The Twilight Saga

-A Twist Of Life- What happens when Bella leaves Edward for Jacob. . . But then they all have to reunite again. . . When the Volturi comes. Standing together, for Bella, again?

Book 1: A Twist Of Life

A story about love, friendship and rekindling relationships.

Banner by: Molly Greeves

Plot:

This story happens in the time when Bella has to choose between Edward and Jacob. The whole Twist in this story is that Bella doesn’t choose Edward, she chooses Jacob instead... Why? Because Bella has for some reason found a certain love for kids after she drives past a daycare and sees the mothers and kids hugging and kissing each other... Bella then thinks she can’t have kids with Edward, so she chooses Jacob. That was the hardest decision she ever had to make, but Bella went with her mind instead of with her heart. Bella then marries Jacob, has kids and is having a wonderful life.

After five years-(which then makes Bella 23 years old)- the Volturi went and checked with the Cullen’s to see if Bella was still human, and to their surprise Bella is not even with the Cullen’s anymore. That to them is danger because Bella could reveal their secret. They then find out where she is and go to kill her. That forces the Cullen’s to go and protect Bella and to let her know what is coming for her, because Edward just could not stand anyone hurting Bella because he obviously still loves her.

What will happen then, after Edward hasn’t seen Bella for five years and still loves her and Jacob feeling very protective of his family...

--------------------------------------------

Book 2: Soul Erosion (Halted)

Banner by: Molly Greeves

This is a continuation of the story, but in Ashley, Bella and Jacob's daughter's Point of view.

It takes you through the life, filled with love, fun, family and decisions, of a teenage girl.

Table of Contents:

A Twist Of Life:

Chapters 1- The Fight & Chapter 2- Back to Reality

Chapters 3- Just Weird, Chapter 4- Shopping Trip & Chapter 5- The Decision

Chapter 6- Boys will be Boys

Chapter 7- Skills

Chapter 8- Beach Party

Chapter 9- ........

Chapter 10- Life Passes!

Chapter 11- (EPOV)

Chapter 12- First Time... All over again!

Chapter 13- Life and Thoughts

Chapter 14- _Not named_

Chapter 15- Visionary Fun & Chapter 16- Planning and Goodbyes

Chapter 17- The Beginning of the End

Chapter 18- "What Kind of World do you want?" (Final Chapter)

Soul Erosion:

Chapter 1- Reality

Written by me:

All-Human Fiction

The Key To My Heart

Isabella Swan and Emmett Swan are the new students at Forks High. There are lots of Casanova’s in the school, and they use all the girls at the school. They are actually used to getting any girl they wanted. Isabella happens to become bait at the school because she is beautiful and new. Edward Cullen, the captain of the football team is one of the Casanova’s, actually he is the leader. Bella becomes best friends with Edward’s sister and she tells her everything about her brother. Bella has a necklace of her deceased mother Renee and she wears it all the time… Emmett and Alice then come up with the idea of a Challenge for the guys… They are still interested in her after a few weeks and accept… What will happen????

_Click Here_: The Key to my Heart

Enjoy, darlings.

Views: 3674

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter 13- Life and thoughts…

“What are you doing here?” I asked, stunned. “I thought you went with the others… Alice!” I said and shook my head and turned toward the front, and looked at the ocean.

“May I sit down? Next to you, I mean?” Edward asked, totally unfazed.

“Sure…” I said, not turning toward him. I smiled at the decency at which he asked me… Jacob is a bit more, normal… not so gentlemanly … you know, so it was a bit different.

Edward walked over to me slowly, as I could see from the corner of my eye, and he sat down. He also looked forward, with his elbows resting on his legs and on his black jeans… the baby blue shirt he wore, brightened up his face. He looked sort of beautiful.

“Hi…” I said, trying to make small talk. “I’m Bella Swan-Black.” I said and reached out my hand for him to shake. He looked at it and then at me like I was crazy. I kept the smug smile on my face. He shook my hand anyway.

“I’m Edward Cullen…” He said, flowing into the joke with me.

“Pleased to meet you Edward Cullen!” I joked. “To you too, Bella Swan-Black!” he said.

“So…” he started, looking for the right words to say. “How are you doing, Bella?” he asked, politely.

“I feel… I have mixed emotions right now. Your family being here after five years, it kind of shocked me. But, other than that… I’m okay, happy for the most. And you, Edward, how are you?” I asked him, gently. I turned toward him and looked at the concentration on his face. I smiled.

“Bella, seriously, I don’t know…” he said and looked up at me. His eyes narrowed as he looked at me. I dropped my gaze, laughing silently. “I’m okay, I think…” he finished, chuckling. I looked at him and laughed with him.

