to come by.”  I said.

I called the ticket office, just to be informed that the show was sold out.  I thought for a moment, and then called Alice.

“Pixie, I need your help.  What’s the name of your entertainment coordinator for Seattle?  I need tickets to a concert that’s this weekend.”  I asked.

“For the trillionth time I AM NOT A PIXIE!!!” Alice screamed.

“Whatever just give me the number.  There’s a concert that Alex will love, and love me for taking her to, but it’s sold out.  I know your guy can get me tickets.”  I said.

“Ugh, you procrastinate too much.  His name is Craig, and his number is 578*7872.  Make sure you tell him that I am your sister, or you will get nowhere.  Oh… and you owe me something expensive from Seattle.”  Alice said.

“Thanks, and I’ll buy you something glittery, Pixie.”  I quickly hung up before she could yell at me again.

I dialed the number and waited for Craig to pick up.  “Craig, my sister Alice Hale gave me your number and said you were the guy to help me out.  Is there any way you can get me tickets to the New Kids on the Block/Backstreet Boys concert this weekend?  I need 4 tickets.  I know its sudden notice, but I want to surprise my wife for our anniversary.”  I held my breath.

“Well, all I have left are the VIP ticket packages.  They can be quite pricy, but since Mrs. Hale is your sister, I assume money is no object?  Mr…you didn’t tell me your name, I’m afraid.”  Craig said.

“It's Cullen, Emmett Cullen.  Money is no problem.  If it makes my wife happy, it’s worth it.  What is a VIP package, and what type of money are we looking at?”  I asked.

“Mr. Cullen, the VIP package includes backstage passes, autographed seats, and concert tickets.  We are talking $250.”  Craig explained.

“That’s it?  That’s not expensive.”  I said.

“Sir, I mean $250 per seat.  I’m assuming you want them.  I need a credit card number, and there will be a $25 currier fee.  This is to deliver the tickets to your house or place of business tomorrow.”  Craig said.

I gave him the information he wanted, then hung up.  Next I had to make hotel reservations.

I called around and found two hotels side by side near the water front.  I called and made reservations for Alex and I at Hotel 1000.  Thankfully the Alexis Seattle was right next door, just as nice, but about half the price.  Collin keeps saying he is going to pay me back, but if he knew that I just paid over $1000 for a hotel room for 2 nights, he would freak.

After I booked the hotels, I called Collin.  “Hey, we have tickets for Friday night.  I made reservations for Friday and Saturday nights at neighboring hotels.  I thought we might want to keep the girls separate after the concert, so we can have some alone time with our wives.  They can go shopping Saturday, while we go find something else to do.  We will head home about noon Sunday.” 

“Sounds good.  Let me know how much I owe.”  Collin said.

“We will take care of that later.  Do you want to run to the mall later?  I mean, I’m gonna finish this surprise out by choosing Alex a concert outfit.”  I suggested.

We agreed to meet at the mall later, and do a one stop shopping spree.  Hopefully my idea of what I want Alex to wear will mesh with what she is willing to wear.

Tags: Alex, Alice, Collin, Embry, Emmett, Jake, Jenny, Lindley, Nessie, Quil, More…Rachel, Seth

Views: 736

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for the update the story is progressing nicely......I have been reading your story but I can't comment from work anymore and when I get home I forget to go back........................Your doing a great job I can't wait to see what the Cullen Clan and the Wolfs have in store for us this time........until you post again...................don't worry if you don't see a comment from me , I still reading!!!!.........I love the story
Thanks Robyn!  I understand having to deal with work computers.  glad to know you are still with me!
Keep writing I love your stories!
Thanks!

A/N:  I had to change this up a little.  The lyrics he is singing, I know arent right.  But I didnt want to get banned, so I had to change them.  Robyn:  Thanks for the comments!  If u have a suggestion for a chapter, send it.  OH... and the first one to comment to this chapter gets a cameo in the next one!

Chapter 6

Alex’s POV

After we finished all the spa paperwork, and decided what time to meet in the morning, the girls left.  I ran over to get the kids from Esme, and came back with two sleeping kids to find my husband jamming out in the living room to some cd he found.

I quickly laid the kids down in their cribs, and went to inform my husband of our “wonderful” news.

I found Emmett dancing to a cd.  I listened for a minute before turning the stereo off.  He continued to sing for a moment before realizing the music had stopped.  I stood there laughing at my huge manly husband, singing along to the Backstreet Boys.

“Am I original?  YEAH.  Am I the only one?  Yeah… Am I everything you need?”  Emmett sang.

As he started to sing the last yeah, I sang No.

“What?  Babe, you know I’m hot.”  Emmett pouted.

“With how I’m feeling right now, and what I just figured out?  No.  You aren’t the slightest bit hot to me.  If I wasn’t so busy laughing at you right now, you’d be dead.”  I laughed.

“I am too hot.”  Emmett pouted.

“Emmett!  A grown man shouldn’t be pouting that he is hot.”  I swatted him.

“Oww.  That hurt.  Whats your problem?”  Emmett said.

“One, no that didn’t hurt, you big baby.  Two, my problem is you.  Well, what you have managed to do to me again.”  I said.

“Wait.  What have I managed to do?  I haven’t seen you all day.”  Emmett defended himself.

“Think back about 3 weeks ago.  Your little surprise for me has turned into a bigger surprise that we expected.  Lets just say, this is the last time we are ever, and I do mean EVER going on a weekend away without the kids.  We have taken 3 trips, just the two of us, and we bring back the same souvenir each time.”  I sighed.

“I didn’t bring home a souvenir.  You never let me shop.”  Emmett said, confused.

