The Twilight Saga

This story is book 3 in a series.  If you have not read A Sister's Love, and A Family's Blessing, message me!  You might want to read those first to understand what is happening.  A Tribe's Miracle will pick up right where A Family's Blessing stopped.  If you have any questions, just ask!  I love my readers.

Thanks for Reading.

A Tribe’s Miracle

Chapter 1

Emmett’s POV

It hit me yesterday that with everything that has happened, Alex and my 2nd anniversary has snuck up on me.  We haven’t had a date night in forever.  Two small kids will do that to you, but I’m about to change that.  Alex has dropped hints that she wants this New Kids On the Block/ Backstreet Boys cd, but I think I can do better than that.   They are performing in Seattle next weekend, and I think I can get tickets.

It hit me that Jessie is into that boy band stuff also.  Collin might like to surprise Jessie with tickets also.  If Jessie is there, Alex will have a girl to talk to, and I won’t have to hear about how hot some other dude is.  I mean, she has me, what more does she need?

“Hey, Collin.  If I can get tickets to that New Back Boys concert, or whatever they are called, do you want to take Jessie?”  I called Collin.

“Yea.  I figure I might have to drop a name or two, but I haven’t used the Cullen name for anything recently, so I might as well use it to make my wife happy.  If you and Jessie are there, I won’t have to listen to Alex gush over these dudes.  I’ll call and see what I can do.  4 Tickets and two hotel rooms shouldn’t be that hard to come by.”  I said.

I called the ticket office, just to be informed that the show was sold out.  I thought for a moment, and then called Alice.

“Pixie, I need your help.  What’s the name of your entertainment coordinator for Seattle?  I need tickets to a concert that’s this weekend.”  I asked.

“For the trillionth time I AM NOT A PIXIE!!!” Alice screamed.

“Whatever just give me the number.  There’s a concert that Alex will love, and love me for taking her to, but it’s sold out.  I know your guy can get me tickets.”  I said.

“Ugh, you procrastinate too much.  His name is Craig, and his number is 578*7872.  Make sure you tell him that I am your sister, or you will get nowhere.  Oh… and you owe me something expensive from Seattle.”  Alice said.

“Thanks, and I’ll buy you something glittery, Pixie.”  I quickly hung up before she could yell at me again.

I dialed the number and waited for Craig to pick up.  “Craig, my sister Alice Hale gave me your number and said you were the guy to help me out.  Is there any way you can get me tickets to the New Kids on the Block/Backstreet Boys concert this weekend?  I need 4 tickets.  I know its sudden notice, but I want to surprise my wife for our anniversary.”  I held my breath.

“Well, all I have left are the VIP ticket packages.  They can be quite pricy, but since Mrs. Hale is your sister, I assume money is no object?  Mr…you didn’t tell me your name, I’m afraid.”  Craig said.

“It's Cullen, Emmett Cullen.  Money is no problem.  If it makes my wife happy, it’s worth it.  What is a VIP package, and what type of money are we looking at?”  I asked.

“Mr. Cullen, the VIP package includes backstage passes, autographed seats, and concert tickets.  We are talking $250.”  Craig explained.

“That’s it?  That’s not expensive.”  I said.

“Sir, I mean $250 per seat.  I’m assuming you want them.  I need a credit card number, and there will be a $25 currier fee.  This is to deliver the tickets to your house or place of business tomorrow.”  Craig said.

I gave him the information he wanted, then hung up.  Next I had to make hotel reservations.

I called around and found two hotels side by side near the water front.  I called and made reservations for Alex and I at Hotel 1000.  Thankfully the Alexis Seattle was right next door, just as nice, but about half the price.  Collin keeps saying he is going to pay me back, but if he knew that I just paid over $1000 for a hotel room for 2 nights, he would freak.

After I booked the hotels, I called Collin.  “Hey, we have tickets for Friday night.  I made reservations for Friday and Saturday nights at neighboring hotels.  I thought we might want to keep the girls separate after the concert, so we can have some alone time with our wives.  They can go shopping Saturday, while we go find something else to do.  We will head home about noon Sunday.” 

“Sounds good.  Let me know how much I owe.”  Collin said.

“We will take care of that later.  Do you want to run to the mall later?  I mean, I’m gonna finish this surprise out by choosing Alex a concert outfit.”  I suggested.

We agreed to meet at the mall later, and do a one stop shopping spree.  Hopefully my idea of what I want Alex to wear will mesh with what she is willing to wear.