“You have children, right?” he asked me when we finished our little laughing moment. That question kind of felt awkward to answer, but Edwards expressions and features, was that of the time when we first met… He wanted to know more… Answers to many questions. I had the feeling that I wanted to tell him, exactly like I felt the first time too.

“Well, yes, I do.” I said and nodded my head. I looked forward and tried to focus on a boulder far out into the sea. He took some time to talk again and I bit my lip.

“So you have three? Or so I’ve heard…” he said in a focused town of voice.

“Yes, two girls and a boy. Ashley, Elizabeth and E.J.” I said and looked at him again. His face went from stunned to normal in all of two seconds.

“Oh…” He said and his eyes travelled to my hands that were rested on my legs. “I see you still have the ring I gave you… Thank you, Bella.” He said, praising me.

“For what?” I asked, confused.

“For keeping the ring… on. I thought by now that you would have stashed it away already, but you didn’t.” He explained.

“Oh, well, I promised, right?” I asked and looked at him again.

“Yes, yes you did.” He answered.

“So, in that case, thank you too Edward! For keeping your promise to me. I really trusted you with that, so I am glad to see that I still have trust somewhere there with you.” I said, and smiled at him.

“Always!” was all he said. I blushed a bit, but otherwise ignored the meaning behind what he said. Typically Edward. My eyes moved all around the view in front of us, so that the silence between us now would not feel so awkward. I racked my brain for something to say but I could find no valuable thing to say. A few minutes earlier, I had so many questions that I wanted to ask Edward. Now, nothing.

Just then, I heard movement in the trees behind us. I turned to look back, but there was no one. I turned forward again, confused. I’m so sure I heard something. I looked up from my hands and saw Alice’s petite figure before me. I gasped, shocked, and I could hear my heartbeat loud in my ears. I closed my eyes, and tried to steady my heartbeat again.

“Gosh, Alice! Why’d you have to do that? I almost had a heart attack!” I complained, when I was stable enough to speak again.

“Sorry, Bella! I didn’t mean to do that…” she said, with an innocent smile on her face. I jut sighed and rolled my eyes. “Forgiven.” I mumbled and heard Edward giggle beside me. I turned my head toward him and stared at his amused expression. I couldn’t help but laugh too.

“Edward! What are you doing here?” Alice asked. Fake.

“Yeah, like you wouldn’t know!” I said and looked up at her accusingly.

“What? It doesn’t mean that I see the future that I know everything!” she said and rolled her eyes. I laughed and stood up and hugged Alice.

“I really missed you, Alice!” I said into her neck. She wound her arms around my back and squeezed me tightly. I sighed heavily, before letting go of Alice and putting my hands on my hips. I looked at her and then started walking away toward the ocean I was admiring not too long ago. I walked into the light of the day and stopped to admire that too. I kept my hands on my hips and looked up. The sky is actually blue today, with minimum amount of clouds. I smiled slyly and then started walking toward the water again. I stopped just before the water could touch me, and turned toward Alice.

“Hey Ally, come over here!” I called over, loudly, even though I knew she could hear even if I whispered. “Just wait!” she said and smiled before zooming out into her own world. Darn it! I looked at Edward in the mean time and found him staring at me. I smiled and then looked down, kicking the sand. His expression seemed amused, like he was enjoying what I was doing. Weird!

“No Bella, its fine… I’ll stay here!” Alice yelled back, after all of five seconds.

“Ugh! You and your visions!!! You’re no fun!” I said and she laughed. I rolled my eyes, a bit sad that I didn’t get to wet Alice and started walking on the sand toward home, or rather Billy’s home.

I put my hands into my deep jeans pocket and lifted my shoulders while walking. In an instant, Alice was by my side, skipping.

“Some things never change!” I said and she laughed. “Yeah, like vampires!” she joked.

“That’s a good one!” I complimented her.

We walked in silence, as I listened to the sound of the waves crashing against the boulders. The significant fragrance that the ocean entailed made my mind totally at ease. I kind of started to forget about all my problems. Soon, we were nearing Billy’s home, as we could see the redness of the house. I stopped and turned toward Alice. I smiled and looked at her beautiful features. Her nose scrunched up as I stared at her in wonder.

“What?” she asked, sounding shy.

“Nothing! Just… thank you Alice! For everything!” I said and hugged her tightly. “I love you…” I whispered into her ear.

“I love you too Bella!” she whispered back.

We broke apart but I kept my one hand on her shoulder. She smiled brilliantly.

“It seems as though I am going to go now, and so are you…” she giggled. “ The future is awesome!” she emphasized the fact and subject.

I laughed and shook my head. “So I guess this is goodbye… for today...” I said, hurt by the fact that maybe I wouldn’t see her again.