“UGH!  I forget how blonde you are at times.  YOU MUST BE THE ORIGINAL PINEAPPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Think!  We went on our honeymoon, and about 4 ½ months later Addison was born.  After Addi was born, we went on a little trip to get away.  Again, about 4 ½ months later, Carter was born.  We just went on another little trip.  Guess whats gonna happen in about 4 months?”  I said.

“I don’t know.  Are you going to finally let me have a puppy?”  Emmett asked hopefully.

“EMMETT MCCARTY CULLEN!!!!!!!!!!!  HAVE YOU EVEN BEEN LISTENING TO A THING I HAVE SAID?!?!  WE ARE NEVER GOING ON ANOTHER TRIP, BECAUSE EACH TIME WE DO, I COME HOME PREGNANT!!!!”  I screamed.

Emmett just looked at me for a minute, then picked me up and swirled me around.  “WHOOHOO I’M GONNA BE A DADDY AGAIN!”

“Emmett!  Put me down.”  I said.

He continued to swirl me around.  “I cant wait to tell Jazzy and Eddie.  I can’t believe we are so lucky.  I mean, I never thought I’d have kids, much less three!”  Emmett paused then looked at me.  “It could be twins you know.  Twins would be fun.”

“If its twins, you won’t be able to sit down for awhile, because I will be fixing it permanently so that it would be our fourth and final child.  Now.  PUT me down!”  I said.

“AWWW Come on Alex.”  Emmett said, holding me closer.

“Seriously.  Either put me down, or I’m about to puke all over you.”  I said, putting my hand to my mouth.  Emmett hurried up and put me down.

As I ran for the bathroom, I could hear Carter crying.  “He’s all yours.  Get used to it.  I can’t change diapers and deal with morning sickness at the same time.  You did this, now go to work.”

As I vomited what felt like everything I had ever ate in my lifetime back up, I started to feel guilty about yelling at Emmett.  I mean, I know he is excited.  He never dreamed of kids, and the rest of the family can’t have them.

Aww the glory of hormones.  Three kids in two years must be some sort of record.  I laid my head on the cool tile, and looked up to see Emmett wearing the baby carrier.

“I’m gonna run over to Mom and Dad’s.  I’m taking the kids, so you just relax.  Do you need anything before I go?”  Emmett asked.

“Only to be about 4 months along instead of 4 weeks, so I can stop throwing my guts up.”  I said.

“Sorry, can’t help with that.  Dad might have something to help.  I can ask him.”  Emmett said, kissing the top of my head, and rushing out the door.

Great chapter! Thanks for sharing it with me yesterday! :)
love it  she better find a way to fix emmett so she can go a year or two with out being pregnant
Great chapter, can't wait to read more!!!!!!!!!
Amanda wins this time.  Amanda will show up in the next chapter....so until then, keep watching!

Author's Note:  First to comment, gets a cameo again!

Author's Note 2:  Will be at camp for a week with a bunch of teenagers!  Maybe I will not kill them by Friday.  Anyways, it will be at least a week before you get another chapter, because of camp.

Chapter 8

Alex’s POV

When we got to the spa, they looked over the forms and started dividing us into groups of threes. 

“Will the expectant ladies please raise their hands?”  The desk girl asked.

Jessie, Chloe, Rachel and I raised our hands.

“Okay.  Are you experiencing morning sickness at this stage of your pregnancy?”  She asked.

Jessie and I both said yes.  Chloe said no.

“Depends on the day and what scents I encounter.”  Rachel said.

“Okay.  So that puts Mrs. Cullen, Mrs. Black, and Mrs. White in a group.  Amanda here will be your guide today.  She will discuss scents with you and make sure no triggers are sent into your rooms.”  The girl said.

“Okay, it says we have two nursing mothers here today.  Mrs. Atera and Mrs. N Black will be in a group with Mrs. Blackwood.  Your guide will be Lizzie.” 

“Mrs. Brown, Mrs. Call, Mrs. James?  You will be with Becca.  Ms. Hayley, Miss Jenny, and Miss Lindley, your guide is Breana.”

Amanda sat down next to us and started asking us a few questions.  She asked what scents seem to trigger the morning sickness in each of us.

“Coconut, Milk, and Mt. Dew.” Jessie replied.

“Vanilla, Peanut Butter, and blood.  My two year old got a papercut last night and just that tiny bit of blood had me rushing to the bathroom.”  I said.

“Most of my triggers have stopped, but gasoline and spinach still make me sick.”  Rachel said.

“Okay.  I will turn these in, and they will base your sessions around eliminating these scents.”  Amanda took us into the first room for massages.

After the massages we went to another room for seaweed wraps.  We weren’t in the room two minutes when a worker brought in a bucket and sat it on the table.  Within a few seconds, Rachel turned green.  As she struggled to sit up, to get to the trash can, I grabbed the nearest empty bucket and rushed to her side.

As I held the bucket for Rachel to throw up, Jessie quickly grabbed the bucket of spinach and placed it in the hallway.

Amanda walked in and saw what had happened.  She hit the intercom button, and called for a custodian and a manager.

Amanda handed the puke bucket to the custodian.  “Disperse of this and that bucket in the hallway, please.”

The manager walked in at that time and asked what was wrong. 

“What’s wrong is that I specifically gave a list of items that were not to enter my rooms today for any reason.  We advertize that we cater to expectant mothers, and then a careless worker brings a trigger into the room.  Mrs. Black was ill because Trudy brought spinach into the room, after specifically being told to deliver seaweed to this room.  I do not want Trudy near my clients again today.  Assign another delivery girl to my rooms, or today will be my last day.”  Amanda informed the manager.

Thankfully the rest of the day went off without any more sickness.  It was nice to be able to forget for a moment that I was pregnant.  I knew Rachel was enjoying a day out of the house, and away from overprotective men.

spa day

amazing chapters ,first to comment on chp. 8

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service