The Twilight Saga

A Winters Night

* Disclaimer* All charectors in this story belong solely to Stephenie Meyer. The idea is of course mine though ツ 

Renesmee pov

It`s the middle of winter and i feel like i should be sweating I thought to myself , Thats a dumb idea i`m half vampire i cant sweat. Duh... It`s a good thing noone can hear me they`d think i was crazy or something. As i continued to wake up i rolled over and opened my eyes.

" It was all a dream" i thought out loud "well that`s a downer"

I then realized i need to stop thinking about my dream before dad heard my thoughts. Crap to late.

" You okay in there ness?" dad yelled

" Yes dad fine i`ll be out in a few minutes"  I yelled back

I started to smell the bacon and eggs, all to much for me to eat. Then i realized jake must be here. I looked at myself in my mirror, that covered the whole back wall of my room, Aunt Alice had gotten it for me.

" I look okay" i thought to myself.

I threw on my polka doted robe and headed to the kitchen. Jake was sitting at the kitchen table, black shorts and nike tennis shoes only with mom and dad, him eating like a pig as usual. That didn`t stop my thoughts though

" oh my gosh he`s so.." My thoughts we cut off by dad clearing his throat. He looked at me intensly but wasn`t mad. It took dad a while to get used to the fact that i was growing up, thats my body, my feelings, everything was changing about me.I still remember the conversation we had exactly a year ago tomorrow.

" Dad, i am getting older you need to understand that. I might be slowing down but i am still changing"

" i know you are nessie it`s just well I`ve only had 7 years to get used to this, you`re just growing up so fast" he blurted out

" I know im technically 7 dad but EVERYTHING about me is 15" i whispered that one

I knew he had hated that i said that but we both knew i was right, i think mostly he hated the fact that i had feelings for jake.

Jacobs pov

"WOW" was all i could think when Nessie walked into the kitchen. I stopped myself from thinking anything else before Edward could read my thoughts and get mad. I couldn`t help myself though it was so hard and my thoughts started to wander...

" She looks gorgeous when she first gets up, her eyes are so beautiful, her lips what i`d do to kiss her lips.." I stopped realizing i had gone to far. I was right Edward was staring at me, he didn`t look mad though, he looked well amused.

" oh my god he`s actually smiling at me! but he just heard what i was thinking he should be furious.." i thought to myself.

That of course only made him smile bigger and i swear i heard him laugh.

Edwards pov

I know they both had to se me smile.

" i wonder when they`ll realize they have the exact same feeling for one another, better yet when they`ll have the nerve to tell one another." i thought

At first i had hated the fact that jacob had imprinted on Renesmee, but as he was around more and i got to know him more the idea didn`t bother me so much. I knew he would love her and could protect her if need be. That idead made me smile. Bella looked at me confused.

" what`s goin on ?" she asked

" I`ll tell you later" i replied and kissed her on her head.

I started thinking again... i sure hope they figure stuff out before i explode hearing all this...

Leahs pov

" Should i knock or just go on in" i asked myself outloud. This is good i smell jacob this shouldn`t be to bad with him here. I`d been running for 5 hours but it felt like days.

" Stupid leeches always getting in the way, always new ones coming here, Who.Do.They.Think.They.Are?" i thought

As i went to knock on the door Edward swung it open,

"Dang for a second i forgot he could hear my thoughts."

"What is this about a new Vampire around here? Explain please?" He asked and instructed at the same time. I truely didn`t know where to begin.

Jacobs pov

i heard leah at the door so i got up and went into the living room.

" What`s goin on leah?" i asked her as nicely as i could considering she had ruined my morning with renesmee. Leah looked worried.

" Is everyone okay?" i asked

" well sort of" she replied

" well??" i was starting to get mad

Leah wasn`t exactly fond of Bella or her family. She didn`t really come her unless she had to or was desperate.

" Well spit it out Leah" i barked at her

" I was running in the woods and well...Caught the scent of a vampire...Only this vampire wasn`t a full vampire..." she hung her head and looked even more worried " this vampire was only half vampire..." she whispered

Tags: bella, edward, jacob, leah, nahuel, renesmee

Views: 43

Replies to This Discussion

Love it cant wait till nessie tells jake her feelings :)
Thanks so much for reading! =]
your welcome that is a really great story :)
cant wait till the next chapter :-)
Well hopefully i can put the next chapter up soon!
I love this, you are very talented, please continue with this. I always tried to picture in my own head how life would be for all of them after Breaking Dawn.....This is good....keep up the wonderful work.
Thanks very much! that means alot to me

This is what I can do, so I still suggest a pro graphics shop. =) ~Bloodsucker
These are pretty :) i espically like the second one :)
I like all the pics and of corse the story!! Who made the pics?
thanks! i made the first picture and bloodsucker made the other ones.
Thanks! =) When I first started, I was horrible with banners, but I'm getting better!
Speaking of which, BANNERS AVAILABLE AT BLOODSUCKER'S BANNERS!!! Sorry, I must advertise. =)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service