The Twilight Saga

This story is book 3 in a series.  If you have not read A Sister's Love, and A Family's Blessing, message me!  You might want to read those first to understand what is happening.  A Tribe's Miracle will pick up right where A Family's Blessing stopped.  If you have any questions, just ask!  I love my readers.

Thanks for Reading.

A Tribe’s Miracle

Chapter 1

Emmett’s POV

It hit me yesterday that with everything that has happened, Alex and my 2nd anniversary has snuck up on me.  We haven’t had a date night in forever.  Two small kids will do that to you, but I’m about to change that.  Alex has dropped hints that she wants this New Kids On the Block/ Backstreet Boys cd, but I think I can do better than that.   They are performing in Seattle next weekend, and I think I can get tickets.

It hit me that Jessie is into that boy band stuff also.  Collin might like to surprise Jessie with tickets also.  If Jessie is there, Alex will have a girl to talk to, and I won’t have to hear about how hot some other dude is.  I mean, she has me, what more does she need?

“Hey, Collin.  If I can get tickets to that New Back Boys concert, or whatever they are called, do you want to take Jessie?”  I called Collin.

“Yea.  I figure I might have to drop a name or two, but I haven’t used the Cullen name for anything recently, so I might as well use it to make my wife happy.  If you and Jessie are there, I won’t have to listen to Alex gush over these dudes.  I’ll call and see what I can do.  4 Tickets and two hotel rooms shouldn’t be that hard to come by.”  I said.

I called the ticket office, just to be informed that the show was sold out.  I thought for a moment, and then called Alice.

“Pixie, I need your help.  What’s the name of your entertainment coordinator for Seattle?  I need tickets to a concert that’s this weekend.”  I asked.

“For the trillionth time I AM NOT A PIXIE!!!” Alice screamed.

“Whatever just give me the number.  There’s a concert that Alex will love, and love me for taking her to, but it’s sold out.  I know your guy can get me tickets.”  I said.

“Ugh, you procrastinate too much.  His name is Craig, and his number is 578*7872.  Make sure you tell him that I am your sister, or you will get nowhere.  Oh… and you owe me something expensive from Seattle.”  Alice said.

“Thanks, and I’ll buy you something glittery, Pixie.”  I quickly hung up before she could yell at me again.

I dialed the number and waited for Craig to pick up.  “Craig, my sister Alice Hale gave me your number and said you were the guy to help me out.  Is there any way you can get me tickets to the New Kids on the Block/Backstreet Boys concert this weekend?  I need 4 tickets.  I know its sudden notice, but I want to surprise my wife for our anniversary.”  I held my breath.

“Well, all I have left are the VIP ticket packages.  They can be quite pricy, but since Mrs. Hale is your sister, I assume money is no object?  Mr…you didn’t tell me your name, I’m afraid.”  Craig said.

“It's Cullen, Emmett Cullen.  Money is no problem.  If it makes my wife happy, it’s worth it.  What is a VIP package, and what type of money are we looking at?”  I asked.

“Mr. Cullen, the VIP package includes backstage passes, autographed seats, and concert tickets.  We are talking $250.”  Craig explained.

“That’s it?  That’s not expensive.”  I said.

“Sir, I mean $250 per seat.  I’m assuming you want them.  I need a credit card number, and there will be a $25 currier fee.  This is to deliver the tickets to your house or place of business tomorrow.”  Craig said.

I gave him the information he wanted, then hung up.  Next I had to make hotel reservations.

I called around and found two hotels side by side near the water front.  I called and made reservations for Alex and I at Hotel 1000.  Thankfully the Alexis Seattle was right next door, just as nice, but about half the price.  Collin keeps saying he is going to pay me back, but if he knew that I just paid over $1000 for a hotel room for 2 nights, he would freak.

After I booked the hotels, I called Collin.  “Hey, we have tickets for Friday night.  I made reservations for Friday and Saturday nights at neighboring hotels.  I thought we might want to keep the girls separate after the concert, so we can have some alone time with our wives.  They can go shopping Saturday, while we go find something else to do.  We will head home about noon Sunday.” 

