The Twilight Saga

Plotline: Damon is haunted by his past and lost love. What happens when a new vampire arrives in Mystic Fall? Many questions will arise, but soon the truth shall be revealed.

(Banner was made by Julie)

Tags: AllThisTime

Views: 57

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter 10 (Part 2 )

Bella looked at Damon, as she felt a shiver go down her spine at that second forceful, harsh knock on the door. Damon wrapped his arm around her tightly in a protective way holding her against his side. The knock came again, this time even more harsher than before, Bella could hear the wooden door cracking at it's force. Bella took a shaky breath and everyone else was alert in the room as well.

Rebekah took a place beside Damon and Bella, while Bonnie stood beside Elena and Stefan.

It was silent for a few moments, but then the window shattered into bits as someone threw a stone at the window breaking it, Damon quickly moved him, Bella and Rebekah out of the way as the large stone hit the wall, making a dent in it. Bella gasped when she saw the dent in the wall, she then saw Katherine jumped in through the window and she gripped onto Damon's arm slightly.

Katherine saw Bella and then Elena "You!" she hissed "You're both supposed to be dead." she said, she spoke with malice, cruelty in her voice.

"Are we not?" Bella titled her head as she looked at Katherine and she glared at her. Katherine growled at her and she pushed Damon aside and she then slammed into Bella, tackling her to the floor and they both slide across the floor and into the hall way. Katherine had her hands around Bella's throat. Bella set her hands on her wrist and she pulled her hands back with force and she kicked Katherine sending her flying back as she flipped her self back up standing on her two feet, just because she was a witch and had no Vampire strength left, did not mean, she had no idea how to fight.

Katherine hissed as she got up "Maybe, this time I shall kill you both for good." she said

"You will have to go through us." Damon, Stefan, Bonnie and Rebekah said at the same time, glaring at Katherine, Damon looked more mad as he dusted off the glass shards off him, as he landed in the broken glass when Katherine shoved him away.

"You hurt Elena, or any of them. You hurt me too." Bella said, looking at Katherine. She then ran with speed, she ran up the wall, causing her self to flip back and she span kicked Katherine in the chest and landed on her feet as Katherine flew into the wall and she landed on the floor in a heap.

Katherine let out a growl as she pulled a wooden dagger from her jacket and she threw it Damon, aimed right at his chest. "Damon watch out." Bella yelled out, as she did, the wooden dagger in the air shook and it caught on fire and landed on the floor, in ashes. Damon sighed in relief, gosh, Bella was tapping into her powers and fast. Rebekah ran over to Bella and she pulled her to her and Damon's side before Katherine could get up and Stefan pulled Elena behind him and Bonnie.

"If you want a fight, come and get it." Damon and Stefan said.

"One Vampire, against 3 Vampires, 1 wasteful human and 2 godforsaken witches?" Katherine hissed as she was back on her feet. "Maybe, I should even the playing field there." she said

"You can do that," Bella said "But remember, we have something you don't. We have loyalty, friendship and love. Your puppets will only have fake loyalty, just like you had from me, when you turned me against Damon all those years ago. Turned me into something I did not want to become." she glared at Katherine.

"Make that, 4 Vampires." Came a voice from the door, as Elijah walked in and he took a place beside Bella, Rebekah, Damon, glaring at Katherine.

"Elijah." Katherine breathed out, in shock. "Why?" she said.

Elijah smirked "Because." he said and he appeared behind Katherine, who let out a gasp as a dagger pierced through her skin "You are the reason, why Bella ended up dead, you tore her and Damon apart. We will get our revenge...soon enough. I am sure Niklaus will get that message, soon enough." he said leaving the stake in her as Katherine fell limp to the floor, she was not dead, Elijah had no use for killing her...just yet.

Elena sighed in relief, when Elijah came to the rescue. "We should get her to that cave, where she was trapped before." she said looking at them.

Elijah nodded "I'll take her there, but I will need Bella and Bonnie to come with me. so we can seal her in the tomb." he said looking at them and he smiled at Bella "Good to have you back, Bells." he said

Bella smiled at Elijah softly "It's good to be back." she said and she nodded "I'll come." she said and Bonnie walked over to him with her, while Elijah pulled Katherine over his shoulder, as she was out cold.

"We're going to." Elena, Stefan, Damon and Rebekah said. They all felt protective over Bella and Elena of course. Elijah looked at them and nodded, he walked outside and they all walked into the  woods and into the tomb in the cave. Once they all got there, Stefan, Damon and Rebekah pushed back to the tomb stone entrance, while Elijah pulled the dagger out of Katherine and he threw her inside of the tomb, she landed on the floor in a heap, she was waking up, but slowly.

Bonnie looked at Bella "Hold my hands and speak with me." she said as she held her hands out to Bella.

Bella placed her hands in Bonnie's softly, as soon as their hands touched, the air turned more bitter, colder. Bonnie started to say the spell that would lock Katherine in the tomb and Bella said the spell with her, as they said it together, there was an odd energy around them, that surrounded the tomb entrance, sealing Katherine in.

Katherine woke up, her eyes snapping open "Nooo!!" she screamed running to the entrance, but the door shut it self on her as she screamed banging on the large rock door, but it did not budge. The spell sealed her in.

"Have a nice, time rotting in your own misery." Elijah said, to Katherine, or rather to the bolder that Katherine was behind.

