The Twilight Saga

This story is about Bella and Edward. Bella just moved here, she doesn't have many friends. So when gorgeous Edward Cullen finds his way into her life, she accepts it with open arms. It slowly seems to be turning into something more. They flirt and talk every night. They go on dates sometimes and anyone else would think they were in a relationship. But what happens when Bella wants something more? When she finds someone willing? Will it all continue? Or will Edward just turn into the memory of an almost lover?

*All human*

Cullen's> Alice, 17; Edward, 18; Emmet, 18; Carlisle, 39; Esme, 38

Hales> Jasper, 17; Rosalie, 18

Swans> Bella, 17; Charlie, 40

Blacks> Jacob,

Should I continue?

Views: 401

Replies to This Discussion

plzzz update ive been lookin forward to this and wanna read more plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz uuuuuuuuupppppppppdddddddaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! ttttttthhhhhheeee storrrrryyyyy iiiisssss soooooooooooooo gooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 2;

Bella's POV

I went to school this morning and felt more tired than ever, I felt like I was in a daze. I got out of my truck, luckly I made it to school without hurting myself or anyone else, and started looking around. I knew I should've been looking for Jacob, it would've been more normal. But my eyes scanned the parking lot and landed on Edward. I thought about last night, I wondered if things would be different. But then I re-thought. Of course they wouldn't be, why would they? It was one conversation. A conversation that was just out of boredom. It was nothing more than that and will probably never happen again. I had to get a grip on things. I sighed, I wasn't going to do this. I wasn't going to have feelings for someone who had a girlfriend. I wasn't going to have feelings for him at all, I would just end up getting hurt, or hurting someone else.

Just then, I saw Jacob out of the corner of my eye walking toward me. I watched as all the girls stared as he passed by, they all wanted him. I could tell by the way they'd bite their lip, play with their hair, by just the look in their eyes. I watched as he ignored them all, keeping his eyes straight on me. All thoughts of Edward vanished, and I was Jacobs.

"Hey, Beautiful." He said with a smile as he aproached me.

I smiled back, "Hey." He got closer and casually bent down to kiss me, and though it was unexpected, I pleased to let it happen. He stepped back and smiled again while I blushed bright red.

"How was your night?" He asked and Edward popped back into my mind again.

I pursed my lips, trying not to give anything away, "It was fine, and your's?"
"I missed you." This made me panic a little bit. Were we going out? If we were, this was all going a little fast. I didn't want to be conceded or anything, but he already sounded in love. I couldn't honestly say I loved him, and I'm not sure I could lie about it if he said anything.

I didn't want to show any of my fears so I just giggled a little to try and play it off. Luckly the bell rang out, time for class. He bent down to kiss me again, "See you in English." He whispered. I nodded silently.

I watched Jake walk away and stayed where I was for a little while. It was so weird, I should be thrilled about this, he was being amazing. He was perfect. Why was I being so hesitant? Edward's name ran across my name but I shoved the thought away. There was no way he had anything to do with it, that was ridiculous. I really had to let that go.

"Bella?" A voice asked. My head shot up and I looked around. The parking lot was vacant of people, I didn't even notice how long I'd be sitting out here, I would be at least 10 minutes late for class. Then I remembered the voice.
"Hey Edward." I whispered, I kept my head down, I couldn't look at him right now. My mind would get too carried away.

"What are you still doing out here?" He asked, skeptic.

"I could ask you the same thing." I winced at how sharply the words came out, but he didn't seem to notice.
"I guess that's fair. Why don't you walk in with me?" I glanced up slightly just in time to see him run his fingers through his hair, absentmindedly making me want him.

"Sure." I answered hesitantly. I moved to his side and we walked in silence. It was killing me to not say anything, I wondered so badly if this bothered him at all, or if I was just absolutely insane.

Edward stopped abruptly and spun to face me. I stopped walking and stared at him, confused.

"I like you, Bella." He said simply. I felt like there was something caught in my throat, I couldn't breathe. I didn't want this right now, I wasn't prepared. I needed more time to think. Should I tell him that? No, that would be awkward. But was even more awkward was just staring at him with my dumb expression, not saying anything. I just hoped I would disappear. I wanted to hide.

Rain started pouring down outside the window. I was in my history class, staring out the window. Usually, I hated the rain. But there was something about today that made me want to run and dance in it. Something in me that wanted to sit in the middle of it and cry, just cry. And be alone. Everything was so hard lately, I just wanted something easy. The rain was easy. It was simple. I understood it.