Tags: Alex, Alice, Collin, Embry, Emmett, Jake, Jenny, Lindley, Nessie, Quil, More…Rachel, Seth

Views: 742

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Alexandrea for the 3rd installment sounds good so far ..............That Emment is a hoot!!!....lol.............I hope they have a good time at the concert......until you post again

amazing alexandrea

Thanks!  I forgot how fun Emmett is to write.  There will a new chapter soon.
Cool!

I noticed that some characters have gotten more screen time than others recently.  Do you have a favorite character that you want to see more of? 

Post suggestions of who you want to see more of, and I'll try my best to make sure they appear soon.

Character List

The Cullens

Esme and Carlisle
Bella and Edward, daughter Nessie
Jasper and Alice, daughter Alice Anna (AA)
Emmett and Alexandrea (Alex), daughter Addison (Addi), son Carter

The Wolves:

Sam and Emily, daughter Claire (actually Emily's niece, but they raised her) who is married to Quil
Triplets Sawyer, Sabrina, and Sophia

Collin and Jessie, twin daughters Phoebe and Olivia

Embry and Diana, daughter Emoree

Taylor and Chloe, daughter Gabriella (Gabi)

Jake (married to Nessie), adopted son Zander (Leah and Aiden's son), daughter Sarah Isabella (Izzy)

Quil (married to Claire), son Quil Traeson (Trae)

Brady and Kenzie, daughters Madeline (Maddi) and Nicole (Nikki), twin sons, Hayden and Ian

Leah (deceased) and Aiden, (biological parents of Zander and Leala)

Seth (dating Hayley), daughter Leala

Dylan and Sky, daughters Camren (Cami) and Destany (his best friend's children, parents died in car wreck), sons Dalton (his nephew), Reece (from Sky's past)

Rachel (Jake's sister)

Paul (deceased, Rachel's abusive husband)

Others:

Jenny (16 yr old neighbor of Dylan and Sky, babysits Cami)

Lindley (Jenny's step dad's niece, dad deployed to Libya, living w Jenny and Ben)

Christopher (Jenny's Boyfriend)

Kellan (Chris's friend, crushing on Lindley)

Evan (police officer who works with Jake, helps Rachel around the house)

Ben (Jenny's ex step dad, Lindley's uncle)

so far so good keep me posted as usual

Chapter 2

Alex’s POV

After the concert last night, we headed to our separate hotels and didn’t emerge until I met Jessie a few minutes before noon to go shopping.  The guys were off to this race track that would let them race different sports cars.

“Remind me to find Alice a payback gift from Emmett.  I also need a wedding present for Seth and Hayley.”  I told Jessie.

“Payback gift?”  Jessie laughed.

“Yeah, for every favor he asks for, he has to buy her something.”  I said.

We shopped all afternoon.  I found a bottle of pixie dust for Alice, and then found a nice necklace to go with it.  The pixie dust will just make her mad, but its too cute and worth a laugh.

“Is it too soon to buy a baby gift for Rachel?  I mean, I don’t want to jinx things.”  Jessie asked, once we found this tiny baby boutique with the most amazing things.

“Let me call Esme and ask how Rachel is.  If they haven’t stopped the contractions, or if she isn’t better, we won’t buy any baby stuff… at least for her.”  I said.

“Esme, just wondering how Rachel is doing today.  Ooo That’s good.  I’m glad Carlisle was able to get the contractions stopped.  So she’s on bed rest now?  Okay, just as a precaution, and to make her slow down.  Okay.  Jessie and I were shopping and were going to pick up a few things for Rachel, but wanted to make sure everything was okay before we bought baby stuff.  Thanks!”  I hung up, and turned to Jessie.

“Let’s shop!”  Jessie exclaimed, as we both started laughing.

We decided to fix a basket of goodies up for Rachel, including new dvds, cocoa butter lotion, snacks, and a few things for the baby.  She hadn’t revealed the gender of the baby so we had to stick with bibs, and simple onesies. 

We found Moby wraps on sale and bought several to share with the moms.  These are soft wraps that go around your body, and baby can lay in it, then move to sitting up.

We arranged for all our packages to be delivered to the hotels and went to meet the guys for supper.  Emmett chose the restaurant so hopefully they serve cooked food as well as raw steak (Emmett’s favorite).

Alice's Gift

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33434450

Concert Clothes

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32923103

Shopping Clothes

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33013697

(Sorry for the links.  Couldn't get the images to post)

Cute chapter!
hey can u do me a favor who are the couples again n their kids if u can do like a family tree or something?
Look above this post.  I posted a character list a few days ago.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service