Bella and Bonnie finished the spell and the odd energy was gone, the tomb was shut. Damon wrapped his arms around Bella hugging her close and she leaned against him, while Elena, Bonnie and Rebekah smiled softly with Stefan and Elijah. They were glad to see Bella and Damon back together.

Chapter 11 

That evening, Bella was rather silent as she stared at her dinner plate. Elena was already finished eating and she noticed Bella, did not touch her own plate. She looked at Damon and Stefan worried, who were watching Bella, with the same worried expression.

"Are you okay?" Elena asked Bella, her eyes creased with concern and curiosity. She hoped, Bella was not to hurt, from the fight with Katherine, as Katherine did tackle Bella pretty hard.

Bella looked up sighing "I was just thinking....about what I am." she said as she bit her lip. "I feel, like I don't know my self, anymore. I have these powers, I don't understand and don't know, how many more I have and what line of witches, I am descended from either." she said and she sighed.

Elena looked at Bella and she put her hand on her's softly. "Bella." she breathed out softly "You have a gift, you managed to save Damon from Katherine, with it. I know it seems scary, but we will help you all we can. I am sure, there has got to be some answers, back at home, where you come from." she said looking at her.

Bella sighed and she looked at him "But for how long? we still have to worry about Klaus." she said, shivering at the mention of his name. She felt Damon wrap his arms around her and hold her close, Bella leaned against him closing her eyes "Plus, I have not been back to Rome, in many years." she said

"You're Italian?" Elena asked Bella surprised.

Stefan chuckled softly, at Elene's surprised voice "Yes she is. She comes from a royal family." he said looking at Elena, and he looked at Bella "Well then, I guess it's time we took a trip." he said

Damon looked at Bella "If you want to of course." he said

"We would have to go, sooner or later anyways." she said and she closed her eyes and she stood up "I am going upstairs." she said and before they could ask if she was hungry, she already was by the staircase. Damon sighed worried as he watched her leave.

Bella went to the bathroom and she took a shower, before she got changed into the pj's, that Elena gave her. Shorts and t-shirt. She then let her hair lose and brushed it out and she walked into Damon's room, well her and Damon's room, to find that Damon was there already.

She just went over to him hugging him and Damon had his arms wrapped around her tightly as he looked down at her and he kissed her softly "I love you Bella. I promise, I will keep you safe and by my side." he said as he cupped her face in his hands softly. "I can't imagine being without you, not again."he said as he pulled her closer, against his chest.

Bella smiled softly and she pressed her forehead against his "You, have me, Damon. Forever and always." she said and she kissed him again, softly and with love and passion and she tangled her fingers in his hair as Damon kissed her back, slightly deepening the kiss after a while. Her hands traveled down his chest softly as Damon pulled her even more closer, kissing her and his lips traveled down her neck and jawline softly, sending shivers down Bella's spine, shivers of electricity, like Damon's kisses always did.

They both fell back against the bed, after a few moments, tangled up in each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Bella was asleep, she was leaning her head against one of her arms, while the other one was hanging over the edge of the bed, while Damon was cuddling her close, her back leaning against his bare chest as he kissed down her arm and he placed a soft kiss to her cheek. Bella smiled in her sleep as she turned around, snuggling up into Damon.

Damon smiled and he kissed Bella softly, which woke her up and Bella smiled into the kiss as their bodies were pressed against each others, as one.

After breakfast, they booked a ticket for themselves, Elena, Stefan, Bonnie, Rebekah and Elijah to Italy, as Bella wanted her close friends there with them and even the Salvatore suggested it would be a good idea, since it would be easier to find what they were looking for. Few days later, they were all at the airport, waiting for their plane to Rome.

Bella was sitting on Damon's lap, while Elena was leaning against Stefan, she fell asleep. Bonnie was just getting them something to drink, while Bekah and Elijah were sitting beside Damon on the bench. Bella leaned against Damon as she looked at the clock.

"It's only 10am love, the plane won't here till 12." he told her.

Bella nodded "I know, I am just nervous I guess." she said as she looked at him "After all, I haven't been home, since the day we met." she said.

Rebekah looked at Bella "I am sure, nothing bad will happen." she told her and she gave her hand a little squeeze "We're all here for you, Bells. It's not often, you visit your home, or go on a trip to Italy." she said smiling "Think of this more, like a vacation rather than a mission to find out more about your self."

Bonnie nodded "Rebekah is right, it might help you take your mind off things, for a while." she told her

Bella smiled softly and she nodded after a while "Alright, if you think so." she told them as she smiled at them.

"We know so." Elijah said at the same with Stefan, they chuckled and shook their heads as Damon rose an eyebrow at them chuckling. Bella just giggled softly as she was snuggled up into Damon, who held her on his lap and he was rubbing her leg softly.

When the plane landed 2 hours later, Stefan woke up Elena softly, whose head snapped up "Huh? are we there already?" she asked sleepily.

Stefan chuckled softly "The plane, landed. We still have a long journey ahead of us." he said and he helped her up. They all boarded the plane and once they got on, Elena went back to sleep, leaning against Stefan. Bella leaned against Damon and she fell asleep as well, Bonnie later dozed off as well.

The plane took a few hours before it landed in the airport in Rome. By the time it landed, everyone was awake. Bella looked out of the window as they landed and she said to her self "Home, sweet home."