(A/N okay, I'm aware this was short and I'm also aware of the cliffie, sorry about that(; but good news is I'll most likely be writing more later so, you wont have to wait that long. Well, thanks for reading. Comment?)

Two Words: Awe-Some!!!!! Keep posting!!!!!!

awsome chappie !! keep me updated and post more soon plz !!!

Thanks.!(:

Love it ! Post more soon and plzz keep me updated

WRIGHT MORE WOMAN THE SUSPENCE IS KILLKIN ME HERE ITS SO GOOD BUT U AND UR EVIL CLIFFIES GRRRRR!! oops thats the dark angel talkin i apologies for her rudeness lol kiddin it was me and half of herbt update plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol! I always love your comments; thaanks for reading!

I'm updating now, It'll be up in a little bit, (;

(A/N; Just putting this out here, I am mostly writing in Bella's point of view because i'm taking this out of a personal experience and I just have no idea what anyone else was thinking or doing really, so I'm just going off of me. I'll probably end up writing as someone else at some point but I'm just saying that I notice and kinda hope you dont mind.. haha(;)

Chapter 3; Decisions.

Bella's POV

I was never great at making decisions, especially ones that effected more than just me. I thought back to the decision I made today, I thought about how shocked I'd been. I'd never encountered someone so open, so sure. I couldn't speak for a moment, I just stared and he stared back. For some reason, I noticed it didn't feel awkward and I hoped he wasn't feeling it either. I opened my mouth to speak and pushed out a big, "Oh." I didn't know what to say. I mean, I could string a few of the words that had been lurking in my mind together and say what I had been dying to say all day, or I could go with my original plan; deny, deny, deny. But I was very aware that either way, someone I cared about got hurt. Either way, I got hurt. I fumbled for something to say when suddenly Edward came closer to me, my body was telling me to grab him with my arms and pull him close, never let him go. My mind was telling me this was strange, I didn't know him. I didn't know if I wanted to know him. I didn't know if any of this was worth it.

And lastly, my heart told me everything I wanted to hear. I didn't want to know him, I  needed to know him. It told me he  was worth it. It told me to take the chance, to find out what I wanted. 

"Think about it." He purred in my ear. My eyes shut and bit my lip, exhaling. Just his voice weakened me, clouded my thoughts and opened my heart. He broke down all my walls in that instant. I was suddenly his slave, I would  do anything for him. But I frowned slightly as I opened my eyes and he was already walking away, graceful as ever. I stood in the rain for a moment before I walked inside myself, knowing this boy would be the death of me.

The rest of the day at school was a complete daze. Every thought in my mind was muddled by thoughts of Edward. I didn't realize until I walked into English that I had completely forgotten about Jacob. A wave of guilt washed over me as I hurried to my seat. He smiled at me as I passed him, I did my best to smile back and make it look genuine. He didn't seem to notice anything strange, he turned his attention back to the board. I let out an almost silent sigh of relief and let myself sink into my chair.

I was exhausted by the time I got home. Last night I barely got any sleep and today's emotional stress made me want to just drown in my sheets and never surface. I decided I'd indulge myself in a nap. 

I lazily climbed the steps and strode into my room. I smiled at the sight of my bed, it had never looked more comfortable and inviting. I flopped onto it and as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out.

"I love you, Bella. Forever." Jacob whispered. I smiled, I coudn't help it. 

"I love you too." I answered. He gave a soft moan of pleasure. He leaned in, closing the space between us. I felt his breath collide with mine, I felt my heart pick up. My hand moved to his cheek and pulled him into me. Our lips merged perfectly together, like they were made for each other. I traced his lip with my tongue, enjoying the soft pulses of energy I gained from every touch. The kiss lasted a while, but it would never be long enough. He pulled away, our breathing quickened from the slight lack in oxygen. 

" Bella." He moaned, but the voice was wrong. It startled me. I pulled back slightly and opened my eyes.
"Edward?" I breathed. But then he was gone. Everything went black, but I still felt the kiss, the energy, the quick pulse.

My eyes flew open,  apparently to my disappointment, it was only a dream. But I soon realized why it felt so real. My phone vibrated on my bed beside me. So, that was the pulsing.. 

I grabbed it and groggily answered without looking at the caller I.D. 
"Hello?" I groaned.

"Bella?" A soft, angelic voice inquired. I sat upright and cleared my throat.

"Hi, Edward."  

Sorry about the cliffies, I have to keep people reading(; Comment?

woooow

you amazed me yet again woooow as taylor said jus wow im excited for the next part cant wait update SOOOOOOOOON!!!!

Awesome can't wait for more...

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service