“Yes, for today!” she cleared my thoughts. I grinned excitedly.

“Bye Bella!” she said and turned around and skipped away, disappearing from my view. I sighed, shook my head and smiled. I looked up at the sky, which was now a deep grey, and took in the beautiful scent of my hometown. Lovely!

I walked toward the house, smiling all the time, while thinking of my visitors… the Cullen’s of course. I thought of the glorious day, forgetting about what was to come, but then soon heard the sound of someone crying and screaming inside. I ran to the door, quickly, and opened to see Jacob holding Ashley and Elizabeth, trying to sooth them. Three pairs of eyes turned toward me and the crying stopped. Jacob smiled and so did the girls.

“Momma!” they yelled excitedly, while struggling in Jacob’s arms to get to me. Jacob sighed and then set them down, watching them race to me. “Where were you Mom?” Ashley asked me when she hugged my leg. I bent down and picked them up into my arms.

“They only started looking for you a few minutes ago, when the other kids left.” Jacob explained.

“I went with my friend… you guys know Aunt Alice, right?” I asked and they both tried to remember who that was. “Oh, oh… I know! So…?” Ashley asked.

“Well I went with her for a walk on the beach.” I explained.

“Oh…” they both said. “ Okay mom… we understand.” Elizabeth said and hugged me around my neck.

“I love you guys… you know that, right?” I asked and they nodded. “You are my angels, and I’ll never ever leave you…” I said and instinctively started soothing them. I moved from side to side and looked at Jacob.

“Where’s E.J?” I asked, whispering. “Sleeping.” He said and I nodded. “I think we should get going…” Jacob said and I nodded in agreement. I turned my head to the left to find Elizabeth sleeping. I turned my head to the right, and Ashley was sleeping too. I sighed and walked toward Jacob and handed him Ashley. We walked to Jacob’s old room to fetch our things. The room was a mess.

“Those are not our things… I picked up all the things that we own.” Jacob whispered. “Okay…” I said. Jacob took everything in one hand and I rolled my eyes. “What?” he asked.

“Nothing…” I said and walked out of the room. I strolled straight to Billy’s room, where I knew I would find him. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. Jacob was then by my side.

“Come inside.” Billy’s husky voice answered. I opened the door and saw Billy put a book he was reading down on the dresser next to him. I walked to Billy and Jacob followed.

“We’re about to leave now Dad…” I said and walked over and hugged him. He hugged me back tightly and then let me go.

“You’re the last ones here?” Billy asked and I nodded. “Okay… goodbye then.” He said and I walked out of the door. “I’ll be right there Bells…”Jacob yelled over to me. I walked straight to the front door, leaving the bags behind, for macho man to carry it. I walked over to the Rabbit and got into the back seat. I laid Elizabeth on the seat next to me as I waited for Jacob silently. Soon enough, he came out with E.J and Elizabeth resting on his shoulders and he had the bags in his left hand. I smiled. He walked over to my door and I opened it. He gave E.J to me first and I put him on my lap and rested him against my chest. Then he gave me Ashley and I laid her next to Elizabeth. I turned back to Jacob and he smiled at me. He leaned forward and kissed me, quickly, but passionately. He pulled back and then closed my door. He rushed over to the front and got into the car. He backed out and then drove in the direction of our home.

After five minutes we were at our home. The porch’s light shone brightly as we pulled up at the front. Our cabin, which is a neatly painted brown, was so bright. I rubbed my eyes and then got out of the car hugging E.J to my chest. Jacob was at my side in an instant. “Ash and Lizzy?” I asked and he nodded. I walked to the front door and went inside. I flicked on the lounges light and then set E.J down on the black sofa. I went back outside and took the baggage out of Jacob’s hand. We walked inside together and I put our things down next to the sofa opposite of where E.J was.

“I’m going to put them in their room.” Jacob said.

“Go ahead!” I said and walked over to E.J again. I picked him up and walked to the room too. Jacob was there laying Elizabeth down in her bed. He pulled her multi-colored covers over her shoulders, kissed her forehead and then turned around. He smiled as I walked past him to E.J’s bed.

“I’m going to the bedroom… Meet you there.” He whispered.

“Sure!” I whispered back. He walked out of the door and I laid E.J down. They were all still fully-dressed but if I were to wake them up now, I’d sit here for another hour. I bit my lip and then bent down and kissed E.J on his forehead. I walked over to the others and did the same. When I was done saying my goodnights, I silently walked to the door and switched off the light. I closed the door and then sighed.

I sauntered tiredly to the bedroom. This most definitely was the most tiring day ever. I walked into the room and saw Jacob lying and reading. Just like his father had… I swear all the Blacks have gone bookworm on me.