Damon kissed her cheek softly before he got up with her and they all got off the plane and they got their bags from the baggage claim and Bella led them to where she used to live, as it was not that far away. Once they stopped outside the castle, the gate was locked and the tower, that was her parents room, was in ruins. She looked horrified at the sight as Damon pushed the gates open and they walked in. No one was around for miles.

As soon as the gates were open with Damon's force, they all walked in. And to everyone's surprise, the castle apart from the tower where Bella's parents had their chamber was perfectly intact, clean and dusted. As if the castle was never attacked many years ago, just one ruin to show what was left after the attack. Or was it not a coincidence that it was so clean? Something didn't feel right about that. But no one was in the castle, apart from them. As they all walked down the long hall, Bella stopped in her tracks when she saw a painting in the wall in front of them.

It was a painting of her and her parents. In that painting she looked like she was no more than 6 or 7 years of age, her hair was golden blonde back then, as she grew older, her hair started to turn darker. She had a bright smile that lit up her eyes, her parents looked happy and gazing down at their little daughter. Her mother looked a lit like Bella looks like now, the same perfect and beautiful features, that warm smile and the sparkle in their eyes, all same. Bella blinked as she felt tears ran down her cheeks.

Damon looked back at Bella, seeing her in front of the painting and he saw the tears ran down her cheeks. He walked over to her and he pulled her into a tight hug and he kissed her hair softly, as Bella let out a sob into his chest. Elena watched Bella sadly, she could tell that Bella lost her parents at a young age and seeing the painting brought back memories. She walked over and she put her hand on Bella's shoulder softly, rubbing it gently.

Bonnie looked at the painting, then at Bella "I am sorry, for your loss." she said, as Bella's sobs died down.

Bella shook her head "Not your fault, you didn't know." she said. "I don't tell many people." she said. Bonnie nodded, she understood why Bella would not mention the death of her parents much, she knew how much it hurt. Because Elena lost her parents too, she imagined Bella went through the same phase as Elena did.

Damon looked down at Bella "Will you be okay?" he asked as he kissed her forehead softly.

"I will have to be." she said as she looked up at him "We need to do this, and I can't get side-tracked by my emotions, even if it hurts to be back here." she told him.

Rebekah looked at her with Elijah, worried. But they knew where she was coming from. If they were in Bella's place, they would feel like this too. "Should we split up?" Elijah suggested.

"I think, that might be useful." Stefan said "If we split up, we can find what we are looking for faster. But what are we looking for exactly?" he turned to Bonnie as he posed the question to them all.

Bonnie looked at them "Family tree, a letter or some spell books if possible." she said "Or if you find anything else, that might be of use, like manuscripts or something else you might stumble upon, that can give us clues, then take it with you." she said

They all nodded "How about we meet in the living hall." Bella said "It's just down the hall and second door on the right." she said, they all agreed to that meeting place as they separated off.

Rebekah went off to look with Bonnie, while Elijah went with Bella and Damon. Stefan and Elena went off on their own.

Bella, Damon and Elijah found them selves in the large library of the castle. Bella looked around as they stood outside the door. She tried to open it up, but the door would not budge. She sighed "Great, the door won't budge."

Damon and Elijah looked at her "Stand back, Bells." they said, once Bella cleared the way for the 2 Vampires: the love of her life and her friend. Damon and Elijah leaned against the door pushing it open, the door swung open, in one clean and swift motion.Bella winced slightly as the door banged against the wall, which send out a echo throughout the hall way.

Bella then walked inside with both of them and she looked around. She saw piles of books everywhere, some were scattered on the floor, like someone was looking for something, but did not find anything. "What a mess." she heard Damon say. She just nodded at his words.

She went to the pile of books and she knelled down and she looked through them, some pages were lose, she looked at them closely. They looked like herb remedies or something. She set them aside as she gathered up the books and put them on neat piles.

Damon and Elijah looked around the library, in the book case, they found what looked like old letters. They looked through the names, non of them were addressed, They found that odd. They set them on the couch by the remedies that Bella found. Bella looked around and she found the floor boards were rather strangely squeaky "That's strange." she said to her self.

"What is?" Elijah asked as he looked over at Bella.

"The floor boards are squeaky, strangely squeaky." She said as she knelled down and she pulled back the carpet. Damon and Elijah helped her pull back the carpet as it was rather heavy and dusty, Bella coughed as the dust filled the air and her lungs. The carpet didn't look too clean like the floorboards. She felt around the floor boards, to see if there would be anything to pull it back. Suddenly there was a loud click and Bella gasped as she started to fall, as the floor below her started to open. But luckily, Damon and Elijah managed to catch her, before Bella fell into the dark hole in the floor.

Bella took a shaky breath as she held onto Damon "That was close." she breathed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile Rebekah and Bonnie found them selves down on the lower floor and they were in what seemed to be a secret room. There were old papers on the floor. Rebekah looked around and she found some old pile of papers on the floor, she hissed out as she dropped them, they were covered in vervain and it burned her skin.

Bonnie looked at Rebekah "Are you okay?" she looked at her.

Rebekah nodded "Yeah. I think so. They're covered in vervain." she told her. Bonnie frowned, that was slightly odd. She picked them up and she saw it was a bunch of family trees. She took them so Rebekah would not get hurt by them.

