The Twilight Saga

Breaking Dawn-

"I'll be good" He promised.
I pursed my lips, my eyes narrowing. Then I smiled.
I pressed my hands too his face again, hefted the shield right out of my mind, and then started in where I'd left off- which was the crystal-clear memory of the first night of my new life... lingering on the details.
I laughed breathlessly when his urgent kiss interrupted my efforts again.
"Damn it," he growled, kissing hungrily down the edge of my jaw.
"We have plenty of time to work on it," I reminded him.
"Forever and forever and forever," he murmured.
"That sounds exactly right to me."
And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of out forever.

Chapter 1

"Please Bella, please?" she begged me.
"Alice, I told you, I'm just going to the city, I don't need to be dressed up like some super model."
She stuck out her lip like little baby's do when they really want something.
I laughed, "Is that really necessary?"
She then put her face back to normal and was looking above me.
"Alice," he chuckled quietly "Are you bribing my wife again?"
I turned around and smiled at Edward, and I new if I was still human that would take my breathe away. But now I was one of him, I was with him, and he was my life now. The Cullen's were my family now, and I new leaving here would be the worst part of this life, well existence. It's going to tear Charlie's heart apart when I leave, but him being around me and I not changing or getting any older will make him suspicious.
He bent down and stroked my cheek, he always did this, it was like a way of saying hi to each other. He cupped his hand under my chin and kissed me gently, but lovingly on the lips.
Alice cleared her throat. I giggled quietly and pulled away.
"Okay," I sighed. " We'll make a deal"
Her faced then brightened up like the forth of July. Then her face puckered up. "What kind of deal?"

Sorry I left a cliff hanger, I had to go. I need a little help, I'm blanking out on what to right. Please comment if you have any ideas! Thanks!

Chapter 2
Pov Bella

“You can dress me.” She clapped her hands and jumped up and down with joy. I smiled evilly at her.
"What?" She said.
“But I get to dress YOU.”
“Aww Bella that’s mean.” Emmett said. When did he get here? Oh well.
“Whats that supposed to mean Emmett?” Edward asked.
“Umm nothing?” It sounded like a question.
“SHUT UP EMMETTT!” Edward yelled and he looked like a real vampire.
“It’s okay Emmett.” Alice said smug. What the hell?
“Okay Bella, Deal!!” she shook my hand and I got worried. What did I just get myself into?! What was she going to do to me?
I lifted my shield, Edward? What the hell is she thinking? I said in my head in a shaking voice.
“Bella you don’t even want to know!” he said and pulled on my hand and Alice looked like a rabid cat! It scared the crap out of me! Who knows what she was planning?!

Views: 13

Replies to This Discussion

i just did lol :)
I definitely need help!!!! I'd love the link to it!!
Thanks!!!
I will!!! Thanks for reading this!
post more pls!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service