“Your book collection is quite interesting… I like it!” He said looking up at me and then putting the book on the dresser.

“You’ve been reading my books?” I asked him, astonished.

“Yeah…One of the books caught my attention so I started reading it… They’re quite good!” He said. I rolled my eyes and then walked over to the bed. I laid down next to my husband and hugged his side, putting my left arm over his buff torso and laying my head on his chest. He put his arm around me.

“I am so tired!!” I complained.

“Yeah, you should be. The party… and then the Cullen’s. You have had a hectic day.” He said and I closed my eyes.

“Totally!” was all I managed to say. We stayed like that in silence, and it was just so nice and warm. I felt so protected… like nothing could ever harm me… I liked that feeling.

The silence was soon cut off by a howl. My eyes flashed open and I looked up at Jake. “This is a first… how long has it been… weeks?” I asked groggily.

“Yeah… I think they are just being more careful now that the Vol… those other vamps are after you… Bella I promise, I will never let anything harm you!” Jacob said and then kissed my forehead. His warm soft lips’ touch lingered there, making me feel all warm and fuzzy.

“Thank you, Jake!” I said softly.

“Anytime babe… But I think I gotta go now.” He said and I hugged him tighter. I looked into his eyes and then moved my head up for a goodnight kiss. He smiled, understandingly, and then closed the space between us and kissed me. I swear I think we kissed for about 2 minutes without stopping. When he pulled away he rested his forehead on mine. “I love you…” he whispered, intoxicating me with his sweet breath.

“I love you too…” I said and then moved away taking my leg, which was over his hip, off and straightened up. I pulled my legs up hugging them to my chest. Jacob was already at the foot of the bed when I looked up again.

“Hurry back…” I said and he nodded. “Always do…” he said and then ran out of the room. I sighed after he left the room. Everything became quiet and I felt lonely. So, I decided to take a shower to make me feel more relaxed and sleepy. I hopped off the bed and then ran to the bathroom. I turned on the taps, letting only warm water run out of it. I ran to the kids’ room again, just to check if they were still asleep. I opened the door quietly.

My angels were still asleep, truly in their own world. I smiled and then shut the door quietly. I ran back into the bathroom, leaving the door open, I got undressed. I got into the shower and let my body relax. I stayed in there for about ten minutes, calming myself. I got out and put on my checked pajamas that I always wore…

I walked into my room and got into bed. I pulled the blue covers up till my waist and just sat there looking around. I looked at the wall opposite from where I was, and just stared, thinking of something to do.

I turned to look at the space where Jacob was supposed to be and then sighed. He was supposed to be here, to keep me warm. I miss him. I started to look up and then something caught my eye. The book Jacob was reading.

I reached over and retrieved it, smiling at the name of the book. The brightest pink cover. The book I got from my mom when I started school. Avalon High.

I could actually see why Jacob would choose this book out of all the others. It was my favorite too, when I was younger. The whole King Arthur story with all the old characters, and then becoming modern with the new latest people… I truly enjoyed this book… though I haven’t read it in a long time. I could remember the main characters, Ellie (Elaine), Will, Marco, Jennifer and Lance. My favorite character of all was, of course, Will… because he seemed like the sweetest, most gorgeous and trustworthy person in the whole world. I must admit, I’ve always thought of him as my dream boyfriend.

And, maybe that’s why I liked Edward that much too… he was everything I just described… everything Will was… just not a hero. He was the hero of my heart though. I smiled at that. I shook my head and then opened the book to the first page. The title and the author. Avalon High by Meg Cabot.

I opened the book to the first reading page and started reading… Soon, I was so into the book that I forgot all about my loneliness. I just read and read and read.

Tell me what you think!!! (And no negative comments, please?) And I am oh so sorry for the delay… I’m actually posting from my cousins computer now, because mine is still being repaired! So hate that! Soo… the updates will take longer… hope you guys can forgive me for that… but hey, at least I’m continuing with the story… Right??? Awesomeness!

Peace, Love, Twilight!!!

I'm enjoying it!!! Thank your cousin for me........................I thought the reunion between Edward & Bella would have been a little different...........I guess I'll have to wait for that................LOL........until you post again

haha loved it! and of course, have to let mr macho man carry all the bags!

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! I am so excited you have updated this story!!!!!

Thank you for commenting Robyn, Gianna and Edward xo... ! thank you! thank you! thank you!
Maybe... Thanks for commenting peanutjazz!
Merry Xmas every1!... (it is christmas in South Africa so im not crazy... Lol!) hope you all have an awesome christmas!
THIS FF IS EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really?? Thank you Alyssa!

YOU ARE GENUS

I am?? really? why??... (astonished face '_')
genius is an understatement, dude!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service