Rebekah looked around with Bonnie, but they didn't find anything else apart from the family trees covered in vervain. Rebekah looked at the slight burn on her hand, that was healing. She balled her hand up as she closed her eyes and she and Bonnie went to find the living hall.

~~~~~~~

While Stefan and Elena were searching else were. Stefan didn't manage to find anything at all. But Elena on the other hand, stumbled upon a chest, but it was too heavy for her to lift. "Stefan!" she called out, hoping he was near by, she was lucky as he was few doors away. He heard her and he rushed over.

"Is everything okay?" he asked her

Elena nodded "I found this, but it's too heavy to lift up. Can you help me?" she asked smiling.

Stefan chuckled softly "Here, let me take this." he said and he bent down and he lifted the chest up and he propped it against his shoulder and they walked out of the room and into the living hall.

They were soon joined by Rebekah and Bonnie and 10 minutes after by Bella, Damon and Elijah. All of them brought what they found. Bella wrinkled her nose "Why do I smell vervain?" she asked.

Rebekah looked at her "The family trees me and Bonnie found, were covered in vervain and I got burned slightly." she said as she showed Bella her hand.

Bella gasped slightly and she frowned, she gently touched Rebekah's hand to see the burn wound, but as she did, a warm tingly sensation ran through Rebekah's body as the wound closed it self up. Bella's touched, healed Rebekah's hand.

Rebekah gasped out surprised "Thank you." she said smiling at her softly. The rest smiled softly.

"You're welcome." she said smiling back at her friend, they all set their things down, but non of them noticed, that they were being watched by someone. And that someone was near by.

Rebekah smiled softly, she then looked at all they found "Where to begin?" she asked at the same the same words, escaped from Bella's lips. It was like they read each others minds.  The others laughed softly.

Bella looked at them all "How about we start with the chest?" she said nodding to the wooden chest, that was beside Elena on the floor by the couch. The others nodded as they gathered around the chest and Bella leaned down on her knees as she examined the chest and she searched for a lock, there was non. There was no key hole either. Well this was going to be hard to open.

The others sighed "Looks, like this will be hard to open." Elena said.Bella nodded in agreement. Damon looked at Bella "Maybe you can try to open it using your powers." he suggested, looking at her.

Bonnie looked at Bella "Damon, has a point." she said and she smiled at her softly.

Bella looked at the chest as she took a shaky breath, she closed her  eyes as she held her over the chest and she willed it to open with mind control, the chest started to shake and it exploded knocking Bella back a few feet, she coughed as she landed on her back "Well, that was not a soft landing." she said as she sat up and she saw the chest was cracked open, and on the floor were bunch of scripts, photos, even a big book and a letter.

Damon looked at Bella "Are you okay?" he asked as he helped her up.

Bella nodded "Yeah, maybe next time we should open it up differently." she suggested as she looked at the book on the floor.  She then picked it up, it looked old and rusty. She noticed it was a on a lock, she sighed "How do we open this?" she asked and as if she said some magic words, the book opened it self up on it's own.

"I guess that's how." Bonnie said as she walked over, looking over Bella's shoulder "This is an ancient Grimoire, It looks it's dated back to the 5th century. But it looks like, it wasn't discovered until Rebekah and Elijah's time period, given by the texture of the pages and the scratch marks on the back of the book." she said

Rebekah looked at Bonnie "Why would it be around for so long and not be discovered until we were born?" she questioned.

Bonnie looked at her "Maybe, because it was protected by magic, until it got into the right hands...Bella's hands." she said "Kept it self hidden away from evil or other people that might seek it's magic." she said as she set the book down on the couch. She then picked up the bunch of papers that Damon found with Elijah and Bella "These are some healing herbs and remedies, and some potions, looks like your mother wrote them on her own, as I don't recognize any of them, so you have some heritage healing magic and spells/potions in your family."

Bella looked at Bonnie as she spoke "Maybe, that's what my mother was always up to, when she went off to her study. She was writing these, no one was ever allowed to disturb her or ask about her work. Now it makes sense." she said, sadness in her voice.

Elena gave her hand a squeeze, before she picked up the letter that was in the chest "It's addressed for you." she said as she held out the letter to Bella.

Bella looked at the letter and she softly took it from Elena's hands and she looked at the front, her name was clearly written in fancy Italian italics. She took a shaky breath as she opened it up. It was written in Italian.

Cara Bella,

se questa lettera arriva sempre nelle vostre maniVuol dire che avete trovato sul vostro patrimoniostregail vostro destinoMa purtroppo, io e tuo padre non può essere quiper aiutarti e guidartiattraverso tutto. Sono sicurotroverete la vostra strada, fare uso di tutto con saggezza. Perché io hofiducia in te mia cara figlia cara, ho sollevato voitu sei mia figlia, il mio sangue e la carneUndiscendente della strega originaria Eyanache mi ha girato e ho trasferito i miei geni strega così comela sua. Ma non devi mai dimenticare chi seifare affidamento sulla vostra magia e potereper guidare e proteggere l'utente nella più oscura delle volte.

Amate sempretua madre.

Bella stared at the letter in shock, with her mouth agape. The others looked at her worried. "What does it say?" Elijah asked.

"It umm.."Bella cleared her voice "I am descended from the original witch Eyana. She turned my mother and when I was born, Eyana and my mother's witch genes were transferred into me." she said

Elijah and Rebekah looked at each other in shock "So, that makes you half an Original Witch?" she they said. Damon was in shock as was Stefan, with Elena and Bonnie who were speechless.

