The Twilight Saga

Takes place in Breaking Dawn. Alice and Jasper have been acting weird lately - avoiding the family, disappearing for days at a time with no explanations. They keep their minds blocked from Edward, too, leaving everyone in the dark. When they run off on their own, they have no intentions of returning - or finding Nahuel, for that matter. Everyone is heartbroken, but they have no idea yet of Alice and Jasper's betrayal...

Banners by Alice in Wonderland

Banner by Alice

Coming soon!
:)

Fly on, Ash.

Tags: alice, betrayal, breaking, dawn, jasper, nahuel, renesmee, volturi

Views: 43

Replies to This Discussion

LOL, as soon as I finish Love, Alice. =)
u have 2 write more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attention~

I won't be continuing this until I finish my FF Love, Alice. Sorry, but it's just too much work! On the bright side, Love, Alice is nearing its end! Well, that's bad for those fans, but... yeah.

Fly on, Ash Blackwood-Jogia-Strigoi
Soon...
i love it
Thanks! =)
Chapter 3 - Weak Shield

Edward's POV

Bella's thoughts were rather strange... she had left off her shield, allowing me in. I stood and headed upstairs. "Bella?" I called.

Her thoughts ended abruptly, transforming into blood and adrenaline and that primal vampire instinct when on the hunt. It took all my willpower to resist joining her.

I kept a clear head and followed her scent out the window. I had to know why her thoughts had been following that train of thought. Weird phone calls? What was she going on about?

From her growing frustration, I knew she was having a difficult time hunting. Even through the bloodlust, her thoughts were subdued. She was distracted by this thing, and I had to find out what it was.

I caught a passing deer and snapped its neck smoothly, taking it with me to Bella. She had to be sober to talk to me.

I found her hitting a tree. From the deep indent in its trunk, I could tell she'd been beating it up a while.

Wordlessly, I offered her the deer. "Can I talk to you?" I asked her after she had drained it.

I was still impressed by her new ability to drink and not spill a drop. The method really conserves energy, I've found. She still dusted off her spotless shirt, though.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

I chuckled. "I should be asking you that" I said. "What are you thinking?"

As soon as she realized she had left the shield off, she snapped it back into place, knocking me out. "What do you mean?" she asked. Even as a vampire, her lying isn't the greatest.

"I mean the strange phone call" I said. "What does it mean? What did you overhear?"

She looked away. "I'm not sure" she admitted. "But it freaked me out, for some reason."

"Do you want to tell me about it?" I offered

She shook her head. "I'll tell you when I need to" she said.

I took her hand, and we walked normally back to the house. Though I was still concerned, I didn't let it show. I had to be patient, knowing only that she would tell me when the time was right.
wow
im like speechless
i love it
plz post more soon and keep me updated!
Of course =) Glad you like it!
I'll update soon, I promise! =D
I'm sorry, I've been having writer's block! Here's a sneak peak of the next chapter...

Chapter 4

Renesmee's POV

I'm running, as fast as I can. The marble floors beneath my feet should give me away, but I slip by without a trace, soundlessly. I run up the wall and jump, perching like a cat on a window sill ten feet above the ground. I pick the lock and slide open the window, dropping to the ground gracefully. I keep running.
please post more soon and also pweez update me, this is awesomeness!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service