“Sounds good.  Let me know how much I owe.”  Collin said.

“We will take care of that later.  Do you want to run to the mall later?  I mean, I’m gonna finish this surprise out by choosing Alex a concert outfit.”  I suggested.

We agreed to meet at the mall later, and do a one stop shopping spree.  Hopefully my idea of what I want Alex to wear will mesh with what she is willing to wear.

Tags: Alex, Alice, Collin, Embry, Emmett, Jake, Jenny, Lindley, Nessie, Quil, More…Rachel, Seth

Views: 764

Replies to This Discussion

Rachel, then write your own story... thats how I started bc I wanted Emmett to my self.

I was just joking. I have a completed Seth story and one that's in progress.

I knew you were joking, lol.  Keeping reading, and you might get to name a character sometime...

And message me the links to your stories and Ill check them out.  ;)

That would be great and I'll send you the links to my stories!

love it can't wait for more just got time to read it work and school is crazy

Okay readers!  Working on the next chapter, and have several other chapters floating around in my head, but I need your help.

I need name suggestions for new characters that are coming soon. Please inbox me your suggestions.

Baby Girl suggestions

Adult Male name suggestions.

Chapter 16

Evan’s POV

I looked up from my seat in the waiting room, to see Carlisle coming towards me.

“Evan, her blood pressure refuses to level out.  We are going to have to do a C-Section and take the baby.  My hope is that once Rachel delivers, her blood pressure will level off.  If it doesn’t, it could cause a stroke, heart attack, or death.  But before we can do surgery, we have to have written consent.  Rachel is not conscious to give consent.  Has she made you her next of kin, or would it be Billy?”  Carlisle asked.

“Yes, just a few days ago.  Rachel felt that Billy wouldn’t be able to make a decision if something happened.  Jake is next after me, if you need someone legally family.”  I said.

“You will do.  Sign here, so we can get started.  I will try to send a nurse to update you as much as possible, but remember no news doesn’t mean bad news.”  Carlisle waited for me to sign, then left.

I waited and paced the waiting room.  It seemed like hours before the nurse came in the room.  “Mr. Wilson?”

“Yes?”  I said, holding my breath.

“You have a beautiful little girl.  She’s small but a fighter.  She is perfectly healthy.”  She handed me a bundle.   “I thought you might like to hold her before she goes to the nursery.  She will be in an incubator for awhile to warm her up, and as a precaution.”

I looked up at the nurse.  “And Rachel?”

“I’m sorry.  They were still trying to regulate her blood pressure when I left the OR.  I don’t have any other information for you.  I need to take the baby to the nursery now, sir.”  The nurse said.

“Eva Grace.”  I said.

“Excuse me?”  The nurse replied.

“The baby’s name is Eva Grace.”  I said.

“Okay…and sir, if you are a praying man, I would suggest you start.” The nurse whispered.

I blindly made my way to the chapel down the hall as tears flooded my eyes.  How bad did it have to be for a nurse to tell me I needed to pray?

I fell to my knees in front of the chapel.  I couldn’t find my voice to word my prayers aloud, but I knew they were being heard.  I can’t lose her…I can’t live without Rachel.  Lord, if you take her, you might as well take me.

My final thought must have been voiced aloud, because I heard Jake reply.  “DON’T.  Don’t even go there.  You can’t give up.  Even if Rachel doesn’t make it, which I pray she does, there is a precious little girl in there that needs her Daddy.”

I hope she'll get to she her daughter.

Loved it!

I hope Rachel makes it or at least long enough to see her daughter

Thanks for reading... I had hoped to update sooner than this, but my laptop died and has been in the shop..

I loved it and i hope she makes it every little girl needs to know their momma even for a little while please write more like ASAP please i love it!!!

I can't wait for more to the story i wondring what happens now

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service