"But it looks, like with a modern twist." Bonnie said "As some of Bella's power are more active, rather than passive and spell wise." she said.

"It would look like it." Damon said as he looked at them all, he looked at Bella, who seemed to be in shock still and she just nodded. He looked at the envelopes he and Elijah found, they were all sealed. But he smelled something odd. He sniffed them, there were herbs inside. "These are some herbs." he said

Bonnie sniffed them nodding "They must go with the herb remedies and potion recipes Bella found." she said, as Damon set them on the grimoire beside the recipes and Letter that Bella set down.

She then looked at the papers, Bonnie found with Rebekah "Are these family trees?" she asked.

Rebekah nodded "Yeah, they were covered in vervain, as I showed you from earlier." she said as they all crowded around it and they started to examine it. They opened it up and Bella looked over it. "Ah, there are the originals.." she said as she went down the tree "There is Eynana." Bekah chimed in "Then there is your parents and you." she said pointing down further down the line.

Bella then spotted something odd "And what is this?" she said pointing to the right side of the family tree, it looked like her per-descors of the Italian throne heritage, the women died during child birth and their children died too.

Bella looked at it with Rebekah and the others and they frowned. "It looks like these were the few witches that tried to conceive a Witch/Vampire child, but since it is not possible for a child to be born that Hybrid, the mother and the child died before or during child birth."  Elijah said.

That send shivers down Bella's spine, she felt slightly uncomfortable "That's....that's." she shakes her head

Elena swallowed "I know..it's not rather happy." she said as she patted her back softly, after they folded up the family trees and set them with the rest of the stuff. Bella, then gathered up the old photos, they were off her and her family. She sighed softly as she set them down on the floor.

Suddenly, Damon felt like there was another presence in the room, but he did not see anything. He frowned, shaking his head slightly, thinking it was nothing. Bella looked at the book shelf and she noticed something, she walked over and she was about to touch a book on the top end.

"Bella don't move." Damon suddenly said, as he noticed a trap door below her. But it was too late, as Bella's hand touched the book and her head turned to look at Damon, to ask what he was talking about, the trap door below her opened up and she fell down in the hall, before anyone could catch her. She landed in a well full of water and vervain and the trap door shut it self.

Damon gasped out "BELLA!" He yelled out.

Bella blinked as she came up, she had a slightly breathing space as the water did not fill all of the well. She pressed her self up against the door to open it up, but it would not budge, as if someone or something was blocking it. She then suddenly heard gasps and growls. She heard Damon say: "What are you doing here....Niklaus!"

Chapter 12

Niklaus smirked as he looked at Damon "Now, now, is that any way to welcome back an old friend." he said, he had a smirk on his face. He was standing on the trap door, right where Bella was below

"If you think, you are an old friend. You are insane." Damon growled at him with Stefan.

Niklaus smirked "Ouch..that was a little harsh. Don't you think?" he said and he titled his head to the side, his eyes landing on Elena "Oh, I see you're still alive. Pitty Bella did not do her job as she promised, no use of me turning her human for a mislead task." he said

Rebekah and Elijah growled at their brother Niklaus "You could have never gotten, Bella to do your dirty work for you. Her loyalty to you was fake, she never trusted you." they said "You were the reason why she and Damon were hurting, were broken, why Bella ended up dead." they yelled.

Niklaus frowned "Why, do you always blame me?" he growled.

"Because you are the one that turned her into something she did not want to be." Damon yelled at him growling "You took her away from me." he said, his eyes were dark with hate and anger, all directed towards Klaus.

Klaus looked at him and he frowned "If you think, you're the only one that cared about Bella. you're mistaken. I cared for her too, loved her." he said

"But she never loved you." Elijah said "She always loved Damon, but you were too vain, stupid and evil to take any notice of that. That still is within you." Rebekah added "I watched you, ruin my friend. But, I am not going to let you do this, again." she said

"Neither are we." Elijah, Elena, Stefan and Bonnie said at the same time. "Bella, is a friend." they said, all of them were glaring at Klaus.

Klaus just smirked, he looked amused and he laughed evily "If you think, you can stand up to me. I challenge you to." he said "But just remember, I will get my revenge." he said, it was directed at Elena "I will bring you down, and then take Bella down with you!" he said

Damon growled "Over my dead, body!" he said "If you think, you will touch Bella. You will have to go through me." he said.

Meanwhile, Bella was struggling to try and open the trap door. She was pressing all her might at the door, but it would not budge. She could smell Klaus from the tiny holes, god he reeked of sweat and anger. She gathered he was standing on the trap door, but she was not giving up. She did not even have the chance to notice, that there was a water snake few feet below her in the well water, she was started to breathe more heavier, as the oxygen was fading away.

She slightly dived in the water, and she looked around to see if there was another escape, but there was not. She came back up gasping for breath as she pressed her hands up against the trap door.

Elena frowned at Klaus, she then noticed slightly smoke coming from below the trap door, that Klaus was standing on. Bella's powers. A voice said inside her head, she backed up slightly with the others, but Klaus stood there, smirking at their slightly retreat.

The trap door then suddenly exploded as Klaus yelped, the explosion threw him in the air and right into the end of the hall way. As Bella blew up the trap door using her powers, but just as she did, she felt a pain in her ankle, the water snake swam at her and bit her. Her eyes began to close as she started to sink to the bottom, before she could grip onto something to pull her self up.

Bonnie and Elena ran over and they saw Bella was sinking. They grabbed Bella's hands and pulled her out of the well, they were the only one's who could pull her out of the well, without being burned by the vervain, that was in the water and in Bella's hair and on Bella's clothes.

Elena noticed blood on Bella's ankle and she pulled her jeans back to reveal the snake bite, she gasped out slightly. The bite mark looked really deep. She heard Bella's shallow breathing, it sounded un-even and shaky. Damon was about to run over, but Bonnie stopped him "Stay back, Damon. She's covered in vervain." she warned him "Pass me the envelopes with the herbs." she told him

Damon looked at her "How will you know which one to use?" he asked her

"I know my herbs." Bonnie said as she held out her hand, waiting for him. Damon grabbed the herb envelopes and he handed them to Bonnie.

Bonnie then sniffed them until she found sage, mint and lavender, She pulled a few leaves of each from the  envelope and she set on Bella's wound on the leg. The leaves were assorted in an ancient witch shape on her leg, symbolizing healing power. The herbs sucked the venom out of her wound and started to heal the injury.

As the herbs healed Bella's leg, the color was returning back to her face. While Bella was out cold, Elena pulled the vervain strands form her hair and from her clothes. Damon watched worried with the others, while Stefan poked his head out of the hall, he saw Klaus was knocked outside in the hall way, alive, but knocked out and he looked like he was hurt. Served him right. He knew, that if Klaus would wake up and ran off like a coward, a fight would still would be nearing them all, he would not leave them like that.

After few moments, Bella's eyes snapped open as she coughed up water and she trembled slightly. Damon was by her side as he wrapped his jacket around her and he kissed her wet hair, it smelled of vervain, but it did not sting him and he held her close against his chest.

Elena and Bonnie smiled at Bella softly "Are you okay?" they asked her worried.

Bella nodded "I am, now." she said as she held onto Damon, she noticed the herbs on her leg

"Water snake bit you." Elena said. Bella nodded, she gathered by the pain in her leg, that it was the snake, which she did not notice.

"Maybe, we should get out of here." Elijah and Rebekah said, the others nodded. They quickly hid everything they found in their bags, while Damon scooped Bella up bridal style carrying her and they walked out of the castle quickly, as Klaus was still out cold on the floor.

They arrived at a Hotel, that was about half an hour away and checked in. Elena and Stefan had a room for them selves, Bella and Damon for them selves, while Bonnie shared with Rebekah and Elijah had a room for him self. Their rooms were next to each other, so they would be close and safe in Klaus went looking for them there.

Bella was asleep, as she needed some rest, to help her leg heal properly. After she woke up, she got rid of the herbs on her leg, her wound was totally healed. She rubbed her eyes and she grabbed some clean clothes and a towel and she went to the bathroom and she took a warm shower, to wash away the smell of the water from the well and the vervain. After she finished and dried off, she got changed into clean clothes, she blow dried her hair and let it lose.

She then walked out of the bathroom, to find Damon was casually leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. He was by the door, guarding it, like a guard dog. He looked like he was deep in thought.

Bella looked at him "Are you okay?" she asked, as she walked over and she touched his cheek softly. Damon closed his eyes at her touch softly, before he opened his eyes and he looked into her eyes again.

"Just, worried about you." he said as he kissed her forehead softly and Bella closed her eyes.

She leaned against his chest "I am okay, at least for now." she said and she snuggled against his chest, while standing up. Damon wrapped his arms around her waist holding her close and he kissed her hair, it smelled of roses and wild flowers, because of the shampoo she used.

He held her close as he rubbed her back softly "I will make sure, you will stay safe. I promise you that." he said as he looked down at her.

Bella looked up at him, her chin was leaning against his chest softly as she smiled at him softly "I know you will." she said softly as she leaned up and she kissed him softly and she stroked his cheek softly, with her thumb. Damon smiled softly as he kissed Bella back and he pulled her closer against his chest as he ran a hand through her hair softly, they slowly backed up against the bed, they fell back and Bella giggled softly as Damon started to tickle her.

Damon chuckled as she wiggled in his arms to get away and he pulled her closer and he kissed her again, hushing her giggles and he smiled softly. He deepened the kiss as Bella wrapped her arms around his neck and she tangled her fingers in his dark hair. Damon placed soft kisses on her neck and jawline softly. He let out a groan against her smooth skin, when there came a knock on the door.

Rebekah giggled outside "Am I interrupting something?" she asked, from outside the door.

Bella giggled softly "Kind of." she said

Rebekah laughed "I just wanted to check if you were okay, but I guess it seems that you are. I will just come back later." she said and she let Damon and Bella, get back to what ever it was they were doing.

Elijah saw his sister walking back with a smile on her face "Getting busy are they?" he asked and Rebekah nodded as Elijah chuckled softly.

Chapter 13

Days passed and they turned into weeks. The pairs in love and their friends, were happy they did not ran into Klaus on the rest of their trip to Italy, but they knew deep down, that they would see Klaus again. He never would give up on them, it was not in his nature to.

The girls spend their days shopping when the boys went out hunting, in the evenings they spend time at the beach, together. Sometimes during the day time too, having fun and enjoying the fresh Italian Air.The time went by rather fast, soon they all found them selves back home, in Mystic Falls.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Bella was in the kitchen and rummaging in the cupboard as she was re-organizing it around slightly. She cleaned an entire shelf out for her herbs that she got from Italy, while she put everything else in the cupboard in order, depending on how much it was used, what it was and how useful it was. Since it was a in a big mess, when she opened it up.

She then sorted the herbs out into little glass viles and she labeled them. Her herbs varied from Vervain, Lavender, Sage and to many others. She had 30 different herbs at least. She then neatly copied out the potions instructions, healing spells and potions into a an ancient looking book, that was only bound up with a piece of leather and string. After she was done, she tucked the book away beside the herb viles in the cupboard before she closed it.

Since, Bella had the house for her self and Elena, as Damon and Stefan been hunting and doing something else, that the girls had no idea about. Bella went to her and Damon's room and she sorted out their closet, since she had new clothes so she shuffled things around. Elena was still asleep, as she was tired from the long journey and she caught something, so she was feeling more tired than usual, due to the cold or fever she had. After Bella finished with the closet, she tucked the letter from her mother into the grimoeire and she placed it on the book shelf, that was in her and Damon's room.

After, that Bella went downstairs and she consulted her potions to see if there was something helpful for Elena. She found a spell that was made entirely out of herb, which could be put into a mint herbal tea, to restore the healing powers of the mint in the tea. She started to study the recipe and make sure she had everything she needed:

She needed Lavender, Mint.

She pulled out the viles which contained Mint and Lavender and she soaked them in cold water for 10 minutes, before she put them in hot water for about 20 minutes, while she burned the Sapa (Grape Juice)

She then made Elena, some mint tea and she poured it over with the water that had the Lavender and Mint leaves in it. She then poured in some of the Sapa and she put rest of it in the fridge, to leave some Extra for Elena. After she made sure the tea was warm enough for Elena, she carried it upstairs and she gently knocked on the door, to Stefan's room. She also brought Elena something to eat as well.

"Come in." she heard Elena's raspy voice, on the other side of the door. Bella opened the door with her mind, as she was holding a tray in her hand.

Elena blinked, seeing Bella with the tray as Bella walked in. Bella set the tray down and she smiled down at Elena "I brought you, a mint tea with a healing potion in it, it should help you get better sooner and I thought you might be hungry, so I made you something to eat." she said as she nodded to the tray on the table.

"Aww..that's so sweet of you." Elena said and she smiled at Bella "You should take a break though, I heard you working since Damon and Stefan left, 3 hours ago." she told her.

Bella giggled "I like to keep my self busy and I had to clean up, well re-organize things a bit." she said "Plus, I can't just leave you like this, without trying to help. Stefan would not like that and It would not be like me, to not try and help with a little bit of white healing magic." she told her smiling.

Elena laughed slightly, coughing a bit, before she took the cup of tea and she started to drink the tea that Bella made her "You sound like Bonnie." she told Bella

Bella laughed softly "Well, Bonnie might have told you the same thing." she said smiling softly "I'll be downstairs, if you need anything. Just give me a shout." she told her as Elena nodded, before Bella left. She smiled at Elena, she then left the door slightly ajar and she walked into the living room, just as she was about to sit down, Damon walked in with Stefan.

Stefan looked at Bella "Is Elena still asleep?" he asked her

Bella shook her head "No, she's awake now. I brought her some food and a mint tea with a healing potion in it, that I found in my spells I got from Italy. I also cleared up a little bit around the house." she said

Damon chuckled "A little?" he asked as he looked around "The kitchen is like spotless and re-organized and so is our room." he said, since he dropped of his jacket in the room while Bella explained to Stefan what she done, and Since Damon was so fast, he spotted the changes already.

"Well.maybe not so little bit then." Bella said as she looked at him smiling softly.

"You should take a break." Stefan and Damon said at the same time.

Bella laughed softly "I was just about to, when you two walked in." she said as she took a seat down on the couch, in a flash she was joined by Damon who kissed her hair and held her close.

Stefan chuckled "I'll leave you two lovebirds to relax alone, I'll go and check up on Elena." he said and he left Bella and Damon alone downstairs.

Chapter 14 (Part 1)

The days passed and they turned into weeks. Elena got better soon from her illness and it was like she was never sick at all. But Bella on the other hand, was not doing so well. She was in fear that Klaus might strike at any time, no one seen him since the encounter in Italy-but all knew he was planning something. But there was also something else wrong with Bella. Rebekah was the first one to notice the change.

It worried her-Bella did not seem like her self. She looked more paler than usual, as if she was wasting away for some reason. She did not touch any wine, which surprised Rebekah as Bella liked wine. Bella was sticking to water for a few days now. She could not even stand the smell of wine.

Rebekah looked at Bella who was covering her mouth with her hand. They were at the Mystic Grill with Elijah, Bonnie, Stefan and Elena at the moment. "Are you okay Bella?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at her slightly.

Bella nodded holding her breath "Yeah...I..." she trailed off and she closed her eyes, she felt her stomach twisting and churning. She got up and she ran into the bathroom and she threw up. She gasped as she gripped onto the toilet basin and she closed her eyes, she felt Rebekah behind her rubbing her back.

Rebekah helped her up after Bella finished throwing up and Bella washed out her mouth with some water. She leaned against the sink and she closed her eyes-trying not to tremble. "Bella...are you?" she asked looking at her, with concern and worry in her eyes.

"Pregnant?" Bella finished off and she gave a nod. She closed her eyes and she sighed deeply. She had no idea what to do or how to even tell Damon.

Rebekah was silent for a moment or two, by that time she noticed Elena by the doorway with Stefan and Elijah. She looked at Bella as she opened her mouth to speak, but words failed her. She could not even form a word let alone a sentence about Bella's condition.

"Are you okay?" Elijah asked his sister, he then looked at Bella. Worry was clear in his eyes. He touched her shoulder and he pulled her into a hug softly-he heard what she told his sister a few moments ago.

Stefan looked at Bella "So...I am going to be an uncle?" he asked.

"If I survive this with mine and Damon's child then yes...if not..." she trailed off, she could not even say it, let alone think it. But at the moment the very words and thoughts haunted her mind for the past few days. How could she tell Damon? How could she prepare him for the worst possible outcome, there might be to come from this all.

"We're not loosing you." Elena said shaking her head "We just won't." she said and she hugged Bella softly "Not after, we got you back." she said "There must be a way for you to survive this." she said

"There's not." Bella said, sadly and all shaken up. "Do you not remember my time line?" she asked looking at her.

Rebekah shakes her head "I refuse to believe that!" she said "We will find a way." she said, she was not prepared to lose her best friend again. "There has to be a way to save you both-maybe we over looked something." she said.

Elijah looked at Bella "Rebekah is right, we won't let you go through this alone, or let you die. Neither will Damon, we will have to tell him." he said

"Tell him what?" Bella said, chocking back on tears. "That I am pregnant with his child and that there's a high chance, he will lose us both?" she said, shaking her head, tears slide down her cheeks and she collapsed to the floor in tears. She could not cope with telling Damon that, she was more scared about this, then she had been about anything in her entire life.

Elena knelled down by Bella and she wrapped her arms around her tightly rubbing her back in soothing circles "Shh, it will be okay. I promise." she said "Damon won't lose you-non of us will." she said

Stefan looked at them "Elena is right, you're a strong person Bella. We will find a way, Damon won't let anything bad happen to you and his unborn child. I know him well enough to know how determined and stubborn he can be, when he wants something done." he said "You can count on all of us." he told her and he squeezed her shoulder softly

Chapter 14 (Part 2)

After a few more moments Bella returned back into civilization with Elena, Stefan, Rebekah, Elijah and Bonnie. Bonnie had closed the door behind them and they all stopped at the sound of Damon's voice:

"Did you all just walk out of the Girls bathroom?" he rose an eyebrow at them, especially his little brother and Elijah.

Embarrassed, Stefan looked back at the door sign before looking back at his brother "We um....well...no...no way to recover." he said shaking his head. Elena and Bonnie were trying not to giggle with Rebekah, whilst Elijah looked down biting his lip.

"They were um...helping me." Bella said as she looked at Damon. She bit her lip hard-drawing a bit of blood. 

Damon looked over at Bella and he saw the blood on her lip. He reached out and wiped it from her lip "Are you okay?" he questioned wrapping his arms around her gently "You're looking more paler, than usual." he said with concern and worry. He had noticed how she had turned worse, around the time that Elena had gotten better from her bug. Did she catch something? Was she Ill? Was she Okay? What was going on?-Many more thoughts were running through his head.

Rebekah looked at Bella and Damon-she had thought maybe they should give them some space. But she knew Bella needed them, if she got stuck with explaining. She sat down on a stool leaning her elbow against the table.

"That depends on how you view the situation." Bella said, her voice bit shaky and soft. She looked down at the floor, deep down scared of what Damon would think after she told him, she was pregnant with his child.

Damon looked confused "Situation...what Situation?" he asked slightly panicked. He looked at Bella, as she tilted her head down. What was she keeping from him. He rested his finger under her chin, lifting her head up gently "Bella...talk to me. What's going on?" his icy blue eyes, scanning over hers with concern and fear.

"I am pregnant." Bella breathed out after a few moments. Tears were shining in her eyes, she bit down her lip once again. She was shaky, compared to how most people would be overjoyed. She was scared for life.

Damon's face lit up at her words "That's Am..." but he quickly trailed off as he saw how everyone else looked so worried. He then remembered Bella's family tree...how witches had died carrying a Witch/Vampire hybrid child. "Oh....Oh." he repeated softly.

Elena looked worried as she watched them. She couldn't bare the thought of anything happening to Bella. She didn't want Damon to be hurting all over again. It'd be too much to watch happen all over again.

"I am sorry, Damon." Bella whispered as she hid her face in his chest.

Damon looked down at Bella "You don't have to be." he said as he stroked her hair softly. "I am happy...I am. I am just also worried for you." he told her. Of course he was happy-somewhere deep down. He was going to be a father. But what mattered to him-was to ensure both Bella and their child would be safe and make it through. "We'll figure this out. I promise." he said kissing the top of her head.

Good news/ Bad news. What will they do now?

Yeah...they all have a challenge ahead of them for sure.

Well...try and find some new answers/see if they overlooked anything-that might help protect Bella and the baby.

But they have one enemy-time. They don't know how much time Bella's got.

got to keep adding this is great.....but cliff hangers drive me nuts....lol

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service